Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm a man and I can't STOP thinking about them! It's in my nature
I can;t stop thinking about thos holes

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
In the context of prisons the hole is prison

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Michel Foucault is rotating confusedly in his grave

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
holes are ontological parasites.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Call me johnny no-holes.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Is it the bush's holes or the holes' bush?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Scratch Monkey posted:

something about how woman = hole and men = hole-filler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1GGe0TsS94

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

When you walk through the garden
You gotta watch your back
Well, I beg your pardon
Walk the straight and narrow track
If you walk with Jesus
He's gonna save your soul
You gotta keep the devil
Way down in the holes

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is maya forstater's job other than being a terfy gobshite?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

OwlFancier posted:

What is maya forstater's job other than being a terfy gobshite?

She runs some terf organization

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Men famously lack holes, that's why they never poop.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Midnight Voyager posted:

Men famously lack holes, that's why they never poop.

Dr. Stab has a new favorite as of 21:17 on Jan 14, 2022

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/black24payne/status/1482046702492299269?s=21

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Philippe posted:

it's fine to disagree but please use your indoor words.

indoors is where i use all my polemic :twisted:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

TinTower posted:

France is arguably as bad as, if not worse than, Britain for the bad things (France didn’t have a iron-clad age of consent law until last year) but they put a lot of effort into public relations whilst British diplomacy over the past fifty years has consisted of shouting “TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP, DOO DAH, DOO DAH” across the Channel.

At least France murders all their rich people every so often m

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Skwirl posted:

At least France murders all their rich people every so often m

That was like 230 years ago. What have they done for me lately?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Arivia posted:

you sounded like you were getting very angry and very defensive about being told you were incorrect! it might not have been accurate but it was a reasonable reading of your post!

This is only a "reasonable" way to read my posts if you spend your entire life expecting attacks from all corners and are incredibly defensive at all times as a result.

quote:

i think it's pretty lovely to go "hey i heard this person was bad four years ago" and not look at anything else to the contrary ever, which is what Memento doubled down on. that's stupid. be adults, be willing to reassess things, and frequently yeah things end up staying lovely. do as you like, i just object to the idea that there's absolutely no room for discussing what has happened beyond the major Twitter groupthink.

Well, I'm in my mid-40s now, and I've cut various toxic people out of my life, and every time I think to myself "hmm, I should check out what (X) is up to" they've exclusively gotten worse, often much much worse. Maybe giving toxic people more chances than they deserve is the reason you thought my posts were angry and attacking.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

All genders can fit in the osmotic waste extractor and have their effluent drawn directly through their cells, so yes the holeless men's bathrooms are gender inclusive.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Men only do one thing in the bathroom and that's sing the Halo music.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Push El Burrito posted:

Men only do one thing in the bathroom and that's sing the Halo music.

Nah I sing the Duke Nukem theme and time my farts in between drops of the beat

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I tried picturing that and I immediately found myself singing the Doom music.

Which, super works

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Guile's theme song goes with everything.

waffleman
Aug 5, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
it really ties the nation together

Memento posted:

This is only a "reasonable" way to read my posts if you spend your entire life expecting attacks from all corners and are incredibly defensive at all times as a result.

Well, I'm in my mid-40s now, and I've cut various toxic people out of my life, and every time I think to myself "hmm, I should check out what (X) is up to" they've exclusively gotten worse, often much much worse. Maybe giving toxic people more chances than they deserve is the reason you thought my posts were angry and attacking.

