Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
Hi mom, this isn't a social call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

In heaven...

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

*Runs into the room*

God is love?!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

*Runs into the room*

God is love?!

lol poo poo, this got me.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1478546755704836097?t=lxTGJv42D9rtpKo6XXnEaw&s=19

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
I like when Bill gets his touchdown record back that the kids on the team are super happy after previously making GBS threads on him.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Cocaine is Abel posted:

I like when Bill gets his touchdown record back that the kids on the team are super happy after previously making GBS threads on him.

Asterisk! Asterisk!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The biiiilllldozer

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Just like real life.

Everybody hates a loser

And

Everybody loves a winner.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Sure loved concrete amphibians.

Shame one of them killer her.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Not to be a total Bill but Laoma is a beautiful name.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Y O U ' V E G O T F E E T

Ho yeah! Ho yeah! Ho yeah! Ho yeah!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
https://collider.com/king-of-the-hill-reboot-mike-judge/

quote:

No details regarding the plot for the King of the Hill revival have been released, but as Daniels said of his work for Bandera Entertainment, “[w]e were very excited to go into different tones and different styles and try to expand the animation art form." Maybe, then, there are some exciting changes in store for our favorite Arlenites. (Or are they Arlenians? The world may never know).

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's gonna be 3D.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Stop motion clay

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

It was always their intention to use Zemeckis-style mocap, but they didn't have the budget

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Boomhauer is picolo because he's relentlessly cool but not the post powerful

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Found an early draft of the new style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1cfXQxyhE

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I love whenever Dale is openly contemptuous of Peggy, it always feels like it lands way harder than when Cotton does it

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Probably cause Dale actually dislikes Peggy and sometimes gives reasons, Cotton just hates her because she’s married to Hank.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

A talking coyote posted:

Probably cause Dale actually dislikes Peggy and sometimes gives reasons, Cotton just hates her because she’s married to Hank.

Between you and me, I've run out of things to say to that woman.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

It sounds like we got a confirmation on the king of the hill revival. If and when it does come back should we move this thread to the TVIV or something to discuss it proper or should we just make a new thread?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hihohe posted:

It sounds like we got a confirmation on the king of the hill revival. If and when it does come back should we move this thread to the TVIV or something to discuss it proper or should we just make a new thread?

Imo keep this thread and also have a TV/iv one. Works with Star Trek!

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Already have one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3188099&pagenumber=474&perpage=40

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

oh neat!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Buck Strickland line, "If we don't get heat to the people the electric company will!" is pretty darkly funny these days.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

The Buck Strickland line, "If we don't get heat to the people the electric company will!" is pretty darkly funny these days.

Buck Strickland would absolutely hightail it to Cancun if that kind of power outage were to hit Arlen.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

DaveWoo posted:

Buck Strickland would absolutely hightail it to Cancun if that kind of power outage were to hit Arlen.

lmao

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Sorry, Old Top, I gots my Trouble Bag and im headed for the border!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

DaveWoo posted:

During Y2K didn’t he take a bobtail full of propane and Debbie and hide out at his cabin?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Pretty hosed that Hank gets Booda Sack canceled.

"So how's everybody doin' tonight? Ok, how many people here are lucky to be members of the Nordic subgroup of the Aryan race? Can I see some hands?"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TheKingslayer posted:

Pretty hosed that Hank gets Booda Sack canceled.

"So how's everybody doin' tonight? Ok, how many people here are lucky to be members of the Nordic subgroup of the Aryan race? Can I see some hands?"

Im so white, during the riots i went out and bought a TV

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/hv5ToEEimTE

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

DaveWoo posted:

What are you talking about, that's a prime money making opportunity for Buck

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

What are you talking about, that's a prime money making opportunity for Buck

Hank can continue to sell tanks in his absence

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hank stuck at work without his wallet freezing with all the propane. No this is Strickland's Propane, slowly talking himself into using some for heat. He later pays back the price of the propane with interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I was just watching Old As The Hills and I dunno if I just missed it while I was working at the same time, but how does Luanne know to go to the skydiving field to find Hank and Peggy to tell them Didi was having the baby?

They decide to skydive spur of the moment and I don't remember them calling to tell anyone what they were doing. I guess it's plausible they called Cotton's place and told someone. But it seems like a little plot hole that Luanne just knew to go there.