Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Brees has already devolved into meaningless observation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

The Newhart Ending. Not a version of it or anything, but the show stops abruptly and a low-res recording of the Newhart Ending is played.

What was the soap opera that ended being a snow globe and everything was imagined by an autistic (not the word used back then) child? General Hospital?

Do that ending for This Is Us.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bows1 posted:

Wait so how many D players are hurt, and now Mixon is too?

This is their Super Bowl, gotta leave it all on the field, baby.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Raiders defense starting to gashed real easily now.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

This is the first time I've watched a Bengals game this season. This Chase guy seems pretty good.

That one week where it looked like he forgot how to catch a football was pretty funny.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What was the soap opera that ended being a snow globe and everything was imagined by an autistic (not the word used back then) child? General Hospital?

Fansville.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cthulu Carl posted:

The Newhart Ending. Not a version of it or anything, but the show stops abruptly and a low-res recording of the Newhart Ending is played.

No, that's a better ending than it deserves.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

St Elsewhere.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Say what you want but Andy Dalton would already have put 40 points on the board over this Raiders defense

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GO FOR IT

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

4th and inches. Should probably just kick the FG tbh

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
More field goals

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I always assumed that was my forums experience

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Go!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
It is almost time... For the Raiders to go home

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Except it's an autistic child dying after their stupid parents made them get a bleach enema because Jenny McCarthy or some other dumbshit said so.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Bums. Go for it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Go

For

It

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

St. Elsewhere.

Thanks to Tommy Westphall (They did call it autism FWIW) and John Munch, like 50% of all American TV shows take place in the same universe.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

fansville is unironically incredible tv content and it has nothing to do with the fact that dr pepper is my favorite soda.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
going for it here would be king

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://thetommywestphall.wordpress.com

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Probably Magic posted:

St Elsewhere.

:hmmyes: That’s the one!

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I'm never forgive fansville for giving an ad campaign lore

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Smart play is to make it a two possession game. The raiders need to get an onside kick lol.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cowardsss

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Instead they should do a Mulholland drive reveal and do another season with all the characters in wildly different roles.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Brees being a pussy, big surprise.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The gently caress...

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

acidx posted:

Smart play is to make it a two possession game. The raiders need to get an onside kick lol.

There’s 7 minutes left. The araiders can get two more possessions without that.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Kalli posted:

Instead they should do a Mulholland drive reveal and do another season with all the characters in wildly different roles.

Anthology shows are in, you're right

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Why burn a timeout there if you're just gonna kick it in the end. Stupid

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why take the time out? Or at least why take the time out with that much time on the play clock if you're doing the bullshit draw them offside play?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't like the decision

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

boooo

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

this cowardice won't go unpunished

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Have you heard of the Tommy Westphall Multiverse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yes yes yes