Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I Before E posted:

Wordle 210 2/6

🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lmao
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I use ouija as my first word because it’s rich with vowels

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i usually go for "stare"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Wordle 210 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Finally I didn’t lose

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i seen john cena's di*k and ****y iun his tv show

Wordle 210 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I Before E posted:

Wordle 210 2/6

🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lmao

Lol

Wordle 210 5/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Smiling Friends

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Booster shot effects definitely the worst for me thus far (24 h after the jab), just had difficulty getting up from the sofa because my limbs hurt too much lol

Also fever, headache and can’t lift the arm that was jabbed. Think I’ll live though

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
just finished persona 5 strikers, it's great but a lot of its charm is derived from following characters that are already known and loved

even so, it's free right now for those with ps plus, so anybody who likes games with dynasty warriors-style combat (though with more depth in this case) should give it a try

e; here's to cav on this wild card weekend, go bengals

Barry Bluejeans fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jan 15, 2022

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Picked up CIV VI and immediately lost a day to a Civ hole. Dangerous for my unemployed rear end.

Playing Far Cry 6 now instead. I like it less than FC5 but more than FC4 so far. Nothing beats 2.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

Picked up CIV VI and immediately lost a day to a Civ hole. Dangerous for my unemployed rear end.

Playing Far Cry 6 now instead. I like it less than FC5 but more than FC4 so far. Nothing beats 2.

The ending of 5 made me hate the whole game I just played.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

a cyborg mug posted:

Booster shot effects definitely the worst for me thus far (24 h after the jab), just had difficulty getting up from the sofa because my limbs hurt too much lol

Also fever, headache and can’t lift the arm that was jabbed. Think I’ll live though

Made me lightheaded and slightly nauseous the day after, which was bizarre because the first two shots were like nothing at all, a slightly sore spot on the arm from the injection and that was all. Just happy to have it done and out of the way though.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Welp...time to hunt again

https://twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1482108632074526725

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Same, going to start with threaded cane for once, might even use magic. I never have in Bloodborne

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Same, going to start with threaded cane for once, might even use magic. I never have in Bloodborne

Good luck in the hunts to come

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Release YakuzaBloodborne on PC, SegaFROMSony you cowards :mad:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Which Fromsoft games so y'all revisit the most? I probably have done Bloodborne the most followed by Dark Souls 3. Those are like the best pick up and play games

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i dont like them. it's just my opinion but i'm entitled to it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Probably the original Dark Souls, mostly because I did a full playthrough of the original crappy release that needed a mod to run properly, then played it all again when they did a remaster. Dark Souls 3 I loved and did two full playthroughs back-to-back. I absolutely adored Sekiro, wish there was more or a sequel, it is the best game they've done that I've played. Dark Souls 2 was a lot of fun! It just doesn't stand out as much as 1 and 3 did.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I've only played Bloodborne and I loved it and I keep trying to start Dark Souls but I'm reminded that it's not Bloodborne so I don't get very far. I want to try Sekiro but it's also not Bloodborne and that's a problem.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Probably the original Dark Souls, mostly because I did a full playthrough of the original crappy release that needed a mod to run properly, then played it all again when they did a remaster. Dark Souls 3 I loved and did two full playthroughs back-to-back. I absolutely adored Sekiro, wish there was more or a sequel, it is the best game they've done that I've played. Dark Souls 2 was a lot of fun! It just doesn't stand out as much as 1 and 3 did.

I love them all but the first one is like a desert island game for me i’ve done maybe 12 runs, my first completed play-through took me 2 years lmao, I was playing a lot then like once a week i’d try to beat 4 Kings, then Bloodborne clicked and I ran through that game in a month, beat 4 kings and after 2 years beat dark souls finally.

I love Sekiro but the final boss is just beyond my ability, weirdly I beat all the ape bosses on my first try but I cannot beat Ishiin, dudes so fast and I can’t Mikiri counter for poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I have still never played a Souls game proper because the inability to pause annoys the poo poo out of me.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

yea ok posted:

i dont like them. it's just my opinion but i'm entitled to it.

It's a good opinion

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

I love Sekiro but the final boss is just beyond my ability, weirdly I beat all the ape bosses on my first try but I cannot beat Ishiin, dudes so fast and I can’t Mikiri counter for poo poo

Remember, hesitation is defeat! Ishiin can't pull out his bullshit if you're constantly in his face and HE has to be the one blocking/dodging. I also love that he's got zero malicious intent, doesn't give a poo poo why he was summoned etc, he just thinks Sekiro is loving awesome and is psyched about getting to have a cool loving fight before he pisses back off to the afterlife :hellyeah:

Penguin Patrol posted:

I want to try Sekiro but it's also not Bloodborne and that's a problem.

Sekiro is a masterpiece, please play it!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Remember, hesitation is defeat! Ishiin can't pull out his bullshit if you're constantly in his face and HE has to be the one blocking/dodging. I also love that he's got zero malicious intent, doesn't give a poo poo why he was summoned etc, he just thinks Sekiro is loving awesome and is psyched about getting to have a cool loving fight before he pisses back off to the afterlife :hellyeah:

Sekiro is a masterpiece, please play it!

I love the fight against the European Knight on the bridge. My only complaint with the game at all is that first Troll miniboss is absolute loving horseshit with his lock on suplex over the cliff insanity

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CarlCX posted:

I have still never played a Souls game proper because the inability to pause annoys the poo poo out of me.

On the ps5 the demon souls remake has a photomode that pauses the game

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

give me armored core already

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

neoaxd posted:

give me armored core already

it’s coming!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i dont want to wait

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

i dont want to wait

Play metal wolf chaos in the meantime

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shard posted:

On the ps5 the demon souls remake has a photomode that pauses the game

what the gently caress

why is that remake so garbage lmao

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Shard posted:

The ending of 5 made me hate the whole game I just played.

Yeah I wasn’t that biggest fan of that, but I have a real attachment to the soundtrack and the general gameplay. 6’s menu sound and music are like weird cousins of it and make me nostalgic, especially because I got to play 5 on a week off of work when I first got my doggo. Many strong positive sensory memories.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm pissed off about that dumb rear end tweet that wasn't anything. thought it was a trailer

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shard posted:

Which Fromsoft games so y'all revisit the most?

bloodborne and dark souls 1. i'm running around anor londo right now :unsmigghh:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm not pissed off any more. sorry for getting that way. can't stay pissed when the bo jackson curse is over

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He’s still mad. Mad about lettuce, even

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice try. i'm a LilLettuceLad

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Feeling Euphoric just made out with my wife. I swear I'm 35 and I still wanna brag to my friends about how much I love this woman the same amount I did 18 years ago.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!