Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Got my hands on a screener for Lies of P.

The biggest lie of P is that it’s still the weekend :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and played my restarted ACNH island. Have a house and blathers on day 2 and waiting for my full museum tomorrow hopefully

Returnal after dinner I think. On the final biome but last two run ended in bugs so took a few days off

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Back on the Yakuza train with 3, and maybe a little bit of the Lodoss game as well

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Upgraded myself to a Switch OLED and that’s been very cool. Started up Paper Mario but I’ll be out of town this weekend and don’t want to play video games so not much in the way of that this weekend probably.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Finishing up Paper Mario tracking down all the recipes. Also playing a little Wario Land in between.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going to do the goron's divine beast in botw and probably more. also sucking rear end at tgm but im going to play through it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
finished ME 1 on to ME 2 with some stupid mega man ZX game probably ive been putting off and maybe finish up Lodoss

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

smt5

i'm just post fionn and finding all the collectables and sidequests before i move on. i never thought i wanted this in an smt game but now i cant go back

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Hunting Monsters and Effecting Mass

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MHRise, diablo 2 switch, dungeon encounters. in gaming heaven lately

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

some paper mario, maybe beat medium-naut although its pretty rough, maybe finish the first half of great ace attorney chronicles. my wifes out of the house tonight too so i get the tv, maybe play some control

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 5.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

DCSS

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
100%'ed arkham knight and liked it enough to get the story dlcs, theyre alright but pretty short so after debating to go to ff4 or chrono trigger next i flipped a coin and ff4 it is. pretty excited since the only ff i played from the snes era was 6 so [in dsp voice] heres hoping for some chill, throwback fun

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

my man

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Might do some monster honting on my switch whilst the Imp Static assembles for epic FFXIV 'tent.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Rolled into Toussaint last night, forgot how drat pleasant it is. Did some side stuff to get Geralt up to level 40 so now he's rocking the viper gear and lookin' sharp.

Upgrading all the vinyard estate stuff kept reminding me of all the poo poo I need to fix around the house IRL

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
DCSS. Maybe start Chrono Trigger

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fire Emblem: Fates - Conquest and/or Final Fantasy VII Remake. I’m pretty close to the end of Conquest so I want to knock it out soon, but the remake is so good that I lose entire days to it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Maybe start Chrono Trigger

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Very well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gonna finish up Tell Me Why

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gonna finish up Tell Me Why

ain't nothin but a heartache

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Very well.

enjoy a timeless badass rpg. played it for the first time a little while ago, one of the best games ive ever played easily

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Still have some Covid symptoms so i'm quarantining and gaming all weekend. Gonna master the Switch Axe in MH:Rise and run around doing shrines/towers in BotW with some FFV and FFXIV for flavour. I'll reread the Absolute State of GDQ thread during loading screens.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

aiming to finish up Shining Pearl, just have the Pokemon League left

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Finally doing Witcher 3 for real this time. But breath of fire 3 in bed later.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
theres only monster hunter

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Deep Rock Galactic with the fellas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FFXIV and Monster Hunter (Rise and GU flavored).

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Supraland: Six Inches Under

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Yakuza 5. finally in kamurocho and I have so much to do there. I'm at like 72 percent completion but I'm still not sure how far I'll take it before I decide it's time to finish and move on to 6.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

dragons dogma: dark arisen

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

dragons ligma (lol)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

dragons dogma: dark arisen

is that good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mycophobia posted:

is that good
Yeah, it's fun and not too long and definitely worth at least one playthrough.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
be ready to walk though lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mycophobia posted:

is that good

Si, myco

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted: