Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I am dead. I have ceased being.

Please pet the dogs for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I condemn this thread to BERN IN HELL

Weekend At Bernese

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Weekend At Bernese

:golfclap:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

With the wind chill, it felt like 11 degrees Fahrenheit today in the DC area. The last thing my dumb rear end did before going mountain biking was help Lando level up from Cozy Dog to Coziest Dog.

To

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it is 5 degrees out here and noa is absolutely not leaving the bed and burying her nose under the blankets.

we found the primary source of the draft in the first floor of the house and blocked it up real good, so it's much nicer than it was the day a week or so ago that was -2

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Had a couple of really lovely days, but when I came across this image, I laughed for the first time in a while. Hope it works for you too.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
A good thread title

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

mcbexx posted:

Had a couple of really lovely days, but when I came across this image, I laughed for the first time in a while. Hope it works for you too.

oh no that poor dog has boneitis

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Saw 3 Bernese today at the dog park, they are big bois but so cuddly.

I found this one on my Imgur from Nimbus' snow adventure a few weeks ago:

At the risk of being extremely old and out of touch... what's the faster / fastest way for me to get things from my phone to here so I can share more Nimbus? Right now it's phone -> Imgur -> sometimes doesn't show up -> login to Imgur on desktop, copy link -> post.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
technically, he’s not on the couch if he’s on top of people…

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

oh no that poor dog has boneitis

He was too busy being an 80's dog to cure it :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

movax posted:

Saw 3 Bernese today at the dog park, they are big bois but so cuddly.

I found this one on my Imgur from Nimbus' snow adventure a few weeks ago:

At the risk of being extremely old and out of touch... what's the faster / fastest way for me to get things from my phone to here so I can share more Nimbus? Right now it's phone -> Imgur -> sometimes doesn't show up -> login to Imgur on desktop, copy link -> post.

Awful app has an inbuilt imgur prompt

ledge
Jun 10, 2003

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

You're right, it does.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
For some reason pictures from my phone don’t work, but if I share them over Facebook messenger, save that and upload that through awful app it works.

Yeah it’s a cludgy workaround but heh not like I wasn’t gonna messenger those pictures to someone anyway.

Anyway I installed the Husky mod but it seems not to work with the walkies minigame.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hmmm where is this fine iOS feature??

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

In the typing box, hold down press then select [img] then “From Library”.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

In the typing box, hold down press then select [img] then “From Library”.

Holy crap!!!

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
I should probably post Blue.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yes, you should.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY0E9G5Jf18/?utm_medium=copy_link

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
patty hogg is hiding from pit pat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FrozenVent posted:

For some reason pictures from my phone don’t work, but if I share them over Facebook messenger, save that and upload that through awful app it works.

Yeah it’s a cludgy workaround but heh not like I wasn’t gonna messenger those pictures to someone anyway.

Anyway I installed the Husky mod but it seems not to work with the walkies minigame.

Dog in a fatsuit!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is there a best crate for a larger sized dog? we have been approved to adopt a 1yo chocolate lab, and I guess he likes crates, so we want to get a crate for him, but I'm not sure what the best for price one would be.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

is there a best crate for a larger sized dog? we have been approved to adopt a 1yo chocolate lab, and I guess he likes crates, so we want to get a crate for him, but I'm not sure what the best for price one would be.

The one that just fits him. Foster/adoption agency should be able to provide you with the size they use.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

We're gonna need a bit more info I think. Why don't you post a hundred pics of chocolab and we'll try to help?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Blizzard Buddy is Blizzard Ready :haw:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

We're gonna need a bit more info I think. Why don't you post a hundred pics of chocolab and we'll try to help?
I was about to, but apparently since the contract has been signed they have taken down all the listings for him so the photos are gone except the post stating he's taken with one extremely artifacted picture of him nosing the camera. so I guess I'll take some pictures when we actually have him

I'd normally be suspect of them immediately yanking all the listings but they did the same thing with Noa, I guess it's just what they do to ensure nobody continues applying

I do hope noa and him get along though, they don't do meet-and-greets anymore thanks to covid so we'll find out I guess. but he's apparently a very sweet, laid-back boy with a jumping problem(specifically...jumping straight up in the air when excited, not jumping on people) so hopefully they go together well.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 17, 2022

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Captain Invictus posted:

Most crates come with a divider or something that lets you section off part of the crate to make it fit the dog better.
For example, my dog is average sized (45 lbs) so when he outgrew his puppy crate we bought one off one of my friends for her big ol grayhounds, but I have about a fourth of it walled off so that it fits him curled up.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Snow Bea

We played a new game today where I would shovel some snow at her and she try and dodge it. Beloved rare game

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Dogs are actually solar powered.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

If there was ever a tongue to pull peanut butter out of a Kong...

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Sab669 posted:

If there was ever a tongue to pull peanut butter out of a Kong...

She had one of those shin bones that came pre filled with peanut butter and she loves it. However any trace of PB in the narrow bone has been long long gone

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
mood.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Working dogs

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Hardly working dogs

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

lightpole posted:

Working dogs

Is that a barrel aging rig at a brewery or are they filled with distillate? Nice cooperage either way!

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Just wine.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
"Just" wine lol. Does the dog mainly help with vermin or public relations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
He made his vermin round but there's none there, plus he's 13 and probably wouldn't be able to catch anything now with his arthritis. He provided a lot of moral support though.
Edit:

lightpole fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 19, 2022