Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

If I recall from my 5 or 6 trips to Bachelor Skylines can get a bit of a line during busy days. And also seems to be a lift that really enables traverse from the two sides of the mountain easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Suicide Watch posted:

This is good value but isn’t Taiga the brand Nate Fielder called out as being owned by a holocaust denier?

Argh, I really like their stuff. They used to be just about the only place making all season cycling gear that was actually affordable.
Gah!

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

If I recall from my 5 or 6 trips to Bachelor Skylines can get a bit of a line during busy days. And also seems to be a lift that really enables traverse from the two sides of the mountain easily.

That is fair, you can make it to Outback from Skyliner with a bit of creative traversing, and Cloudchaser no problem.

highme posted:

You know what Bachelor really doesn’t need? Parks before March 1st.

:five:

I'm cool if they want to keep the XL features for their early season comps

But having to close both lifts serving the terrain parks this early in the season just smacks of deferred maintenance problems.

edit: replacing image

SeaborneClink fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 18, 2022

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Didnt they just recently build the dream/cloud/fogchaser lift at bachelor? I was underwhelmed by said lift and the fact that they've also had issues on what was it, outback? Northwest? Makes me wonder why the gently caress they built a new lift instead of fixing the ones that are falling apart

Oh wait, I know why. Powdr corp.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Didnt they just recently build the dream/cloud/fogchaser lift at bachelor? I was underwhelmed by said lift and the fact that they've also had issues on what was it, outback? Northwest? Makes me wonder why the gently caress they built a new lift instead of fixing the ones that are falling apart

Oh wait, I know why. Powdr corp.

Cloudchaser was opened in 2016, and yeah.. they haven't been able to run Outback or Skyliner at full speed for years because as you pointed out .. Powdr Corp.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If you were going to Park City and taking the lift from main street where would you rent your skis? I seem to remember there was a place at the bottom of the mountain to avoid having to carry your poo poo with you to the first lift that you can just pick up.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

kiimo posted:

If you were going to Park City and taking the lift from main street where would you rent your skis? I seem to remember there was a place at the bottom of the mountain to avoid having to carry your poo poo with you to the first lift that you can just pick up.

Town Lift Ski and Snowboard Rental is probably closest. It is located at: 875 Main St, Park City, UT 84060.

The other two locations, Canyons side and Park City Mountain side, both have rental chains in their little villages. So if you are going to Canyons side you can take the gondola from the parking lot up to the main plaza and rent there. If you are going up the PCM side you can park and walk up to the plaza and rent there as well. That should cover the 3 possible entry points. It should be noted that this will be more expensive than going out in town, but more convenient.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Town Lift demos: $39 / day and next to the lift?

That uh, that will work. Thank you.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Davanza's, which is right near the town lift is pretty popular, but I must have gone there on a bad day because I was not super impressed. But everyone says it is really good so it might be worth a lunch try. It gets wicked crowded though.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Had a couple of pretty good days already but it hasn't snowed in weeks here and got pretty warm. I should still probably go take a couple runs this week.

I did try something new though and signed up for our local rando series. There are 5 of them plus another local 2 day thing I'll be helping put on but should also be able to race. Last thursday was the first one. Super fun, good turnout. Serious skimo guys did 4 ~15min laps, starting with cat track climb, transitioning to switchbacks up a ski run, then going to bootpack, then back skinning up cat track to the top of a run, then down to repeat. As a fairly fit person I was pretty shocked at how quickly I got lapped (top of 2nd lap). However I've never done it before so my transitions were... slow. And I wasn't on skimo gear (There's a lightweight class for them and then "heavy metal" for the rest of us. First lap I tried pulling the skins in the bindings and failed and had to take the skis off. 2nd lap I just did that right off the bat. 3rd lap I decided to try it again and got them off without completely falling over and even though it wasn't pretty that still was a lot better than taking the skis off. So I'm going to actually practice this a bit before this week's race. Probably over dressed too with shell bibs and a lightish softshell jacket, but the jacket was useful for carrying my skis down. Seems a lot of people just hold them in their hands. It's a pretty short run. Next week I think I'm going to just wear tights and a light thermal hoodie that I can hold skins in. Bike helmet and bike light worked good.

