Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
if the democrats are destroyed in 2022 they will become more powerful thanyou can possibly imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Stereotype posted:

if the democrats are destroyed in 2022 they will become more powerful thanyou can possibly imagine

no way you posted that with a straight face

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Stereotype posted:

An old specter that's constantly popping in to tell us what we should actually be doing? Yeah, probably.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Fitzy Fitz posted:

An old specter that's constantly popping in to tell us what we should actually be doing? Yeah, probably.

the democrats convinced luke to turn off his targeting computer and just vote and then he loving missed super bad and the death star successfully blew up the planet

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

pull the lever, luke

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Rexicon1 posted:

what I’m sayin is the Dems are hosed and I wanna be ground floor

welcome friend

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Stereotype posted:

the democrats convinced luke to turn off his targeting computer and just vote and then he loving missed super bad and the death star successfully blew up the planet

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

vyelkin posted:

Astra Taylor, a writer I like, wrote an article about how and why the Democrats are halfway through the process of getting destroyed in 2022:

The "terrifying" events of 1/6.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

on 1/6 i cried, poo poo myself, got so mad i punched a wall (not signs of a violent outburst, i held a pillow over it), called all my friends and asked if they were watching msnbc. and then a few hours later people started protesting at the capital

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ex post facho posted:

The tent is too drat big

lol

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
this thread has been active for, what, 3 months? and in that time things have gone from, "haha, yeah, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022", to, "huh, wow, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022", to, "holy loving poo poo, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022". just astounding accelerationism.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Astra Taylor rules and watching Examined Life in college opened me up to a ton of new ideas and made me a lifelong reader of Cornel West and Zizek.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Laterite posted:

this thread has been active for, what, 3 months? and in that time things have gone from, "haha, yeah, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022", to, "huh, wow, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022", to, "holy loving poo poo, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022". just astounding accelerationism.

Oct 30, 2021

before a Clinton ghoul lost the VA gov race

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

:laffo:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ex post facho posted:

The tent is too drat big

your poison tent is making the Republican caucus too crowded

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Winifred Madgers posted:

your poison tent is making the Republican caucus too crowded

classic allusion

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

is pepsi ok posted:

Astra Taylor rules and watching Examined Life in college opened me up to a ton of new ideas and made me a lifelong reader of Cornel West and Zizek.

It is possible, much like meatloaf, she has good works without herself ruling.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Laterite posted:

in its final form, hell yeah, the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022 :cool:

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Weka posted:

The "terrifying" events of 1/6.

so terrifying it made everyone except dem succs lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Breakfast All Day posted:

on 1/6 i cried, poo poo myself, got so mad i punched a wall (not signs of a violent outburst, i held a pillow over it), called all my friends and asked if they were watching msnbc. and then a few hours later people started protesting at the capital

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Breakfast All Day posted:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wonder if this could see Clyburn taken out. That would be the perfect way for this to go for the CBC to destroy itself because it bailed out Biden.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Centrist Committee posted:

in its final form, hell yeah, the democrats got destroyed in 2022 :cool:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/KatrinaNation/s...ingawful.com%2F

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nah, a horrific humanitarian crisis directly caused and continued by the us tends to help in election season. americans are monsters, you see.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status...ingawful.com%2F

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Reminds me of McCain running in opposition to his own campaign finance reform in 2008. Even Biden can see the writing on the wall, the remainder of his presidency is going to be spent repositioning himself as an outsider against his own administration.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Dylkill97/statu...ingawful.com%2F

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Imagine only having one tank in your small town.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Subvisual Haze posted:

Reminds me of McCain running in opposition to his own campaign finance reform in 2008. Even Biden can see the writing on the wall, the remainder of his presidency is going to be spent repositioning himself as an outsider against his own administration.

the remainder of bidens presidency is going to be him making GBS threads his diaps and :dementia:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Subvisual Haze posted:

Wow, self coup President Biden!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/14...ingawful.com%2F

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

So we could have it for 3 years at least then?

I mean, let's have good things while we can.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

If a single person worth less than a billion dollars felt this way, it'd be a pretty good pitch

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

China not a leading economy, apparently.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

even if you love the cops and want to hug & kiss them on the mouth, nobody can look at a pie chart of municipal budgets and see it as anything other than a cancerous tumor sucking the life out of city budgets.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

even if you love the cops and want to hug & kiss them on the mouth, nobody can look at a pie chart of municipal budgets and see it as anything other than a cancerous tumor sucking the life out of city budgets.

lol but then he'd have to admit that his time in the senate did nothing so momentous as screw over people who are bipoc or poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
I dont know guys, paying protection money is a try and true method of keeping your businesses open. I get them on this. Dont be a hero mr brandon.