Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Still embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Intruder posted:

I don't understand going for 2

if you go for two four times I guess it makes up a touchdown?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:hurr:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to apologize to the guy who i ensured that this was not going to be the most hosed up game or whatever i said

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
I like this Flintstone ref

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
well that was dumb

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
The gently caress has any Ram to be chippy about. They're crushing the Cards. Wool-headed dumbass bovidae.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Did I somehow miss Russell Wilson on the Manningcast while being bored with this game? I was really looking forward to him dancing around trade rumors.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bob Socko posted:

Did I somehow miss Russell Wilson on the Manningcast while being bored with this game? I was really looking forward to him dancing around trade rumors.

No he's up later

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

dingo with a joint posted:

The gently caress has any Ram to be chippy about. They're crushing the Cards. Wool-headed dumbass bovidae.

that was on the cardinals

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Intruder posted:

I don't understand going for 2

8+8+8+3=29. I think.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So I asked just a minute ago but are the Rams just playing a soft zone or did the Cardinals remember how to play football?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bob Socko posted:

Probably around the fourth quarter?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

MJeff posted:

Stafford has been my favorite player in football as long as I've been a fan - this is the kinda game the Lions were never able to play around him. They lived and died on his arm and I'm exceptionally pleased that he can basically just chill out tonight.

the game plan makes sense at least, they need Stafford 100% for next week if they win this because the Bucs are going to gashed by the run this bad

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I made a very spicy curry when the Rams were blowing the Cardinals out and it's delicious. My cats have also decided to cuddle up and judge me for my initial Cards pick.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

AndrewP posted:

dude I had a spicy chicken sandwhich from Chick Fil A today and I'm feeling it. can't hang

I flat out don't understand peoples' fascination with frying their tongues with spicy food

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If the Rams choke this away, I don't think the English language will have the words to describe it.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I made a very spicy curry when the Rams were blowing the Cardinals out and it's delicious. My cats have also decided to cuddle up and judge me for my initial Cards pick.

Good kittehs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I am generally a patient man but I would murder these children with the pool indoors

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Polygynous posted:

8+8+8+3=29. I think.

:thunk:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Polygynous posted:

8+8+8+3=29. I think.

Hmmm it checks out

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If the Rams choke this away, I don't think the English language will have the words to describe it.

We're safe

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So I asked just a minute ago but are the Rams just playing a soft zone or did the Cardinals remember how to play football?

It’s gorbage time. Gorbage, gorbage, gorbage.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Falconsesque

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
football

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
footBALL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

give me some big interceptions

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

PostNouveau posted:

I am generally a patient man but I would murder these children with the pool indoors

Hhaahhaha my wife said the same thing when that ad first aired.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
gently caress, why Cards... Why

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This game's outcome would be a lot more engaging if the winner weren't doomed to travel cross-country on a short week after this.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Rams softened up, keeps the clock moving

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Polygynous posted:

8+8+8+3=29. I think.

:hmmyes:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PostNouveau posted:

:same:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Fate Accomplice posted:

I flat out don't understand peoples' fascination with frying their tongues with spicy food

spicy food tricks your brain into releasing endorphins

also it tastes good

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fate Accomplice posted:

Real spicy food is not the same thing as idiot hot sauces with 69 million scovilles or whatever they claim to have.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Good question Eli, why did the cards go for 2 there?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahahah Connor didn't want to get Tyrod Taylor'd. smart.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fate Accomplice posted:

Some people actually enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I dunno how they do it, but they do.

Turns out some people like things.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol cardinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Poor Tyrod, a cautionary tale for the ages.