Also my technica zero g boots were not ideal. I like how they ski well enough but they don't have very good range of motion and kind of hurt my toes when walking and I'll need a slight punch to fix that. So yeah after one race I convinced myself I needed different boots and went and got these today

Still not skimo gear but a good amount lighter and walks better and apparently still goes downhill pretty well. I tried on some racier PDG2s but they did not feel very good and were probably a size too small and are not a boot I thought I would enjoy actually skiing in. Which is the main goal here, not racing. I've been eyeing backlands for awhile and they feel good right out of the box and should be a good match for my uses and the skis (dynafit blacklight 88s). Still will heat mold the shells I think, they're pretty snug and narrower than my technicas so I'm not expecting perfect comfort at the next race. Downside I had to remount my bindings because these are ~20mm shorter. I actually considered this possibility when I got the skis but then didn't tell them to mount the heel piece farther forward than normal. Now it works for both boots at least but it was annoying drilling more holes in my new fancy skis. And my boot center is now like 1cm forward. Helps that I sort of work at a ski shop because I was able to just go and do that myself today. And get a discount.

jamal fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jan 19, 2022

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

jamal posted:

Had a couple of pretty good days already but it hasn't snowed in weeks here and got pretty warm. I should still probably go take a couple runs this week.

I did try something new though and signed up for our local rando series. There are 5 of them plus another local 2 day thing I'll be helping put on but should also be able to race. Last thursday was the first one. Super fun, good turnout. Serious skimo guys did 4 ~15min laps, starting with cat track climb, transitioning to switchbacks up a ski run, then going to bootpack, then back skinning up cat track to the top of a run, then down to repeat. As a fairly fit person I was pretty shocked at how quickly I got lapped (top of 2nd lap). However I've never done it before so my transitions were... slow. And I wasn't on skimo gear (There's a lightweight class for them and then "heavy metal" for the rest of us. First lap I tried pulling the skins in the bindings and failed and had to take the skis off. 2nd lap I just did that right off the bat. 3rd lap I decided to try it again and got them off without completely falling over and even though it wasn't pretty that still was a lot better than taking the skis off. So I'm going to actually practice this a bit before this week's race. Probably over dressed too with shell bibs and a lightish softshell jacket, but the jacket was useful for carrying my skis down. Seems a lot of people just hold them in their hands. It's a pretty short run. Next week I think I'm going to just wear tights and a light thermal hoodie that I can hold skins in. Bike helmet and bike light worked good.

Also my technica zero g boots were not ideal. I like how they ski well enough but they don't have very good range of motion and kind of hurt my toes when walking and I'll need a slight punch to fix that. So yeah after one race I convinced myself I needed different boots and went and got these today

Still not skimo gear but a good amount lighter and walks better and apparently still goes downhill pretty well. I tried on some racier PDG2s but they did not feel very good and were probably a size too small and are not a boot I thought I would enjoy actually skiing in. Which is the main goal here, not racing. I've been eyeing backlands for awhile and they feel good right out of the box and should be a good match for my uses and the skis (dynafit blacklight 88s). Still will heat mold the shells I think, they're pretty snug and narrower than my technicas so I'm not expecting perfect comfort at the next race. Downside I had to remount my bindings because these are ~20mm shorter. I actually considered this possibility when I got the skis but then didn't tell them to mount the heel piece farther forward than normal. Now it works for both boots at least but it was annoying drilling more holes in my new fancy skis. Helps that I sort of work at a ski shop because I was able to just go and do that myself today. And get a discount.

Oh hello ski boots buddy. I just got some backland carbon boots in addition to my zero g tour pros for the grand traverse and general uphill oriented poo poo. Haven’t used them yet, still waiting for my MTN Summit 79 to get mounted.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

jamal posted:

Rando Racing!

You will be ready for the 2026 Olympics in no time!

Interesting they let people carry there skins down. You get a 1 min penalty in the races where people don't want to have fun (Competitors must pack their skins either to the inside of their ski suit or place them in their rucksack. The skins may be
visible but never hanging out of the ski suit.) "Sanctioned races" from the ISMF.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

jamal posted:

skimo gear

Nice. I'd think the Backlands and Blacklight 88s would be a decent setup for racing-ish anyway.

Some kit that is super helpful is an actual skimo jacket and pack. The jackets have pockets in the front that you stuff the skins into. Presumably you have the skins that fit your Dynafit skis with the bungee fitting at the top?

The race packs have really great ski carry systems for when you're boot packing and for gear storage. The packs are also pretty useful for general ski touring. Actual race packs are 20L but you can get ones with the same features which are a bit bigger so à bit more versatile.

I have some really light Kompardell poles as well which make a nice difference on a longer race.

