Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
My daughter tested negative after having a close contact followed by a fever and I feel like a million pounds lighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

drat, there's global tsunami warnings it seems at the moment, woke up to an alert on my phone. I'm a ways away from the coast so I have nothing to worry about but it's still pretty crazy. The satellite footage of the eruption is nuts

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BlindSite posted:

drat, there's global tsunami warnings it seems at the moment, woke up to an alert on my phone. I'm a ways away from the coast so I have nothing to worry about but it's still pretty crazy. The satellite footage of the eruption is nuts

same

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Finally finished the Abby section of Last of Us 2 after taking a 16 month break. Not bad! The game is pretty fun; there’s just too goddamn much of it.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

I'm a couple days late to the announcement that my two favorite gaming topics are colliding:

The Hitman Trilogy is going to be on Game Pass.

Also a handful of pretty cool sounding stuff will be happening with Hitman 3 "Spring 2022", which kicks rear end.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

My daughter tested negative after having a close contact followed by a fever and I feel like a million pounds lighter.

:unsmith:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
kind of upset people in the discord blocked me immediately because I didn't know all the advanced discord memes :( powerful high school PTSD

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

https://twitter.com/robwormald/status/1482471813883985923?s=21

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

They closed all the major beaches on the east coast, first time in my lifetime I've ever seen that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mr. Nice! posted:

Did you pick the goku answer?

I'll understand if you didn't grab a screenshot, but if you didn't pick the goku answer....

That, I can't deny

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jan 16, 2022

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
On my way back after helping my mom with some memorial service planning and lol I am both glad and disappointed on my game score check.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
It’s supposed to snow 1-3 inches tomorrow so businesses are already letting customers know that they’re closing tomorrow for inclement weather. I wanted to go to the sauna tomorrow :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

It’s supposed to snow 1-3 inches tomorrow so businesses are already letting customers know that they’re closing tomorrow for inclement weather. I wanted to go to the sauna tomorrow :(

just take a hot shower then go roll in the snow

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Pittsburgh is getting 6-11" and I'm gonna fucken send it :madmax:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

just take a hot shower then go roll in the snow

Not the same without my super bougie vitamin C infused shower afterwards

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

BlindSite posted:

They closed all the major beaches on the east coast, first time in my lifetime I've ever seen that.

Do....do they own a globe?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This Euphoria show is something else

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

GD_American posted:

He's down undah mate

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Joey Freshwater posted:

This Euphoria show is something else

Are you starting from the start?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Joey Freshwater posted:

I wanted to go to the sauna tomorrow :(

Hahahaha

I barely even go to the grocery store anymore.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ozymandius1024 posted:

Are you starting from the start?

Yeah

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hahahaha

I barely even go to the grocery store anymore.

Did you mean to respond to me?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GD_American posted:

He lives in Australia

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

My wife and I loved it, even though it can be a tough watch at times. Zendaya is loving amazing.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ozymandius1024 posted:

My wife and I loved it, even though it can be a tough watch at times. Zendaya is loving amazing.

Yeah she’s great and yeah there’s definitely parts that are uncomfortable to watch

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Joey Freshwater posted:

Did you mean to respond to me?

Yeah. Not like an accusation or anything.
It's just the idea of going to a sauna or hotel or in door restaurant or basically loving anything other than the necessities of life and the park has become foreign to me having a little kid through the pandemic. For some reason it struck me as very funny that going to the sauna is something a person would do. It makes sense that one would. It sounds pleasant. It also sounds archaic to my ear. Like hitting up the vomitorium after a quick pop in at the farrier.

I may be totally losing it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's just the idea of going to a sauna or hotel or in door restaurant or basically loving anything other than the necessities of life and the park has become foreign to me having a little kid through the pandemic. For some reason it struck me as very funny that going to the sauna is something a person would do. It makes sense that one would. It sounds pleasant. It also sounds archaic to my ear. Like hitting up the vomitorium after a quick pop in at the farrier.

Haha fair enough. If it’s worth anything it’s not like a public sauna with a bunch of other people. It’s a private room thing you have to yourself - they clean them in between and all that.

e: this thing: https://www.sweathouz.com/

Fwiw I don’t go to the grocery store either but most of that is I hate grocery shopping and I love that Publix and Kroger have order online and curbside pickup.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
All of a sudden I'm wondering what part of my house or backyard I could fit a sauna in.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Rectal Placenta posted:

All of a sudden I'm wondering what part of my house or backyard I could fit a sauna in.

I’ve definitely thought about it too. Low end ones are around $1600 and the upper end are $7-8k. They’re mostly pre-fab kits so you just put it together and plug it in.

e: for the infra red ones like that place has

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Go outside.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Joey Freshwater posted:

Not the same without my super bougie vitamin C infused shower afterwards
I will imagine that as a basket of lemon wedges strapped to a shower head.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

ozymandius1024 posted:

Its so good. I also feel really stupid that I didn't realize Jules was trans for like most of the first season.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I ordered some meat online that was scheduled for delivery today, but I’ve had some problems with this company getting it to me while it’s still safely chilled. The box has PERISHABLE all over it, so it’s pretty clear that it’s a time-sensitive delivery, but the other times it was either delayed in transit or the office received it right before it closed and didn’t notify me until the next day. Today, the apartment office was closed so UPS sent me a text saying they couldn’t deliver it and that they would try again on their next service day… which is Monday.

Long story short I chased down the UPS truck over multiple blocks and got my drat delivery. I also canceled my account with this service because they’re batting like .250 on getting stuff to me.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Its so good. I also feel really stupid that I didn't realize Jules was trans for like most of the first season.

I didn't catch it right away either, so don't feel too dumb.

We just watched the first episode of the new season, and I had to pause it a few minutes in because I wasn't sure we were even watching the right show or if it was a preview of something else :lol:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

That reminds me of my neighbors who had some ice cream delivered this summer. It showed up like two days late when they were out of town. They asked us to go get it and it was a soupy mess. Luckily, the company sent them a replacement order for free.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

I did today. Was nice. The kind of beautiful day that almost makes up for the vast greyness that makes up most of the PNW winter.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I did today. Was nice. The kind of beautiful day that almost makes up for the vast greyness that makes up most of the PNW winter.

It’s energizing and it’ll help whatever’s going on with that previous post. Nature is energizing.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I spent some time outside today since my mom and I were scouting some out door locations for a memorial service and it was nice. I'm hoping the weather stays decent in to next week since I work right by the Seattle waterfront and the seals start getting active again this time of the year. Same with eagles.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Amy Pole Her posted:

It’s energizing and it’ll help whatever’s going on with that previous post. Nature is energizing.

Should probably get more sleep too. There's also been some studies indicating Omega 3 fatty acids can have a positive impact on one's mental/emotional well being too. And of course a solid exercise routine can work wonders.

You recently get a job in the Biden administration or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Saunas are cool. My sister & her husband have a mini personal sauna in their basement. I tried it out while I was there for the holidays.

20 minutes is more than enough time to stick around in one of them.

Yes, I was shitposting in this thread when I was using this device.