Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

he's right that african american turnout since 2000 has been about the same as american turnout overall. he just didn't say overall. or that white turnout is usually really high and latino and "other race" is usually very low, bringing the average down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they're just trying to stupidly dunk on the turtleman for saying "american" as if that's somehow exclusionary to "african americans"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they're just trying to stupidly dunk on the turtleman for saying "american" as if that's somehow exclusionary to "african americans"

oh weird I'm also dumb as gently caress and unable to understand what words mean. how do you do?

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
I'm going to call him b*tch mcconnel haha

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
yes it turns out both Mitch and Joe are racist

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

oh weird I'm also dumb as gently caress and unable to understand what words mean. how do you do?

stick to the trump thread, that's more your speed

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

When they say it, and especially when Mitch McConnell says it, it is

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
mitch is married to an asian lady he can't be racist

do better

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Delthalaz posted:

but i wanted to gently caress that green m&m wtf

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOVcgYHwiI

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

stick to the trump thread, that's more your speed

goddamn you're fuckin stupid. just a frictionless orb for a brain. kind of impressive honestly.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Also, while you dorks were all jerking off to the candy woman, Real Americans were getting ready for the day's events:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

i never did enjoy madame tussauds

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

that sound: hark! the activations of trained military veterans

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
I am secretly executing your bitch daughter in law for stealing your son, a High Crime against the Nation

Also hanging the hamburgler for Grand Theft by the neck unto death

I am accompanied by JFK Jr., Elvis, Louis CK, Dale earnhardt jr, Hulk Hogan, and nancy reagan

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

there must be a limit to when prophecy fails right

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Zokari posted:

there must be a limit to when prophecy fails right

the prophecy can not fail. it can only be failed.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

serious question: do you read these things yourself before posting them?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

you better not think im reading that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the mystique of junpei is gone now that I've seen them post elsewhere where it's obvious they're like 39.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

no

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

This is the worst recipe yet

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Some good points, if you read the entire thing.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Delthalaz posted:

I am secretly executing your bitch daughter in law for stealing your son, a High Crime against the Nation

In order to maintain secrecy she'll be secretly replaced by a trained actress, who will have to hate you just as much in order to not arouse suspicion

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Paladinus posted:

I’m not falling for this

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/wedontexisthere/status/1484282828682678279?t=0xK0z7kvTtTR1mgxZRacJA&s=19
Could've fooled me

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Paladinus posted:

thank you for trusting me and actually engaging with the ideas presented instead of dismissing it out of hand and being uncritical like everyone else here.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Junpei posted:

thank you for trusting me and actually engaging with the ideas presented instead of dismissing it out of hand and being uncritical like everyone else here.

it's a good picture, for the pictures, thread

might read your picture later

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

junpei did you see michael tracey said some hosed up stuff about kpop people

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
K-pop industry really ought to drop one of those fake leaks like Valve Software did

“We’re all well fed and watered with adequate room to play around in and our producers/executives never take advantage of us financially or physically. In fact you’d have to be stupid to pass up the opportunity!”

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/notreallyjcm/status/1483987339206705152

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

cw violence

https://twitter.com/vulture/status/807070056580599809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019