Looking forward to hear how you get on. Post pics! I have a place on the PdG in April this year and will be doing some smaller races as well.

https://www.dynafit.com/mezzalama-race-jacket-men-08-0000071380

https://www.dynafit.com/dna-16-backpack-unisex-08-0000048910 (race pack)

https://www.dynafit.com/expedition-30-backpack-unisex-08-0000048953 (this isn't really a race pack but has the features and good for other stuff)

https://www.baechli-bergsport.ch/Tourenst%F6cke-Carbon-Speed-NT-74-Komperdell-Tourenst%F6cke-De.htm (insanely light poles)

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Real snow at Mad River finally. Smacked my rear end on some ice taking a fall in a glade, fortunately avoiding my tailbone, so I am just bruised up. Lucky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL3cNOEk_YI

(video is of my buddy)

The poo poo MRG decides to mark as "expert" is sort of hilarious. After getting deeply hosed up in some very sketchy and completely unmarked terrain, we came across a hand written "PLEASE BRING A BUDDY IF GOING IN HERE" note in front of a glade that was substantially easier and less steep.

I started to feel sick right afterwards; it's not COVID (per lateral flow); probably got something from my kids, hopefully I didn't share it. Illness and a hurt rear end will keep me away for a few days, hope to be back on Friday.

We both took the whole day off work but after 4 hours or so we were completely dead on our feet.

the 15-18" we got isn't 50" and so it was still pretty easy to scrape down to rocks and roots, but the quality of the snow and the temperature was perfect.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I hope I don't get shot or dosed with poison maple syrup for posting this for potential touristas :allears:

MRG's worst kept secret is that there's a network of trails that are marked by very handmade signs, which do not appear on the official maps. That's where the "Uppa Mountain People" signs are. Mix of tiring nordic transversal and slight downhill that ends in a pretty fun game of chutes and no ladders through the woods, brings you to a place where you could probably just jump straight over Rt 17 if you were totally loving nuts and the conditions were right, and then to a small set of glades that do get worked in, but more slowly than other terrain as a general rule.

The main trail is marked as "RAT", but there's also some signs in some kind of symbolic language. If Birdland is spinning, you can find this pretty easily from the top of that lift, just make an immediate left into the sign that says NO TRAIL and follow the thing that seems like a trail. If Birdland isn't running, there's an avenue off Snail that goes to the lower part of all this.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 20, 2022

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Update from this past weekend:

My wife went to her sister's 40th birthday, so I booked a hotel room and skied at Aspen for the first time, solo. Skied:

Day 1: Ajax
Day 2: Snowmass
Day 3: Aspen Highlands

Impressions:

Ajax: Initially probably my favorite mountain. The terrain was great, crowding was minimal, and the ski patrol dog was an Airedale Terrier :3:. The minimal line at the gondola that rises over 3k of vertical is awesome. I stopped mid mountain for lunch and got to eat lunch with people that seemed super chill and serious about skiing.

Snowmass: The base seemed to have a high concentration of the exact type of people you would expect to ski in Aspen. Once I got away from the base, the terrain was awesome. They opened up the Cirque t-bar for the first time this season to get up to the higher terrain and it was awesome to ski something so different than the regular on-piste stuff lower down the mountain. I realize this place probably has the most varied terrain of all of the mountains, but the high concentration of people posing for instagram is a minus. More packed than Ajax/Highlands, but still not terrible compared to the stuff along I-70.

Highlands: Only skied a half day here, but loved how empty it was. Snow was getting pretty old by my day here, so I stuck to the on-piste stuff. Solid day, nice open, uncrowded runs.

I hate to say it, but I loved skiing here, especially at Ajax/Highlands. Even on a holiday weekend it was uncrowded (Ajax/Highlands especially), and I was able to just directly ski on many of the lifts. I want to go back. :sigh:

Skiing on my day off at Winter Park again tomorrow. What time should I leave? Thursday traffic should be minimal, right?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

On a Thursday non-powder day coming off a holiday weekend you’ll probably sail up.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

knox_harrington posted:

Nice. I'd think the Backlands and Blacklight 88s would be a decent setup for racing-ish anyway.

Some kit that is super helpful is an actual skimo jacket and pack. The jackets have pockets in the front that you stuff the skins into. Presumably you have the skins that fit your Dynafit skis with the bungee fitting at the top?

The race packs have really great ski carry systems for when you're boot packing and for gear storage. The packs are also pretty useful for general ski touring. Actual race packs are 20L but you can get ones with the same features which are a bit bigger so à bit more versatile.

I have some really light Kompardell poles as well which make a nice difference on a longer race.

