Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I feel like we might be hearing about Jennacide here soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/jwalbertstyle/status/1483652494735593476?s=20

something something you need a high IQ something something

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
"This wrestler I like has always been a Nazi"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Jokes on you all it's gonna be Madoka rip off gimmick not a Sailor Moon one!

if WWE used their weird AR graphic poo poo to create the witch effects from Madoka, I'd actually be interested.

I still wouldn't tune in but I might watch a clip or something.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Destroy My Sweater posted:

https://twitter.com/jwalbertstyle/status/1483652494735593476?s=20

something something you need a high IQ something something

Isn't Imperium's theme Dvorak?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

if WWE used their weird AR graphic poo poo to create the witch effects from Madoka, I'd actually be interested.

I still wouldn't tune in but I might watch a clip or something.

Given the quality of WWE's AR graphics it'd...be something

Like Netflix Cowboy Bebop something

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dimebags Brain posted:

Isn't Imperium's theme Dvorak?

Yes

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Wait the axis stable named ringkampf has a fascist theme?

Also WWE needs to do a little witch academia angle with sarray where she tries to unionise the jobbers but pull a Brian Pillman and do it shoot to fool the dirt sheets. Then everyone goes on strike.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

cagliostr0 posted:

Wait the axis stable named ringkampf has a fascist theme?

Ringkampf's best member was from California

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Given the quality of WWE's AR graphics it'd...be something

Like Netflix Cowboy Bebop something

NXT 2.0 gimmick idea: Netflix Radical Edward

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

At first I was gonna say that maybe she dresses like that normally, so I went and looked at her socials. Yeah, they talked her into dressing like a prep school girl. If they wanted to go younger, she'd wear more blue.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Why do the people behind these nothing wrestling groups/sites sign off with their first name like it matters?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Why do the people behind these nothing wrestling groups/sites sign off with their first name like it matters?

because that's what boomers do

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Some have more than one person behind the accounts so they sign their posts.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tfw your wife won't let you post

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Some have more than one person behind the accounts so they sign their posts.

Some want it to look like they have more than one person behind the accounts so they sign their posts.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

coconono posted:

tfw your wife won't let you post

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1483867869544812544

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Look, I changed it. His name is just Adolf now, can the outrage stop?

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
imagining the nazi anchorman scene in succession but with walter

"sorry, but i gotta ask about the u-boat commander thing."

"that thing? total bullshit. i'm only using half his name."

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1483878963202060289

lol

each day vince tests our faith

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
"i don't take nazi poo poo lightly," says man who is quote tweeting himself trying to downplay the nazi poo poo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Maybe he'll get it one day

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lmao Ryan

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
spoilers, he won't.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I agree with this tweet. Because I'm soooooo loving tired of this poo poo. Maybe it's because I'm German and know what a kinda regular-rear end name Günther Stark is. So trying to connect the name to a random, probably long dead, Nazi of the same name who didn't do anything of import and who no one knew about until today seems way off to me. But whatever.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

I agree with this tweet. Because I'm soooooo loving tired of this poo poo. Maybe it's because I'm German and know what a kinda regular-rear end name Günther Stark is. So trying to connect the name to a random, probably long dead, Nazi of the same name who didn't do anything of import and who no one knew about until today seems way off to me. But whatever.

But it was the first name that came up when you google it and one of the Imperium guys did a very problematic tweet.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
look you give me a jolly bavarian or a freaky berliner you get a pass but if we’re talking an austrian heel you gotta google for thirty seconds first

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

I don't think people would be bothered as much if Imperium hadn't always had fascist elements and if their members hadn't been making explicit references in recent tweets. Like no one cares about Dolph Ziggler apart from in the occasionally mentioned 'haha that's weird' way

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he should have instead named himself after Gunther Schulz, former lead guitarist of KMFDM

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Walter is a goofy name, I think Gunther is even worse. Sounds even dorkier. At least pick a cool Nazi name, someone prolly had a cool name (not Adolf lmao)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

he should have instead named himself after Gunther Schulz, former lead guitarist of KMFDM

That and Captain K got rejected the Nazi name was his third choice. KMFDM just unfortunately keep getting associated with Nazi stuff.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Alaois posted:

he should have instead named himself after Charles Schulz, creator of "Peanuts"

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
If they would've used the confused for Australian gimmick I proposed none of this would be happening.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They should have just given him the lederhosen and yodeling gimmick and avoided all of this.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Look it's pretty clear he called himself Gunther in a hip hop way.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the uboat part is pretty funny and could have been avoided very easily but the bit where a guy who had an established regular person first name announced that he now had a different regular person fisrt name is the real entertainment here.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

dromal phrenia posted:

Walter is a goofy name, I think Gunther is even worse. Sounds even dorkier.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Alaois posted:

Fabian Aichner's new name is En Esch.

Barthel can be PIG or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Fabian Aichner's new name is En Esch.

Barthel can be PIG or something idk

is aichner the bald guy with the weird head because if so, it fits