Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/qhoV1AF.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Terry, you are so thoughtful

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Thanks Terry, I had a whole bunch of constellations on my ceiling as a kid and this makes me pleasantly nostalgic.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

The boys and I after realising that German Rail tickets get 38.8% more expensive two hours before departure.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

You need to be part of an extremely niche intersection of two niche audiences to get this one.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

This is awesome! Thank you, Terry!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

My dudes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Apologies if done before

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Does this forum have "I need this on a t-shirt" bots? Because I need this on a t-shirt.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

Apologies if done before

I do not think I've seen it done

Congratulations on this fresh take on a classic meme

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Check out this actual factual for serious pro drunk driving opinion piece published in the Times in 1984 : https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/03/nyregion/long-island-opinion-drinking-and-driving-can-mix.html

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Antigravitas posted:

You need to be part of an extremely niche intersection of two niche audiences to get this one.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

rydiafan posted:

Does this forum have "I need this on a t-shirt" bots? Because I need this on a t-shirt.

Gotcha: https://opor-streetwar.com/Doenermarx

However, they are usually out of stock. Profits go to social projects.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Please, explain.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Terry......... thank you :3:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Apologies if done before

Now that's a deep cut

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Someone do a "cow tools" meme, but its a horse and says "horse tools" and the horse tools are just plinko pegs

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Antigravitas posted:

I feel a sense of smugness knowing this one.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is part of the joke that it’s about impossible to open one of those without getting butter/spread on the foil?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

titties posted:

I had 2 or 3 of that guy. They had a system, always asking how many tickets were left on each roll and selecting tickets based on that. I could never figure it out.

The first Magic: the Gathering sets had booster displays (big boxes of card packages) which were not randomly stacked. This meant that you could but the first package and based on the contents, you would know exactly where the good stuff was and/or if it was worth buying the whole thing. In essence, it made a lot of sense having a system.

It would not surprise me if lottery tickets at some point had a similar flaw. I'm sure there's a whole department making sure that it's random, but not so random that you can get too long losing streaks, and also just the right kind of winning streaks that make you buy more.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

BonHair posted:

I'm sure there's a whole department making sure that it's random, but not so random that you can get too long losing streaks, and also just the right kind of winning streaks that make you buy more.
There is no such department. There is a whole department dedicated to making sure that isnt true

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Warbird posted:

Is part of the joke that it’s about impossible to open one of those without getting butter/spread on the foil?

That's the whole joke, that someone rushed to the Internet to proclaim their latest achievement of opening their yogurt without the yogurt sticking to the foil.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

ranbo das posted:

The Gambia is the king of "gently caress you" borders. Sucks to be Senegal.

I like how Ukraine landlocks Moldova by the tiniest of margins. Just keep zooming in.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Ooo shiny!

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Jan 19, 2022

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Aw man I really want to put these up but I'm worried they'll be too sticky and mess with my damage deposit later

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Scaramouche posted:

Aw man I really want to put these up but I'm worried they'll be too sticky and mess with my damage deposit later

Terry needs to do us all a solid and eat our landlords.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
:/

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Please do not post pictures of my family

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Is that an ankle monitor or ankle flask?

Now you might say, "Definitely a monitor, she is pregnant, it wouldn't be a flask!" but I contend that her placing her pack of smokes under her dress strap may demonstrate why she would need an ankle flask.

Hmmm now I just saw the fake baby head and I am very confused.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

this has "wealthy people being ironic" written all over it.

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
yeah, they're in costume, i think

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean come on.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Well I was being unironic by calling them my family 😫

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

Why are there multiple ghost heads on sticks behind them?

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
i wonder if that's a real chest tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's definitely a redneck theme