Looking forward to hear how you get on. Post pics! I have a place on the PdG in April this year and will be doing some smaller races as well.

https://www.dynafit.com/mezzalama-race-jacket-men-08-0000071380

https://www.dynafit.com/dna-16-backpack-unisex-08-0000048910 (race pack)

https://www.dynafit.com/expedition-30-backpack-unisex-08-0000048953 (this isn't really a race pack but has the features and good for other stuff)

https://www.baechli-bergsport.ch/Tourenst%F6cke-Carbon-Speed-NT-74-Komperdell-Tourenst%F6cke-De.htm (insanely light poles)

Yeah I have the dynafit skins to go with my skis. It's their own rubber tip attachment not a bungee thing but basically same deal. I felt pretty good about getting the skins on by just clipping the tail hook and ripping the skins apart and stretching them to the top in one motion. A pair of race style skins that are shorter and narrower and don't have tail clips is a thought I had since it's a good idea to have spares anyway and they'd glide better and be easier to pull off.

I should definitely think about a skimo jacket like that, although I was able to fit the skins in the jacket I was wearing fairly well. I'd better look closer at what's around the shop next time I'm there (I don't actually work in the shop, just at events, mostly bike races).

I have that dna16 pack but don't really need to wear it for an hour long beer league race on a short lap. Mostly I got it for those quick inbounds laps or over at the other closed down ski hill where I just need room for like a jacket and water. Seems pretty good. Light, some neat features. And then I have a 30l osprey pack for regular touring. Poles I guess are another thing I could improve, they're pretty basic aluminum adjustable deals and it tears me up inside they aren't carbon like all the rest of my stuff.

Haven't found any pictures yet, being in the dark probably doesn't help. There's not much on their instagram

https://www.instagram.com/randoradness/

Also holy poo poo for some reason I thought my zero g (guides) were in the 1300-1400g range but no actually they're like 1700, so uh, that's a good part of 3lbs coming off my feet.

jamal fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 19, 2022

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies
Anyone have any opinions on Weston skis? I'm considering the Summit Skis from them, but I've only ever known them for split boards from friends. I'm comparing them against the Moment Wildcat Tour 108, but I can get a deal on the Weston so just seeing if someone talks me out of it.

I'm principally looking at a "one quiver" BC ski that can handle skinning up both through the woods for woods shots and up a resort and do a groomer (mediocrely) as that's what's mostly available to me in VT.

Good to have our first real storm of season, and realize how out of shape I am for pow skiing. Hopefully the next storm doesn't take weeks to arrive, and the mountain stays at 100% open (from like 0% natural snow trails open before the storm).

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 20, 2022

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

As a matter of fact I just finally had my first day of skiing groomed snow on my Wildcat Tour 108. Did a few inbounds laps at sugarbowl. They were surprisingly good, I was impressed, but skied a bit tentatively still since I haven’t quite gotten myself to trust the touring bindings to handle fast skiing on firm snow yet.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Davanza's, which is right near the town lift is pretty popular, but I must have gone there on a bad day because I was not super impressed. But everyone says it is really good so it might be worth a lunch try. It gets wicked crowded though.

Went a couple times when we were in PC and it was excellent, so I suspect you just got a bad day. Definitely gets crowded though.

Finally going to get out on snow this weekend, even if it's just our local mid-Atlantic nonsense hills.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Master_Odin posted:

Good to have our first real storm of season, and realize how out of shape I am for pow skiing.

We got to MRG at open on Tues and I was able to find a bunch of powder in glades that are usually more worked in, and I was happy to note that I can take 'em at a much faster clip when there's powder on every turn. I am much more just boom-boom-boom-boom rather than boom-boom-stop, boom-boom-fall-on-a-rock.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Heading to my naat test at lunch today, then probably a self serve PCR as well (work at a uni that offers them) before my trip to bc begins on Friday! Wish me luck, negative results in a timely manner, and lots of pow!

There's not actually any snow forecast for southern bc but I'm staying optimistic and at least I'll get to be shredding with friends and not inhaling smog in the SL valley for another week. As long as I can get into Canada and hang with my buddies I will be happy!

Eejit
Mar 6, 2007

Swiss Army Cockatoo
Cacatua multitoolii

Heading to my naat test at lunch today, then probably a self serve PCR as well (work at a uni that offers them) before my trip to bc begins on Friday! Wish me luck, negative results in a timely manner, and lots of pow!

There's not actually any snow forecast for southern bc but I'm staying optimistic and at least I'll get to be shredding with friends and not inhaling smog in the SL valley for another week. As long as I can get into Canada and hang with my buddies I will be happy!

Have a hopefully happy trip to Canada!

