Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
embed Ducklo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

embed Ducklo

someone please fill me in on this one

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RandolphCarter posted:

someone please fill me in on this one

https://mobile.twitter.com/samstein/status/1349354126711418881

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I have no idea who ducklo is (presumably some useless liberal stuffed suit) but the expression and notion were so preposterous that cspammers ran with it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Looking him up he's TJ Ducklo... and has stage-4 lung cancer. So a high risk of dying.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Re: funny politocs poo poo im remembering, Al gore's wife was a moral panic scold

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
You mean Tipper?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

side lmao that all mcconnell has to do for now is just sit quietly to the side biding his time since manchin and sinema are sucking all the air out of the room.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

how has the embed of ducklo gone

I heard this was crucial to the plan

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Orange Devil posted:

You mean Tipper?

Tipper and the PMRC getting completely loving humiliated by Dee Snider

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

SpaceGoku posted:

how has the embed of ducklo gone

I heard this was crucial to the plan

He resigned in disgrace after threatening a reporter for reporting on his relationship with a reporter.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I somehow had it in my head that Embed Ducklo was a trump tweet, and that that Sam Stein post was a joking reference to that, christ almighty

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Embed Ducklo has the same Trump tweet energy as remember sailor so that makes sense

I love that if you Google remember sailor the first thing that comes up is 2DCAT's song

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Duklo was kind of Biden's Scramucci

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r0mdLcmzDA

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Re: funny politocs poo poo im remembering, Al gore's wife was a moral panic scold

More like every 90s politician was some kind of credulous prude or a monster pretending to be a credulous prude.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Alobar posted:

aahhhhh ahahaahahahhahahahhaha holy poo poo what is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ055ilIiN4
Literally every performance at a political event is like this. Someone knows someone, they get an official proclamation declaring them important, and all of a sudden you have to listen to Tommy, the 3rd Grade Yankee Doodle Ambassador from Connecticut try to sing Yankee Doodle through a trombone.

People get paid (in stipends, of course) for these appearances.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

As Ducklo has run their course, it comes time now to embed Bates

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

More like every 90s politician was some kind of credulous prude or a monster pretending to be a credulous prude.

Tipper made it her thing, though. She was the crusader of like the liberal equivalent of Satanic Panic.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Also. The Satanic Panic, that was a real thing. What a country.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Jello biafra and Ice T owning her on national television ftw

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Remember when he had his skin lightened in his official portrait?

Boobby Jindal?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Mr. Lobe posted:

Tipper made it her thing, though. She was the crusader of like the liberal equivalent of Satanic Panic.

all because she bought the soundtrack to purple rain for her daughter and was shocked prince sang about sex in the soundtrack for an r rated movie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

"was"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

QAnon is just satanic panic but with trump as a jesus figure

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:tipshat: thank you

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
OFA deez nuts

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey everyone, remember "don't cut and run" or "don't change horses midstream"?

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/1483044235926454277?s=21

I highly recommend googling this poo poo. “Aside from this CIA front we get no funding from the US. Only from some shady Swiss foundation dedicated to promoting Roman Catholic values and another foundation promoting trips to the “holy land”. Who knows why they’re very careful to point out that they’re registered in Italy despite their activities being 100% in Israel? Probably very normal reasons!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

HootTheOwl posted:

Boobby Jindal?

Lol

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

chaleski posted:

Tipper and the PMRC getting completely loving humiliated by Dee Snider

it was worse than that. they brought in John Denver, who spent the whole week pallin' around with Senators and making intimations that he would testify to the moral harm of those 'other guys' like Zappa who made naughty music... then when he went on the stand he 100% unequivocally supported artist freedom, even though his own music was squeaky clean

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That seems better than to me.

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

ikanreed posted:

Hey everyone, remember "don't cut and run" or "don't change horses midstream"?

Sorry, I only remember sailor

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

That seems better than to me.

i would say getting smacked down by a clever NYC punk rocker who has skin in the game is bad, but being effortlessly clowned by the squeaky-clean family man is in fact worse for your cause.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh worse for them. Yeah. Didn't even consider that lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the Big Dick Toilet Salesman

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Obama presenting his birth certificate on live television and scolding the nation by saying “we don’t have time for this. I don’t have time for this” and if anything it just reinvigorated the birthers/Trump more.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

the PMRC is one of the most prominent examples of the fact that the moral panic over "cancel culture" is nothing but projection by The Habitually Offended.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

britishbornandbread posted:

Obama presenting his birth certificate on live television and scolding the nation by saying “we don’t have time for this. I don’t have time for this” and if anything it just reinvigorated the birthers/Trump more.

Obama embarrassed Trump on air with the birth certificate thing and that single handedly drove him over the edge into seriously running for president and dismantling Obama's legacy

Then Hilldog aided him in the primary because they thought he would be easy to beat in the general

Then RBG died of covid because she officiated a wedding maskless even though she was a cancer elemental at that point and should have retired a decade before

Then the DNC crushed the Bernie movement and pushed corrupt blue dogs like Manchin and Sinema instead who then took over the party and calcified it

Basically all of the current crises that are collapsing the country can be tracked back to democrats giving into their hubris and falling victim of catastrophes they created themselves out of their own arrogance

Even Q is basically a reaction / counternarrative to Mueller and Russiagate, mixed in with Epstein being tied to every major figure within the greater democratic establishment

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Jan 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Tipper's involvement in the PMRC probably doomed Al in the 2000 election lmao

Imagine a world where 500 fewer Floridians said "Hey, didn't his wife try to get my favorite bands banned 15 years ago? gently caress that, I'm voting for the other guy"