Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I DECLARE METAVERSE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh no

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

"For he IS the Kwisatz Pederach!"

Goddammit.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
That's just the Tulpa

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
he started supporting for Bloomberg the moment that gnome entered the Democratic primary

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The good Dale is in the lodge. Write that in your diary.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
it does seem like her full time job was getting photographed with celebrities at rich people parties. i’m gonna choose to believe kyle maclachlan was just at one of these parties and only a bit of pedophilia was involved

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

epic posts my man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

nobody should have to die like that

so why do they choose it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1483867543441915911?t=cm-cG-4g73PaquRZvyJFsQ&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

nobody should have to die like that

so why do they choose it

She's a fuckin mark who wanted to internalize a group identity a bunch of assholes developed on the internet. She traded her life for a few hundred likes lmao. Oh well if she's braindead now that's not much of a change from when she was admitted

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/banalplay/status/1483871282110291972

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Says a lot about society

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Shut the gently caress up Becky

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

January 6 Survivor posted:

I mean the app is the one doing the emotional blackmail if it starts crying when you want to uninstall.

"You're trying to say you like DOS better than me, right?"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Toph Bei Fong posted:

"You're trying to say you like DOS better than me, right?"

my sexbot in the metaverse isn’t responding to chmod oh…

oh no. it’s dos!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/cevangelista413/status/1483854960903262214?t=q6skAy8JHbtHIh2SRtkVCA&s=19

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
https://twitter.com/charpinilla/status/1483831597166211074

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I believe him.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Paladinus posted:

Is it like No Nut November?

less immoral imho but similar

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

it was far and away the leading cause of police deaths in 2020 and 2021, and that's only counting those who caught it during official police duties

how tf do myself and my fellows serve hundreds of unmasked idiots a day and somehow manage to avoid covid but it’s somehow the number one cause of death for a job that is 99% sitting alone in a car

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Mr. Sharps posted:

how tf do myself and my fellows serve hundreds of unmasked idiots a day and somehow manage to avoid covid but it’s somehow the number one cause of death for a job that is 99% sitting alone in a car

My guess is they are lying about covid in the line of duty for insurance or pension or whatever fraud to take care of their families after their death.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

poemdexter posted:

My guess is they are lying about covid in the line of duty for insurance or pension or whatever fraud to take care of their families after their death.

It's this. Hospitals get a kickback of $10000 per covid death too. Everyone is in on it.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Bomb delivery drones. Only with Amazon prime.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

It's this. Hospitals get a kickback of $10000 per covid death too. Everyone is in on it.

Huh.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mr Hootington posted:

It's true, I saw hospitals in the closet with George Soros and they were making kickbacks and one of the kickbacks looked at me

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Mr Hootington posted:

:thunk:

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

brb, gonna kill myself with covid in the hospital for a sweet piece of that pie.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Mr. Sharps posted:

from what i can tell, every cop has a partner and every minute spent in the cop car is spent 1) with that partner and 2) eating donuts and sipping coffee

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

poemdexter posted:

brb, gonna kill myself with covid in the hospital for a sweet piece of that pie.

You don't have to die of covid. They just write it on the death certificate.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://twitter.com/sodiumfire83/status/1483480920430682115?s=20

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

she just drunk that's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Plank Walker posted:

from what i can tell, every cop has a partner and every minute spent in the cop car is spent 1) with that partner and 2) eating donuts and sipping coffee

a lot of suburban cops are lone wolves, roaming in their fuckhuge hog SUVs while scarfing junk food