Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

I like how they assume taking away the benches means homeless people won't sleep there anymore ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

skooma512 posted:

I like how they assume taking away the benches means homeless people won't sleep there anymore ever again.

They didn't say that, just that they won't sleep on the benches. They'll sleep on the ground, where they belong, because they are ground people you see.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

They didn't say that, just that they won't sleep on the benches. They'll sleep on the ground, where they belong, because they are ground people you see.

if the homeless are ground people who are positive people and negative people

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Yeah but what if a WOC girlboss latina wants to sit down but some WHITE MAN homeless is man spreading in his sleep??? All y'xll are cancelled

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Shame Boy posted:

what? if they sleep on the ground in the station they're still in a relatively warm place away from the elements and even worse i can still see them so that's unacceptable

they belong IN the ground

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Shame Boy posted:

*sigh* gotta remove the ground now

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
All stations have been flooded with sarin gas to prevent use by "undesirables"

Please purchase single use gas masks on your way in, thanks for your cooperation

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Line Feed posted:

*sigh* gotta remove the ground now

homeless people are clipping into my void and driving all my non-euclidean business away

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Bought the nft for 6969420694209000 in utc

And ill sell it to any of you

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Bought the nft for 6969420694209000 in utc

And ill sell it to any of you

One quarter farthing

One Arby's coupon flyer.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

One quarter farthing

One Arby's coupon flyer.

You fool! There's 10 coupons on that flyer! Each one has an actual cash value!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Fine.

A Subway flyer. That's my final offer.

I have offered to pay creditors in coupons, yes. "No, I don't have any money for you, but would you say you like Boston Market?"

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Fine.

A Subway flyer. That's my final offer.

I have offered to pay creditors in coupons, yes. "No, I don't have any money for you, but would you say you like Boston Market?"
You would have to provide me the location of a Boston market. I miss them and their corn bread

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Honestly couldn't tell you if they exist anymore. It's probably been a decade since I last seen one, but that doesn't stop flyers from showing up in my mailbox.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

There was one within spitting distance of my apartment until just 3 months ago. They only just closed it down in October, lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I remember their mac and cheese being good, but I had it last when I was like 7 so it's probably garbage

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
i remember as a kid they were Boston Chicken and they had to change their name for some reason and it was A Big Deal for my tiny brain.

miss that chicken.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Boston Chicken was such an easy way to feed a family at the end of a workday. I always bought extra cornbread because otherwise the children were sad.

Man, that was such a useful store.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TClJZxtcBZc

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
drat just seeing the shape of that cornbread brings it back for me. weird little loaf.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Line Feed posted:

NFTs of other NFTs

collateralized ape obligations

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I use this timestamp generator that makes autoupdating "this thing will happen in X hours" inserts for Discord. https://hammertime.djdavid98.art/

It now offers me the option to buy any given timestamp. "Own a piece of history! Time is a valuable asset, and this specific timestamp could be yours starting at just .216 ETH."

it is a joke (there is a barely legible "/s" in the bottom right corner), and if you click the sign in or "what is an nft" buttons it takes you to various places

also try right clicking on the page :v:

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Abongination posted:

All stations have been flooded with sarin gas to prevent use by "undesirables"

Please purchase single use gas masks on your way in, thanks for your cooperation

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm going to steal the blockchain.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I'm going to steal the blockchain.

new heist movie concept just dropped

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Mola Yam posted:

collateralized ape obligations

at least evil antagonists in dystopian sci-fi did cool things

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Palladium posted:

at least evil antagonists in dystopian sci-fi did cool things

You see, Father, by collateralizing jpegs of apes, I'm in fact encouraging life

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Isn't this what Brainiac from Justice League comics does? Create digital copies of everything and then destroy the real versions to increase the value of his copies, which nobody except him even values to begin with. Then superman punches him a lot.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Zamujasa posted:

it is a joke (there is a barely legible "/s" in the bottom right corner), and if you click the sign in or "what is an nft" buttons it takes you to various places

also try right clicking on the page :v:

Whew.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
A felch quest?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I just noticed simon's legs. All those platforming segments are way better for your legs than hitting the gym apparently

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Milo and POTUS posted:

I just noticed simon's legs. All those platforming segments are way better for your legs than hitting the gym apparently

The belmonts have at least a 6 foot leap

the results dont lie, The Belmont Method works

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

A felch quest?!

It is for some

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
A friend of mine who works at a digital marketing firm shared a pdf he was having to go through for work about trends to watch in 2022

https://www.wundermanthompson.com/insight/the-future-100-2022

Hell yeah baby my ads are AUGMENTED

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

BIG HORNY COW posted:

A friend of mine who works at a digital marketing firm shared a pdf he was having to go through for work about trends to watch in 2022

Orwell was so wrong in 1984

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

BIG HORNY COW posted:

Foraged cocktails sound like a great thing

Do I eat the death cap garnish or just dip it in the drink?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

HashtagGirlboss posted:

i prefer the garnish with destroying angel

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

One Baneberry sidecar please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Edible escapism is my usual day