We just finalized plans for skiing the French Alps and regarding the conditions: woof. But once again, our goal isn't to ski rad pow (did that all over the holidays anyway) but to enjoy being in a new place. If it's all sunny, low tide groomers, then that just means more stops at mountain chalets.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

From what I understand it got really warm recently and has impacted the ski quality in a lot of locations. My buddy says he is still finding plenty of good skiing though. He is about an hour north of Nelson.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Yeah, I've been watching the weather and it sounds like it definitely got super warm... I am hoping there are still stashes in the trees, but even if I am just banging out moguls I think I will enjoy myself! Seems dry most places out west right now.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah, we got hit by a pineapple express that rained on pretty much everything in the province, but we always do in January. It just hasn't snowed again since. It's going to be warm this weekend on the coast, but I don't know what the forecast in the interior is looking like.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Looks like a bit of snow in the southern interior today or tomorrow but then that's probably it aside from some flurries. So it goes.. I always forget how low elevation a lot of those places actually are!

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Looks like a bit of snow in the southern interior today or tomorrow but then that's probably it aside from some flurries. So it goes.. I always forget how low elevation a lot of those places actually are!

It is a touring dream vs my normal start at 10,500' and go up to 12,000'!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Quick Seven Springs trail update for y’all.

https://twitter.com/7SpringsPA/status/1484169156115288065

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

Noooooooo this is going to drive me bonkers

Steve French fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jan 21, 2022

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

How many of us ITT grew up learning to ski on this trash mountain hill.

Residency Evil fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 21, 2022

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Steve French posted:

Noooooooo this is going to drive me bonkers

The bindings look centered. The topsheet is not?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Steve French spending the next 3 seasons slowly developing a personal vendetta against Quality Control Inspector #106

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

bawfuls posted:

Steve French spending the next 3 seasons slowly developing a personal vendetta against Quality Control Inspector #106

There is only inspector #5 hence the issue.

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

ought ten posted:

The bindings look centered. The topsheet is not?

Yeah, bindings seem fine. The other ski is fine. Oh well.

bawfuls posted:

Slowly?

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Hey well I just had to remount the heel piece on my brand new skis and now I'm 1cm forward on them and will probably never use the old boots with these. I think that's prob fine for mount point, but those extra holes will always bug me a little.

Real happy about the new boots. Feel them a bit on the outside of my little toes but not as bad as the technicas. I think I'll put a little pad over them when I do the heat mold but they almost don't need anything. I could probably like, put a pad over my little toe and hit that spot with a heat gun and call it good.

Rando week 2 tonight. They do a little pre-race clinic you can sign up for, which I did. A guy helped me with some transition practice which was good. Process I decided on was- binding to ski mode, click in, rip skin, fold skin and put away, repeat other ski, both boots to ski mode, pick up poles and go. I couldn't reach the tip of the skin very well if I did the boots up first. Still didn't manage to rip the skins in one smooth motion but my skin to ski transition was still a lot better and faster. I also wonder if I should just take the booster straps off for these. The buckle on them is cool with a little locking mechanism with a pull string but I can probably make it 40s down a ski run without them and it'd save a little bit of fiddling and time. Well, next week is vertical challenge straight to the top of the ski area so I won't need to worry about transitions.

It was a little wetter today, raining in town and then just right on the edge of snowing at the ski hill. My clear glasses fogged up on the climb. I figured they'd clear up after a few turns on the descent but they didn't and I pulled them off, and oh this run is ice and lumps of wet snow holy poo poo gently caress glad I can see now. Dropped them at the bottom and then was fine just not wearing glasses, will probably skip those next week unless it's snowing. I wore tights tonight which was a better choice than shell bibs but also means snow in the boots especially on the boot pack. The skimo specific apparel is becoming more and more appealing.

No results but hopefully I did better than last week. I still didn't stick with the guys I wanted to and maybe won't flip my heel risers for the skin track, and need to improve my kick turns a bit but there was only like one corner you actually needed to make one. Wore a chest strap HRM this time because my watch didn't record properly last week. 167avg for an hour, which is a lot for me and close to my LTHR (on a bike anyway). 9min over threshold. Not sure I averaged that high of a HR for that long all cyclocross season. Also just did two pretty hard days on zwift. Winter tends to be my time of the year to not be in my best shape but that's starting to come back after a little break.

e- 16th last week, 13th this week. about 50 guys in the heavy metal class, which is everything up to actual race gear. Hoping to get myself well into the top 10 at next week's vertical challenge.

jamal fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jan 22, 2022

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

:lol: I am so glad I decided to watch this.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Do people have a favorite app for tracking their skiing? Speed, distance, elevation, maybe a GPS map?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Strava or Snoww