Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

YF-23 posted:

He's going to dead-rear end meet Dominic and I bet Dominic will talk and Snout will be able to hear him because of dream magic bullshit.

Oh, at some point, definitely. I think we've been expecting that since we found out Dominic went into the dream realm and hosed with poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Robot Style posted:

A couple of times on twitter he's mentioned stuff in Legacy being expanded on in his Patreon, so maybe he's just doing it as the world's worst advertisement.

It's a good way to make a Patreon die.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

you know if he meets dominic, it's going to be naked dominic with his dick hanging out

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
:smug:You aren't hearing with your physical ears, Snout. You are hearing with your Magic Ears. :smug:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Nah, Terraciano can't resist Dominic giving Snout that simpering, condescending look while patting his head or tugging his wart-riddled dick or something

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Mx. posted:

you know if he meets dominic, it's going to be naked dominic with his dick hanging out

I did not consider that we would see DomDick
:catstare:

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
I was going to say "at least Snout isn't getting naked again in this dream sequence," but he totally will, won't he.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

so we’re gonna see Mookie draw not one but two semi-realistic looking thumbs

not on their hands, of course

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Hes giving this comic two thumbs up!

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
will Dominic make snout dream cream? inquiring minds want to know

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I would pay money for someone to do a redub-style edit of this comic. Not a whole lot of money, but a few bucks.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

the legacy of dominic durgan? (he still loves the cock)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

YF-23 posted:

He's going to dead-rear end meet Dominic and I bet Dominic will talk and Snout will be able to hear him because of dream magic bullshit.

Oh, Christ, now you've reminded me of the Stand...

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

all of you are being very clothes minded

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I don't think Dominic will talk to Snout magically, purely because Mookie has gone to ridiculous lengths to keep his "no dialog" rule technically not broken.

I'm not ruling it out completely though because I could definitely see Mookie writing a blog post about how Dominic is special, and he wanted to do the no dialog comic and he did it for so many years to challenge himself but he thinks now is the time to break it and Dominic appearing is the perfect reason. But I still think it won't happen. Dominic will just use text magic like he did when he visited the Heart of Magic and rearranged some letters.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

We already know that "no dialog" actually means "no word bubbles" so it's just gonna be talking to him without word bubbles.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oh, the redub can 100% have word bubbles, I see no reason why it shouldnt.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Twelve by Pies posted:

I don't think Dominic will talk to Snout magically, purely because Mookie has gone to ridiculous lengths to keep his "no dialog" rule technically not broken.

I'm not ruling it out completely though because I could definitely see Mookie writing a blog post about how Dominic is special, and he wanted to do the no dialog comic and he did it for so many years to challenge himself but he thinks now is the time to break it and Dominic appearing is the perfect reason. But I still think it won't happen. Dominic will just use text magic like he did when he visited the Heart of Magic and rearranged some letters.

I personally believe that Dominic will yell "hear the truth" and make Snout not deaf.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Happy Landfill posted:

I did not consider that we would see DomDick
:catstare:

Maybe if we're lucky, he'll be wearing the leg o' love since it's the dream realm.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mookie will finally get to draw Dominic and Luna loving

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I'm pretty sure he already has on his Patreon.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

The way he’ll end the week on a cliffhanger and start the week without answers.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
He redrew the last panel of the previous page as a full-page splash.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
On one hand, disappointing, on the other hand, at least we didn't have to see Dominic's hog.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

GreenMetalSun posted:

On one hand, disappointing, on the other hand, at least we didn't have to see Dominic's hog.

There's still time for the hog

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Emrikol posted:

He redrew the last panel of the previous page as a full-page splash.

The glowing orb is running away from being in the comic. I for one applaud it's efforts even if they are in vain.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I will at least admit that Mookie's landscapes are more visually consistent and decent to look at. Of course in this case he ruins it by trying to draw something more concrete and fucks up the foreshortening.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
*confused chanting* DOM HOG! DOM HOG! DOM HOG! DOM HOG!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

GreenMetalSun posted:

I bet its huge, well over 4 inches

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

TheHan posted:

The way he’ll end the week on a cliffhanger and start the week without answers.

No ring

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So what is Mookie's day job?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Calaveron posted:

So what is Mookie's day job?

This.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
Oh, I hope we aren't in for a week of this.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Emrikol posted:

have you learned nothing

we're in for two weeks of this

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

You just gotta step back some!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

What the gently caress

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Emrikol posted:

https://twitter.com/mookiebean/status/1483125510574161923?s=20

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Okay, y'all know the drill: first person to find the specific Google image search term used to find the art he traces for each update wins.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Oh thank loving god he's taking a break, mookie please relax you don't need to run yourself raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
He literally just took a break what like 2 weeks ago?