Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

KFC owns fools.
I pity the Americans without a passport or the ability to understand there's other places in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Khablam posted:

KFC owns fools.
I pity the Americans without a passport or the ability to understand there's other places in the world.

Imagine pulling this card with loving KFC of all places lmao

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I didn’t make the air fried wings yet but tomorrow is another day

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Dexo posted:

Imagine pulling this card with loving KFC of all places lmao

Its a good card to pull, KFC loving owns.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
it's no popeyes

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

acidx posted:

it's no popeyes

:hmmyes:

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Theophany posted:

KFC in Cayman was genuinely awful. The island has a lot of feral chickens that look malnourished and I just assumed that was their source of chickens. The Popeyes was actually very good. Apparently they told McDonalds to gently caress off and never come back in the 80s which is a big lol.

Wendys was loving poo poo, some assmeat patty smeared in ketchup and mayo, but I'm not sure if this is representative of the wider Wendys chain?

Anyway, I booked a holiday on Miami's south beach this afternoon for next month with my former ex for valentines day and I intend to further expand my knowledge of America's fast food empires. Please do suggest places to visit.

e: I am not concerned about diarrhea

If you're in South Beach (actual South Beach and not just Miami Beach), go to El Exquisito in eastern Little Havana for proper Cuban food. If you're just after a sandwich, hit up either Las Olas Cafe (bigger sandwich) or Playa Cafe (cheaper). For pizza, get Lucali if you want to stay in South Beach or Crust if you want to hit up the city. gently caress fast food, especially when you're in a place like Miami.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

acidx posted:

it's no popeyes

I never understood why Americans loved Popeyes till I got it and its literally bursting at the seams with grease and breading and now I understand. the American palette lacks the finesse to appreciate the quality of the Colonel's 11 secret herbs and spices

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

ethanol posted:

I didn’t make the air fried wings yet but tomorrow is another day

What are you waiting for? Haas to be competitive?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Douchebag posted:

What are you waiting for? Haas to be competitive?

El Plan™ for the air fryer wings

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

That sure is something.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Guy doesn't rate Piastri I guess

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Khablam posted:

KFC owns fools.

it's mostly money not ability fyi

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Also you know a pandemic.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

lol no Piastri and the thought of Sainz still being at Ferrari in 2025 is lol

Screw off Buxton

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Isn't norris contracted at McLaren till 2026

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Highly doubt Lando would leave McLaren at this point unless they got a GP2 engine again as well, although it would be fun to see him and Max go at it in a season where the Red Bull is the best car.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Also you have to qualify for a superlicence and Chadwick isn't gonna be close in 2025 given she's basically given up on F1 already.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

Also you have to qualify for a superlicence and Chadwick isn't gonna be close in 2025 given she's basically given up on F1 already.

that was definitely a last minute oh poo poo I forgot about women again addition

also lmao haas in 2025

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Buxton predicting Haas still being around in three years

E: F, b

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

also stroll is going to be around in 2025 dunno why he thinks that will change unless lawrence quits in which case no aston

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Imagine thinking anyone will still be employing Ricciardo

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Buxton is the dumbest man alive

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Imagine thinking anyone will still be employing Ricciardo

i'm sorry they kicked you out novak but this seems rude to the aussies

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Custard Undies posted:

That sure is something.

no Zhou? Honorable Xi Jinping please reeducate this comrade!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pvt. Public posted:

If you're in South Beach (actual South Beach and not just Miami Beach), go to El Exquisito in eastern Little Havana for proper Cuban food. If you're just after a sandwich, hit up either Las Olas Cafe (bigger sandwich) or Playa Cafe (cheaper). For pizza, get Lucali if you want to stay in South Beach or Crust if you want to hit up the city. gently caress fast food, especially when you're in a place like Miami.

As a Miamian I say avoid South Beach at all costs.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Khablam posted:

KFC owns fools.

The K stands for Kentucky friend.

We have just evolved beyond the Colonel's blend of 11 herbs and spices.

We have Popeyes and Chick fil A and Pluckers. Truly a golden age for American chicken that I am determined to bring to European markets. It is our burden to civilize the European savage.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

KFC fuckin' sucks, at least in the UK. Worst fast food chain here by far. Occasionally you get a decent one but most of them are so poo poo. You're better off with the fake frozen KFC knock offs you get in supermarkets, that's how poo poo they are.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ArmZ posted:

no Zhou? Honorable Xi Jinping please reeducate this comrade!

pretty sure he's gonna suck ngl

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

bojangles

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Did you know Dutch fast food chain FEBO is so solid they put it in Mass Effect 2? I don't know how their chicken wings are though, never actually tried them; I'll order some next time and report back here if I remember to.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

net work error posted:

As a Miamian I say avoid South Beach at all costs.

I absolutely agree, but for some reason he's going there :shrug:

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
I like Popeyes for the sides and Mardi Gras Mustard. KFC actually has pretty good grilled chicken but the griller is always broken or they’re too lazy to start it or something. You can always get yourself a famous bowl though.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Sab0921 posted:

The K stands for Kentucky friend.

We have just evolved beyond the Colonel's blend of 11 herbs and spices.
Imagine thinking Kentucky, of all places, would be the apex of a thing.
Non-US KFC is better than US popeyes, for largely the same reasons.

You've finally had food where you rinsed the rancid garbage water off first, and want to take it to a world who doesn't take their food from a garbage can in the first place.

Just incredible.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Next you'll finally make a chocolate that doesn't add bile flavouring and go "GUYS GUYS SWITZERLAND NEEDS THIS!"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Custard Undies posted:

That sure is something.

Why would pat o'o'ward be in F1

There's so much to unpack here

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
lando no :(

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

two leclercs…. Ugh

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
We all knew Buxton was an idiot, but now I wish he would just die from huffing his own farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

KFC actually has pretty good grilled chicken but the griller is always broken or they’re too lazy to start it or something.

So Google "pollos al carbon near me" and never get the urge to KFC again.

Khablam posted:

Next you'll finally make a chocolate that doesn't add bile flavouring and go "GUYS GUYS SWITZERLAND NEEDS THIS!"

The bile makes it taste like REAL AMERICA.