Ladies and gentlemen a person who's not being defensive. This is such an interesting derail.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Earlier today 📅⏱ I was 🅿 really 👀👽 horny, 💕 and 👴 I saw 👁👁 what ❔ I 💁🌈 thought 💭 to be 🐝 a 🔬😧 blank dvd. I 🆔🙋 thought, DVDs have 👏😝 a 🔥 tight hole, 😫 they 😕 might 🅱⚰ feel 🏼🅱 pretty 🏻👱 good. 💅😌 So I 💕 put my soft 🐇 pp into ➡ the 🗣👏 hole ⛳ of 💦 the DVD, and 🙋 for a 👌 few 😋🔢 seconds 😫😫 as I 👏👁 started 😁 getting 😡🍆 harder, 😫 it felt 😎😨 pretty good, 👍 but ☝ then, once I was 👏😱 fully erect, it started being 😑 painful. My pp was stuck 🚫😱 in 👏🏠 the 🚗👅 dvd, and 🔙🔬 I 👱 had 👞⚡ to break 💔 it 🌧💋 in 👏 half 💀⚰ to get 👽 if 👏🅱 out. ➡ It 🍝 was then 😃😠 when 🍑😀 I 💰 flipped the 😩 broken dvd over 🙊 and 😍 realized that 🤓😝 it was not 🚋 a 🙀 blank 🚫 dvd, but a copy 👌 of 💦 the movie UP. ❤👆 Well guys, guess I 💕🅱 hosed 😫 up. 👋

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Earlier today 📅⏱ I was 🅿 really 👀👽 horny, 💕 and 👴 I saw 👁👁 what ❔ I 💁🌈 thought 💭 to be 🐝 a 🔬😧 blank dvd. I 🆔🙋 thought, DVDs have 👏😝 a 🔥 tight hole, 😫 they 😕 might 🅱⚰ feel 🏼🅱 pretty 🏻👱 good. 💅😌 So I 💕 put my soft 🐇 pp into ➡ the 🗣👏 hole ⛳ of 💦 the DVD, and 🙋 for a 👌 few 😋🔢 seconds 😫😫 as I 👏👁 started 😁 getting 😡🍆 harder, 😫 it felt 😎😨 pretty good, 👍 but ☝ then, once I was 👏😱 fully erect, it started being 😑 painful. My pp was stuck 🚫😱 in 👏🏠 the 🚗👅 dvd, and 🔙🔬 I 👱 had 👞⚡ to break 💔 it 🌧💋 in 👏 half 💀⚰ to get 👽 if 👏🅱 out. ➡ It 🍝 was then 😃😠 when 🍑😀 I 💰 flipped the 😩 broken dvd over 🙊 and 😍 realized that 🤓😝 it was not 🚋 a 🙀 blank 🚫 dvd, but a copy 👌 of 💦 the movie UP. ❤👆 Well guys, guess I 💕🅱 hosed 😫 up. 👋

Never stop posting rhino

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
That one is an all-timer.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Data Graham posted:

Yeah, Random House :dadjoke:

Anyway who would print a spine so when you lay the book down flat the spine reads upside down

The French. Upside down whether it's shelved or on its side!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

I am a cis lady who is old as hell, and I don’t think I have ever felt so disrespected by a misogynist in my life, and I am not kidding here!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

waffleman posted:

Ladies and gentlemen a person who's not being defensive. This is such an interesting derail.

Quick, post something that extends it!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AlbieQuirky posted:

I am a cis lady who is old as hell, and I don’t think I have ever felt so disrespected by a misogynist in my life, and I am not kidding here!

Fill my hole, Superman!

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

AlbieQuirky posted:

*feminist. She's a feminist, not a misogynist. And she's protecting your rights from people like me.

yknow, the kind of feminist who believes women are inherently dumber and weaker than men and defines womanhood by the ability to make babies. That's what feminism is.

Dr. Stab has a new favorite as of 03:02 on Jan 15, 2022

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Dr. Stab posted:

*feminist. She's a feminist, not a misogynist. And she's protecting your rights from people like me.

yknow, the kind of feminist who believes women are inherently dumber and weaker than men and defines womanhood by the ability to make babies. That's what feminism is.

There was a recommendation around here that we use the term "Feminism Appropriating Radical Transphobes" as they really don't ever seem to make any actual feminist arguments beyond implying victomhood.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

cult_hero posted:

There was a recommendation around here that we use the term "Feminism Appropriating Radical Transphobes" as they really don't ever seem to make any actual feminist arguments beyond implying victomhood.

And we always go back to "Terf just sounds way better"

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Hihohe posted:

And we always go back to "Terf just sounds way better"

Fair enough, but then I hear the word "astroturf" and assume they have a space program.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Memento posted:

Why are you so full of rage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

I'm a cis white man and it's pretty loving repulsive.