Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
https://twitter.com/badvaccinetakes/status/1484194309188599810?s=21

Funny, I was in Gran Canaria two weeks back where my phone automatically switched to 5G, yet I didn't die and turn into Bill Gates' zombie slave. Must be a Microsoft bug in the chip.

Edit: call 105 to report damage to power lines. Or maybe 5G towers.

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jan 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really wish I didn't have to live on ths same planet as these idiots.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

NotJustANumber99 posted:

why not white?

the guy in the video is black.

because my skin isn't white

it's more of a sort of #F9DCC5

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Right. Who's side are you on? Russia's or Ukraine's? You have to choose a side because that's Sensible Politics and if you say you'd rather not have a war that makes you trot scum and probably worse. So pick a team.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I see Lampblack Horseman has figured out that politics is a system of power that selects for Johnsons after all those times walking through the lobby with Johnson.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

OwlFancier posted:

I really wish I didn't have to live on ths same planet as these idiots.

It adds a certain spice to life imo

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Communist Thoughts posted:

Well yeah kinda, I wouldn't call wet poo poo a "spice" though

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

If you mean like the artificial weed derivative that turns people incredibly unhinged, then yes.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I am in tears at the bit in the video where he says “in that case I am going to have to ask you… to arrest this man.” Just absolute comic genius. My friend who has schizophrenia has been going on “survival weekends” and has attended as an “observer” at a number of protests and interventions at vaccination centres. He’s absolutely certain that at a certain preordained date and time later this year everyone who’s had the vaccine will drop dead on the spot.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

jaete posted:

Well yeah kinda, I wouldn't call wet poo poo a "spice" though
I regret to inform you that you are not a good fit for our team at Ginsters and wish you the best of luck with your endeavours elsewhere.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

The we should live on Arrakis and throw all the politicians to the worms.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Just Another Lurker posted:

The we should live on Arrakis and throw all the politicians to the worms.

We will soon enough, minus the worms

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Except the spice will be non fungible or some bollocks

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dim Jolly sucks, dude made a depressing comedy show where he acted like a oval office in public set to sad music. A lame, British Jackass with none of the charm.
Edit: I didn't mean to call him dim but it stands now

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 22, 2022

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/DrSarteschi/status/1484615343163199491

Who knew that a crime reference number is the same as a court judgement?

Lmao I grew up in Normanton and my parents still live there and I can 100% believe it would happen there

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

If you mean like the artificial weed derivative that turns people incredibly unhinged, then yes.

lol

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Sanford posted:

He’s absolutely certain that at a certain preordained date and time later this year everyone who’s had the vaccine will drop dead on the spot.

How does he react to the suggestion that he may have mental health issues?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Marmaduke! posted:

How does he react to the suggestion that he may have mental health issues?

Well, the original post did mention that he has schizophrenia, so this is presumably a conversation that's been had already.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Sanford posted:

I am in tears at the bit in the video where he says “in that case I am going to have to ask you… to arrest this man.” Just absolute comic genius. My friend who has schizophrenia has been going on “survival weekends” and has attended as an “observer” at a number of protests and interventions at vaccination centres. He’s absolutely certain that at a certain preordained date and time later this year everyone who’s had the vaccine will drop dead on the spot.

I find it truly remarkable that the idea that the people who engineered this pandemic are using it to pre-vaccinate their sheep against a much more deadly plague that they plan to release in the near future and is 100% fatal in unvaccinated individuals seems never to come up among conspiracy theorists. Get rid of all the malcontents, leave behind the docile ones who do what they're told.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Reveilled posted:

I find it truly remarkable that the idea that the people who engineered this pandemic are using it to pre-vaccinate their sheep against a much more deadly plague that they plan to release in the near future and is 100% fatal in unvaccinated individuals seems never to come up among conspiracy theorists. Get rid of all the malcontents, leave behind the docile ones who do what they're told.

gently caress it, let's use that to meet the anti-vaxers half way.

"COVID was engineered by the government. They've also produced a vaccine, so that everyone who listens to the government and their so-called experts will survive, and everyone else will die. You can either listen to the government and live, or not and die because of them. But you can't Fight The Good Fight™ if you're dead so I guess take the vaccine for now?"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
No but the elites want to depopulate the world, because a world where there's less than 500m people mostly composed of the most contrarian fuckwits on earth is much better for the elites than a world where a growing population is fighting over land and resources and jobs, driving up the price of the former and driving down the wages of the latter.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Did we cover the Peter Newbon news in here? It was kinda buried by the other events of Wednesday.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Tesseraction posted:

Did we cover the Peter Newbon news in here? It was kinda buried by the other events of Wednesday.

Ugh, must we? Grim as gently caress. People gleefully exploiting his death to "own the trots" and many of them are doing a bit of anti-semitism at the same time without realising it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah it seems like the truth is going to be one of those things buried in the bottom couple inches of the column.

quote:

But Simon Myerson QC, who was acting for Dr Newbon in a separate case in which he was being sued – and which was also causing him deep upset – posted on Twitter

It probably happened over something entirely unrelated that would be inappropriate to speculate about in the public sphere at this point, but every hot take merchant on the internet has already decided in advance who was to blame and is now flying in and falling face first and showing their entire rear end to make sure everyone knows.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Gonzo McFee posted:

Dim Jolly sucks, dude made a depressing comedy show where he acted like a oval office in public set to sad music. A lame, British Jackass with none of the charm.
Edit: I didn't mean to call him dim but it stands now

Of all the shite he's done, indelibly staining Faithless' Drifting Away, a genuinely great song, is way up there.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Gabriel_Pogrund/status/1484951464720179204

https://twitter.com/davidschneider/status/1484903536014114817

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 22, 2022

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I bet they are all starting to regret bullying Gavin Williamson at Eton or wherever the gently caress

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Literally "It wasn't me, I wasn't there and I didn't even enjoy it".

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
why can't he just gently caress off already, jfc

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
He hasn't had a kid with every possible woman in the country yet.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

jiggerypokery posted:

I bet they are all starting to regret bullying Gavin Williamson at Eton or wherever the gently caress

Someone put a spider down his nightdress at boarding school, so then he grew up and got the biggest spider he could find to be his best friend. Together they'll show everybody

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
Passport chat - I'm curious as to why doctors aren't allowed to sign unless they "know you personally" and they then exclude GPs from the list.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

There does seem to be a governmental distrist of doctors. See also welfare applications getting their own idiot to do the assessment instead of just contacting the many doctors who's notes you provide.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1484985173372510208

There are also MPs who are now calling for a criminal investigation, but the MET police are still saying they are going to wait to see the report first. It's getting harder for Boris to claim innocence, but I'm in no doubt that the 'independent inquiry' will find that he's done nothing wrong. lol

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Bobby Deluxe posted:

There does seem to be a governmental distrist of doctors. See also welfare applications getting their own idiot to do the assessment instead of just contacting the many doctors who's notes you provide.

Remember, We've Had Enough Of Experts. Plus those bleeding heart lefty doctors only care about "not intentionally making the general public miserable".

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Maybe just to stop doctors having their time wasted when you can just bother an accountant or whatever instead?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1484984005481095171

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Opinions on Muslim women in politics.
Tories 🤝 Wahhabis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

I'm absolutely shook, guys. Apparently there's Islamophobia in the Conservative and Unionist Party. When did this come in?! They've always been so good on Islamic issues(!) Like Tim - a giant of his profession - this has *shocked* me. 🤪

https://twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/1484971565657776128?t=SSNczDDgmVr2uZDNF5hI6g&s=19