Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

And Timby made the other goon whole plus interest which seems fair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Playoff posters from upcountry

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I need.to see GOOTS with the DOOM font.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

he should still post his tax return

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

And Timby made the other goon whole plus interest which seems fair!

That was always my intent. I knew I did the guy bad during the time when I was out of the hospital (which, as some of you may recall, was very little during 2019 -2021), so I paid him back plus interest. I'm grateful to be working full-time--even though my contract ends in April--and I work to make good on my debts.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Playoff posters from upcountry

I forgot playoff posters were a thing since IIRC we didn’t get a ton last year.

Quiet Feet posted:

I need.to see GOOTS with the DOOM font.

:hmmyes:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i don’t know if I can believe unless i know how much theory have u read. do u know what bakunin’s shoe size is? lenin’’s favorite snack? marx’s preferred type of foot fetish?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I love GOOTS

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I appreciate timby explaining his side

I also appreciate the laugh i had at the Push button meme

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I saw this earlier and it made me wonder which subforums here have the highest body counts. TCC gotta be #1 right?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm my child's teacher until she is cleared to return to school next week so I need some advice: does anyone know of any service that will deliver alcohol to my door in Massachusetts?

I've used Drizly before - says they're available in Boston but no idea how close you are. You can put your address in and it'll tell you if they deliver to you or not: https://drizly.com/

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
By a large margin. They’ve got nearly a triple digit body count, dont they?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Drizly works if it’s available in your area but do keep in mind that you’re going to wind up paying a decent bit more than if you were able to go to the store in person. Maybe check and see if any liquor stores near you deliver? A few in my neck of the woods do and it’s much cheaper than Drizly.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Cashier: i don't think this is a real 20
George: what do you mean
Timby: back of the line can you guys hurry it up i have to get to the post office before it closes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I want to believe Timby and I applaud their courage for posting about it at all. Discussing finances sucks a lot when you don’t have a lot of money. I’ve been there.

Then again I’m a compassionate rube and other goons have done shadier poo poo for stupider reasons.

This, and also it's none of my business. This is a place for shitposting, and collectively laughing at the absurdity of our times. Nothing more.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Joey Freshwater posted:

I've used Drizly before - says they're available in Boston but no idea how close you are. You can put your address in and it'll tell you if they deliver to you or not: https://drizly.com/

I'm mostly joking. Could have sworn alcohol delivery was illegal in this state for starters though I admit I never seriously looked into it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Timby: back of the line can you guys hurry it up i have to get to the post office before it closes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm mostly joking. Could have sworn alcohol delivery was illegal in this state for starters though I admit I never seriously looked into it.

A lot of states (like GA) opened up alcohol delivery and take away when things were shut down for covid. Now it's a free for all but they never stopped with the delivery. I've only used Drizly once or twice and it's convenient but it's definitely way more expensive than going to the store. Alternatively, a lot of liquor stores have curbside pickup so that may be an option too.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Timby had like a 10,000 hour probe and it's gone, so at the very least I have to assume he repaid the goon he owed money to, to their satisfaction. So I don't actually care about anything else involving it.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hey dirty shrimp money try this workaround for the COVID tests

https://twitter.com/SayaSigns/status/1483494959923744772

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hey dirty shrimp money try this workaround for the COVID tests

https://twitter.com/SayaSigns/status/1483494959923744772

lol I probably just ruined it for everyone in my building then

Oops

Great system

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

hahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

lol I probably just ruined it for everyone in my building then

Oops

Great system

:same:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
:lol: at the tremendous content this page.

Timby is alright.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Kalli posted:

You, a fool, playing Street Fighter 2 for "fun".

Me, a genius, playing nothing but skee ball hoarding tickets for a ruler and rubber finger puppet.
Me, a nerd, playing Jurassic Park Pinball in the back corner.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

gently caress it. I'm getting emails harassing me. I explained how I didn't defraud anyone, how I made the guy whole, paid him interest, and y'all know that I spent most of 2019 and 2020 in the hospital. Congratulations, you have successfully chased me off the forum.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Stay around Timby and report people to mods, that's bullshit.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Timby posted:

gently caress it. I'm getting emails harassing me. I explained how I didn't defraud anyone, how I made the guy whole, paid him interest, and y'all know that I spent most of 2019 and 2020 in the hospital. Congratulations, you have successfully chased me off the forum.

I would suggest sending the email addresses to a mod since this would probably fall under off-forum harassment.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Timby posted:

hold strong like I did when I got harassing telegrams from when I said Derek Carr is good. We cannot lose another posting superstar

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I hope you're laughing Timby because it would be nice to be laughing with you and not at you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

swickles posted:

Stay around Timby and report people to mods, that's bullshit.

Samadhi posted:

I would suggest sending the email addresses to a mod since this would probably fall under off-forum harassment.

Seriously, do this.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Ostentatious posted:

hold strong like I did when I got harassing telegrams from when I said Derek Carr is good. We cannot lose another posting superstar

Go gently caress yourself.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
don't email people harassing them about things that have nothing to do with you ya fuckin weirdos

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

i've always wondered what is going on in your real life that you feel the need to seek people out and attempt to online bully them. and get your little afc north/discord cult involved.

I'll probably never know but it must be p hosed up. Or maybe you're just that kind of dick, I guess, who knows

Timby posted:

nahhh dude their bs means fuckall. they literally tried the same thing with me and several others. none of it matters, you should pity them not let them get to you

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Play posted:

i've always wondered what is going on in your real life that you feel the need to seek people out and attempt to online bully them. and get your little afc north/discord cult involved.

I'll probably never know but it must be p hosed up. Or maybe you're just that kind of dick, I guess, who knows

nahhh dude their bs means fuckall. they literally tried the same thing with me and several others. none of it matters, you should pity them not let them get to you

Unrelated but what's your email address?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

people can be so petty online honestly it makes me loving sick

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

fartknocker posted:

Whole bunch of random people showing up in the chat thread for the first time ever just to bust Timby IMO is weirder than his story of what happened.

Yeah, seriously. Dude made everything right or he wouldn't be here. If that ain't good enough that can straight gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Strong reaction from Play about a simple image macro but I'm not surprised. He's always been a little sensitive when People Of A Certain Shade post.

but Timby you should 100% post whoever is emailing you and report them to the mods so they can get banned. Didn't think some light ribbing via images would cause such an uproar (but the Manas steak stuff didn't? very weird)