Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

His name is Gary!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

I've been avoiding this so far but they finally sucked me in, I suppose

Footbl 213 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

And they didn’t call it Waddle?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

says the site’s been suspended, someone must have got five yellows

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

jesus WEP posted:

lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
New daft punk just dropped

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

the sex ghost posted:

New daft punk just dropped

the sound of a very posh woman's sex video

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

:golfclap:

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
https://twitter.com/StanSportFC/status/1484405522920980483

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1484816676290023432?t=uKKlik_n2XZj3Wmrj5c4RQ&s=19

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Pep working on his CL knockout round tactics

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Heartfelmjng

https://fxtwitter.com/espnfc/status/1484873589384007695?s=21

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Not cool now good. The dreaded injury during your debut

https://twitter.com/DilanMarkanday/status/1484930402628382721?t=uNOKZ-aMRcaVPPCNNSyMUQ&s=19

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
get him on the venkys, he'll be just fine

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/barneyronay/status/1485549178138857476?t=_EUL3B4iEHD2BPKBmetDZA&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Man just likes plant based sausages, leave him alone Barney

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Can't argue with any of that, the lad's clearly just passionate about his favourite perfect winter warmer packed with 17g of plant-based protein.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
accidentally bought some of those the other week, cooked them with eggs anyway. had about half of one before i threw them all out :barf:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That's because you didn't use it in hearty and wholesome dishes such as bangers and mash, toad in the hole or simply chopped and added to pasta or used as a pizza topping

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Richmond veggie sausages are really good. They also do a breakfast pack which is incredibly good

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

EC10 posted:

accidentally bought some of those the other week, cooked them with eggs anyway. had about half of one before i threw them all out :barf:

very in-character post for our resident manly "professional gambler" lol. MUST EAT MEAT TO STAY NOT-GAY!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

CyberPingu posted:

The Richmond veggie sausages are really good. They also do a breakfast pack which is incredibly good

Thanks romelu

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

nawilo_420 posted:

very in-character post for our resident manly "professional gambler" lol. MUST EAT MEAT TO STAY NOT-GAY!!!

uhh im very sorry? that i didn't like the food product that i tried, because it tasted like cardboard

brb gotta make post about soy on my very popular Manosphere twitter account

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

EC10 posted:

I eat them all the time chopped and added to pasta and they never disappoint, they work brilliantly as the perfect winter warmer and on top of that they're packed with 17g of plant-based protein.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

vyelkin posted:

I eat them all the time chopped and added to pasta and they never disappoint, they work brilliantly as the perfect winter warmer and on top of that they're packed with 17g of plant-based protein.

that's no secret!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I can’t say that I’ve had Beyond Sausage but Beyond Burgers are a top, top meatless burger and have the added benefit of flushing out the old pipes within 30 minutes of finishing one.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

I can’t say that I’ve had Beyond Sausage but Beyond Burgers are a top, top meatless burger and have the added benefit of flushing out the old pipes within 30 minutes of finishing one.

I saw them the other day in the supermarket and was curious. Worth a try?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Jippa posted:

Yeah,

Also if you can get Moving Mountains burgers or hotdogs (especially the hotdogs) they are very good.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

I haven't had the burgers at home (though I have in restaurants and they were fine) but I can say without a hint of humour or irony that I eat the beyond sausages on a regular basis chopped and added to pasta and it's no secret that they never disappoint, plus they're packed with 17g of plant-based protein.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The Linda McCartney sausages are poo poo by themselves but good in a casserole as they absorb liquid well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

CyberPingu posted:

Yeah,

Also if you can get Moving Mountains burgers or hotdogs (especially the hotdogs) they are very good.

I'm wondering how much protein these are packed with and if they could disappoint though.

I agree with Rom though, the Beyond stuff is the prefect winter warmer and it works brilliantly in hearty and wholesome dishes.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

vyelkin posted:

I eat them all the time chopped and added to pasta and they never disappoint

Could they be used as a pizza topping?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the gently caress is toad in the hole.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
It surprising how far some of the fake meat products have come. There's still cheaply made ones out there that aren't that good, but the impossible burger tastes pretty great. Downside is the saturated fat content is through the roof. Only way they can imitate the fat in normal meat products is with coconut oil which is pretty bad. But it's hard to argue with 17g of hearty protein that tastes so good you could sneak it into your Sunday Roast!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

What the gently caress is toad in the hole.

Sausages encased in Yorkshire pudding batter.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mickolution posted:

Could they be used as a pizza topping?

I'm sure they could, or in other hearty and wholesome dishes such as bangers and mash or toad in the hole!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jippa posted:

Yes they’re quite good and pretty indistinguishable from real burgers. The only downside is you’re locked into one patty size and they will cause you to poo poo your brains out after you eat them.

vyelkin posted:

I haven't had the burgers at home (though I have in restaurants and they were fine) but I can say without a hint of humour or irony that I eat the beyond sausages on a regular basis chopped and added to pasta and it's no secret that they never disappoint, plus they're packed with 17g of plant-based protein.

Hell,

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
https://twitter.com/MatthewStanger/status/1485573603202580481

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He did an ad as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCm0atbQDdw

Someone gif 'now that's a banger' to be used whenever he scores tia