Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yeah that's probably what will happen

Edit: Upon further thought I actually think it's unlikely that will happen

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jan 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Aw, drat. I can't believe Triple H did 9/11.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I've been doing some serious googling and have come to the conclusion that Triple H's whereabouts cannot be confirmed in September 2001.

Which also makes me think, wasn't it The Rock and/or John Cena that knew about Osama's death before anyone else?

I'm connecting some dots here and the only obvious conclusion is that WWE = Al Quida. Don't tell the WWE thread though, this might break them.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
HHH has been compromised to a permanent end

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

me and my friend mark are vindicated

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Triple H will always live, in my heart, until I die.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rick posted:

Triple H will always live, in my heart, until I die.

this you?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

apples

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Peas, specifically the ones I had before.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I wish there was a show like Kitchen Nightmares except instead of restaurants it's about an old wrestling person fixing up random lovely indy companies.
I think this would be a good role for Jim Cornette but I don't want anyone to get mad so pretend I said Vince Russo instead.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I wish.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

I laughed so hard at that. He needs to do that during every JB promo from now on. Just pick one word from one sentence and repeat it once.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jungle boy is so much better at promos than 2 years ago

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jungle boy

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

https://streamable.com/1o1yyy

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Things I'm afraid to say on a wrestling forum: Speculation over who gets and doesn't get released or renewed is tired af.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i bet they're firing kip sabian

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

Things I'm afraid to say on a wrestling forum: Speculation over who gets and doesn't get released or renewed is tired af.

i'm not afraid to say it sucks

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Gonna fire Bryan Danielson. His wrestling just isn't up to snuff.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Alaois posted:

i bet they're firing kip sabian

time to skip sabian

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Sandman McMahon posted:

I wish there was a show like Kitchen Nightmares except instead of restaurants it's about an old wrestling person fixing up random lovely indy companies.
I think this would be a good role for Jim Cornette but I don't want anyone to get mad so pretend I said Vince Russo instead.

one of the few situations in common where shouting ITS loving RAW indicates that the product is bad

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

People care too much about the minutia of a company they will never run.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Just steal TK’s TEW save and you can run AEW too

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Contract speculation is infinitely more understandable as a topic of fan discussion to me than obsession over week-to-week or segment-to-segment ratings

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

AEW has come to terms on the release of Number-chan.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Update the Gat Dang Chud list to add Mike Judge (Mike Chudge)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

haha wow get a load of this. A-E-Dub, A-E-Dub

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Gigi dolan

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darby hosed up

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Hade Vansen

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

thinking about that one song in every pwg trailer that causes a pavlovs dog reaction in me for sick wrestling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

thinking about that one song in every pwg trailer that causes a pavlovs dog reaction in me for sick wrestling

its why i never want pwg to change business models

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Leva Bates, hello

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i went to a wrestling show at a bar in la and leva bates came out dressed as sandman with the stick and the beers and the metallica and she threw her beer at me and i caught it, and not only was it mostly still full, but when you think about it, we basically kissed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

And that’s cheaper than paying her travel bills

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Darby hosed up

is that like punching up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fake. Right @souljaboy ? Btw, which one of yo baby's mommas do I send the bill to for making you relevant again? I assume they all own yo rear end so whose cuttin those checks.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cavauro

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Right now I’m thinking about what I would have to do to get wrestler hair. You know the look. I want hair like Bret Hart or Seth Rollins, except I’m blonde, so I guess what I’m saying is I want hair like Jerry Lynn? I just want to look soaking wet at all times I think it would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Carry a bucket around with you at all times and when you start to dry out just fill it with water and dump it on yourself. Then do your signature pose and say your catchphrase.