Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1483248890505613312?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
2 episodes in to the new partially found footage horror series on Netflix, Archive 81. Pretty good so far setting up a Big Mystery

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

everyone knows that the right casting choice for reed richards is stephen colbert but it's so obvious and perfect that the venture bros hopped on it 15 years ago so it's been done

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Looking for the Reed to my Sue will be rhe evolution of bad tinder profiles for MCU fans

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Emily Blunt’s best role was in Devil Wears Prada, there can be no debate on this.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

priznat posted:

Emily Blunt’s best role was in Devil Wears Prada, there can be no debate on this.

:hmmyes:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

this is some gross ableism

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I can't wait for Chris Pratt to show up as human torch because of wacky multiverse hijinks. or whatever Chris that was. the captain America one

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kalel posted:

well you're not going to like this then

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jim books a trip for Pam and himself to this orbital space resort, but after a few days, a cosmic radiation beam washes over the station, knocking both of them out for a few days. When Jim comes to, he finds out that he can stretch his limbs like rubber. Sensing that he can't miss this opportunity he catches the next landing module out from the station and back to Earth.

When he comes back to work the next morning, he immediately starts pestering Dwight by tapping him on the shoulder while sitting on the opposite side, taping "Kick me signs" on Dwight's back while facing him, and one time he stretched his neck all the way over the bathroom stall while Dwight was taking a poo poo. And so it continued for a few days until Dwight suddenly burst into flames spontaneously, torching the office, all the paper products in the warehouse, and himself.

Meredith has to be taken to the hospital to treat her burns.

Meanwhile Pam is drinking all the wine from the space station, invisibly. This suits her just fine, she thought.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

oops wrong thread

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Space Kablooey posted:

Jim books a trip for Pam and himself to this orbital space resort, but after a few days, a cosmic radiation beam washes over the station, knocking both of them out for a few days. When Jim comes to, he finds out that he can stretch his limbs like rubber. Sensing that he can't miss this opportunity he catches the next landing module out from the station and back to Earth.

When he comes back to work the next morning, he immediately starts pestering Dwight by tapping him on the shoulder while sitting on the opposite side, taping "Kick me signs" on Dwight's back while facing him, and one time he stretched his neck all the way over the bathroom stall while Dwight was taking a poo poo. And so it continued for a few days until Dwight suddenly burst into flames spontaneously, torching the office, all the paper products in the warehouse, and himself.

Meredith has to be taken to the hospital to treat her burns.

Meanwhile Pam is drinking all the wine from the space station, invisibly. This suits her just fine, she thought.

The Fantastic Four map onto the Always Sunny characters better, imo

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

If it’s all multiverse shenanigans they should make that version of the F4 be zombies, as a little surprise and a nod to the Ultimate line of comics.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

Still worse than Prometheus or Covenant

Prometheus is worse because it was promising and then absolute loving poo poo when watched that actively ruined set ups in the originals.

No idea about whedon with 4 but it was bad but you could tell it was bad from the get go. No, original director comes back to taking a steaming dump all over the franchise and make you question if he just had a pretty good streak in the 70/80s and then loving lost it.

Fassbender was good though. But hes always good.

ZeusCannon fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jan 18, 2022

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

lol

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

kalel posted:

LOL

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

kalel posted:

are you able to suck on my big hairy tribbles

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

WTF I watched whole 3 minute on it, I don't see Rocco show up and butt gently caress Elmo.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Remember when someone paid John Krasinski millions of dollars for the idea "News, but it's only the feel-good stories"?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It's kind of amazing there's so much stuff to watch in this 2022 future

We even pumped the brakes on making content for a whole year, and there's still so much stuff

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

We even pumped the brakes on making content for a whole year, and there's still so much stuff

And yet here we are, watching 5-year-old BotW for the 5th time

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

kalel posted:

Is this like when BPD people come into BPD threads and tell on themselves while proving every stereotype correct?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

A tv show called BeVVitched

IDK

Hollywood call me

I won't grope anyone

What about a show where she lives a real long time, then ditches Satan to start a future pop band called the Chvvrches

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Well yeah, we need to have something to dedicate our lives to if having families and wealth isn't feasible. Luckily, the capitalist media conglomerates have provided for us. Praise be to them.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

I want to lmao at this (and post Kalel NO) but my English (or,rather, Twitter-ish) is not sufficient enough to understand it completely. Can anyone give me a bit more of a context?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Galewolf posted:

I want to lmao at this (and post Kalel NO) but my English (or,rather, Twitter-ish) is not sufficient enough to understand it completely. Can anyone give me a bit more of a context?

star trek fans have austim

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Galewolf posted:

Cowcaster posted:

well you're not going to like this then

It's that comic, but a tweet.

Star Trek is for people with no social skills/developmental disabilities, as opposed to being for children, to tech them social skills, according to the tweeter.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

star trek fans have austim

Well that was anti-climactic :negative:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Galewolf posted:

It’s making fun of people who (I guess) are criticizing a Star Trek show for being aimed at children, because Star Trek has always been for children. Or at least for people who think like children or people who want to gently caress children (see: moderation, SomethingAwful)

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Thank you Jay's Cummies posters, I got it now

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

kalel posted:

Kalel, NO

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Galewolf posted:

Thank you Jay's Cummies posters, I got it now

I think two or three more people should give it a shot just to be safe, you might be a little slow.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Joss Whedon is so bad at PR im siding with Gal Godot

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

infernal machines posted:

I think two or three more people should give it a shot just to be safe, you might be a little slow.

:saddowns:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Barudak posted:

Joss Whedon is so bad at PR im siding with Gal Godot

At least she can say that she was ordered to kill children

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1483272963419824130

I didn't know ethan hawke was in this too

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Barudak posted:

Joss Whedon is so bad at PR im siding with Zack Snyder

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The first openly insane superhero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Wow it looks terrible. Congrats Patton you got your Moon Knight.