Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Who dey sey dey gon hey dem bengs

Dongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dpulex posted:

Are all these boomer police fire shows the same?

Who even cares

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Play posted:

I'm still putting half the blame for that on the Staley timeout. Bisaccia and Carr said they were gonna let time run out

I don’t believe them unless they were stuffed and had try for a 57 yarder.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Play posted:

anyways I'm still kind of astounded that something like that whistle happened in a playoff game. and then the refs just literally decided to pretend it didn't happen lmao

Given that it was a massive fuckup and actually enforcing the rules would have taken away a legitimate touchdown ignoring was surely the best option.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dpulex posted:

its pro-law enforcement propaganda yes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
well I do respect Bisaccia a bit for refusing to whine about the errant whistle

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Raiders D still bad

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

MoaM posted:

Raiders D still bad

And now an injury, lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Burrow picking them apart again.

And someone on the Raiders is dead.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Given that it was a massive fuckup and actually enforcing the rules would have taken away a legitimate touchdown ignoring was surely the best option.

I'm conflicted, I mean rules should be the same for everyone you know? That's the essence of competition

What I'm hoping is that the Bengals win by more than a touchdown, making it basically irrelevant. If that happens a LOT less people will be griping about it

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Dpulex posted:

Yes

100% copaganda

Dr_Strangelove fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 16, 2022

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Whew it's never good when absolutely everyone on the field starts waving frantically for the trainers to come out.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Did the dude break his arm or something

Play
Apr 25, 2006

well the guy who was 100% failing to cover chase will now be replaced with a guy who will somehow 110% fail to cover chase

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Play posted:

meh, the object of football is to win and Staley showed them that they shouldn't do that. also it's a divisional game is it really acceptable to agree to tie a divisional rival? it's kinda hosed regardless of how much we want captain fatfuck out of the playoffs and hot white herbie in

anyways I'm still kind of astounded that something like that whistle happened in a playoff game. and then the refs just literally decided to pretend it didn't happen lmao

Kneeling the ball or letting time expire would've been safer for them though. When you kick the ball, there's still a chance that it could be blocked and returned for a TD or there's a wild snap or something. It's small, but it's still a higher chance than just letting time run out or kneeling.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Friendly fire!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play
Apr 25, 2006

by the way I meant white hot herbie not hot white herbie that was definitely NOT a freudian slip

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:schotty:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Dpulex posted:

Remember when people got so loving mad about cops being bastards they canceled COPS last summer? Thankfully that radical left woke cancel culture only lasted a couple months and we're now blessed with a cop worship show in every primetime slot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Was Boger just speaking in tongues

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Raiders denied us all something beautiful and that is far more important than winning or losing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh cool, Jerome had a stroke.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I've decided I am rooting for the Raiders because I feel sorry for them for getting screwed by the refs and the league. Sucks they had the last and hardest game last week, and then have a short week and had to travel so basically everything is stacked against them.

On the other hand I'd love to see the 49ers beat the Bengals in the Super Bowl again. Not just because I am a fan but because I can't stand Collinsworth and want to see him even more salty.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Ref talking like the man from another place

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
there goes chase cheating again

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

It's only a white hot Herbie when he has a white tops and bottoms on, all others are plain old Herbies

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Roughing the passer?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Maxxxxxxx seems like a shithead. Is that the case?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, a timeout

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The gently caress are they doing

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
amateur hour on the field tonight

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Big Beef City posted:

The gently caress are they doing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Get on with it!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There are two flags, a maybe timeout, and this ref crew. What could go wrong?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Asproigerosis posted:

Remember when people got so loving mad about cops being bastards they canceled COPS last summer? Thankfully that radical left woke cancel culture only lasted a couple months and we're now blessed with a cop worship show in every primetime slot.

The only people who watch network television these days already worship cops so it’s really just preaching to the choir

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This crew seems kinda poor.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Oh man, Casey

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

rule of cool, the play stands. catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

They really shouldn't mix and match officials for the playoffs. It always ends badly. Every. Single. Time.