Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who are you rooting for this Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Cincinnati Bengals 46 29.30%
Green Bay Packers 29 18.47%
San Francisco 49'ers 27 17.20%
Tennessee Titans 15 9.55%
Stan the T-Rex to Escape The Rock's Possession 40 25.48%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Also, wait until you’re loving retired, this is so exhausting when he’s still on the field every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/Nigrelli93/status/1483610136426037249?t=pE42O6bB6-iGLrUjhJgnWg&s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Sucks that Tony Dungy made him throw that pick 6 to Tracy Porter.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1483858125585149953

Slaps a player, "ain't got nothing to do with the game." Arians sucks.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
N: Matt Ryan is now doing radio ads predicated entirely on his nickname "Matty Ice."

V: Retirement will not be kind to him.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/knicks_tape99/status/1483859281749364736?s=20

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Zurreco posted:

N: Matt Ryan is now doing radio ads predicated entirely on his nickname "Matty Ice."

really comes down to whether he gets that divorce and stones up to talk to the trail running girl

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

They had that coaching staff with RGIII going into his second season and managed to ruin everything.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Zurreco posted:

on the plus side, he'll finally have time for that young neighborhood jogger

e:

Fate Accomplice posted:

really comes down to whether he gets that divorce and stones up to talk to the trail running girl

god dammit

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

why in the world would dungy think the colts are david in that metaphor

kyle has aged about two decades since 28-3

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Zurreco posted:

THIS

IS

A COLD CALL

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Hot Diggity! posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1483858125585149953

Slaps a player, "ain't got nothing to do with the game." Arians sucks.

Wait who did BA slap and how us he still walking around?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grip it and rip it posted:

It's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z87i2coAv8g

Like sure, fine him, but whatever guys.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Grip it and rip it posted:

Bucs safety. Florio actually has a decent take for a change!

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1483863162806063104?t=iQ24urt5BdRb-7UPKWkG5Q&s=19

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Since most of the Packers being ranked low seems to be "gently caress Rodgers",
What if Rodgers has to go into protocol and can't play but the rest of the Packers team can and wins without him?
How does that affect your rankings?

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

jordan love winning a SB while Rodgers is quarantined would be kinda funny IMO, but not enough to to tip the scales of gently caress The Packers

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

What if Rodgers has to go into protocol and can't play but the rest of the Packers team can and wins without him?

This would be maximum hilarity so yeah it’d be fine.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Incredible that anything that shithole of a team touched could've turned into a success

Big Beef City posted:

it would affect them a lot, personally.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Big Beef City posted:

gently caress the Packers.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Also, wait until you’re loving retired, this is so exhausting when he’s still on the field every week

I hope Tom Brady remains in the 24 hour news cycle for the rest of his life. I've gone from hating him to just enjoying watching everyone else's distress over him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think it would be much better if Rodgers got covid and then the Packers lost because of it.

Like having a bye week, a stacked roster, no other great team obviously better then them, and you just lose that chance for a superbowl because your QB has an imbecile's brain. Just, absolutely beautiful the amount of rage that would direct at his legacy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Nervous posted:

I hope Tom Brady remains in the 24 hour news cycle for the rest of his life. I've gone from hating him to just enjoying watching everyone else's distress over him.

That’s kind of sad

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Nervous posted:

I don’t think it’s distress, it’s boredom, I watch football for reasons other than this one guy’s endless hagiography

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
No stater will be in protocol in the playoffs. Some down roster guys may be tossed in just to prove how totally serious the league is.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

I think it would be much better if Rodgers got covid and then the Packers lost because of it.

Like having a bye week, a stacked roster, no other great team obviously better then them, and you just lose that chance for a superbowl because your QB has an imbecile's brain. Just, absolutely beautiful the amount of rage that would direct at his legacy.

Unfortunately the NFL has decided they just won't test anyone to avoid this kind of situation

also

CharlestheHammer posted:

That’s kind of sad

Yep. Lotta quitters out there

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I don't think Rodgers has to get tested anymore.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

He’s trying to capture the fame that The Last Dance got but I think like 9 people have watched Man in the Arena

Jordan was likeable, Tom not so much.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I don't think Rodgers has to get tested anymore.

Technically by the time the super bowl arrives he should be. But there is no way testing last until then.

Hell I don’t think it’s happening now

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Wiltsghost posted:

Jordan was likeable

Jordan was infamous for being an absolutely gigantic rear end in a top hat lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

producing a movie about yourself is pretty fucken embarrassing imo. shameless

it does give me an idea about how to stop him though. just put him in front of a mirror or a still pond

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, definitely not. I doubt a single player's gone on the covid list since the playoffs started and I don't recall hearing much of anyone since that magical monday before the 17th game where like 50 starters for expected playoff teams all suddenly tested positive so they could skip that game and expand the rosters.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Kalli posted:

Yeah, definitely not. I doubt a single player's gone on the covid list since the playoffs started and I don't recall hearing much of anyone since that magical monday before the 17th game where like 50 starters for expected playoff teams all suddenly tested positive so they could skip that game and expand the rosters.

Jalen Mills lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Wiltsghost posted:

Jordan was likeable, Tom not so much.

The Last Dance got people to forget the hours and hours of accounts of what a cheap douchebag Jordan is.

I'm convinced a decent amount of Lebron hate is because he's not a Randian assholr like Jordan.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

sean10mm posted:

Jordan was infamous for being an absolutely gigantic rear end in a top hat lol

Yeah, like, how do you forget "gently caress them kids" so easily? Jordan basically paved the way for why the media celebrates Brady being such a petulant child on the sidelines, he made it so that being considered the greatest in your field and/or "the ultimate competitor" is synonymous with being a colossal rear end in a top hat.

As an aside, my distaste for the Packers isn't just Rodgers, it's that they've been as present as the Pats over the last 2 decades and I want them to gently caress off into mediocrity for a good decade or so.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Y'all guys giving powerful energy to the packers and I'm for it.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Big Beef City posted:

If they weren't playing the 49ers i'd be all aboard this train

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is Bortles still on the team?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Last Dance was so big because it gave us sports in the early pandemic hellscape where nothing was on. Tom Brady’s thing is white noise comparatively.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Freaquency posted:

The Last Dance was so big because it gave us sports in the early pandemic hellscape where nothing was on. Tom Brady’s thing is white noise comparatively.

It was extremely dumb to not put it out in that post draft-pre training camp void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Tom Brady was never in a overrated movie with Bugs Bunny and Bill Murray