Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Haley's going to have something to say about this approach to life, I expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I appreciate that the team got split up and both halves won their respective encounters. This is the Order at its finest.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I appreciate that the team got split up and both halves won their respective encounters. This is the Order at its finest.

Going by history I would have expected the other half to meet Xykon on the way, so this is their absolute peak performance.

Which probably means that these are not the real Elan and Durkon but changelings :tinfoil:

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
NGL I thought that was Elan's dad for a hot second

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Nuclear War posted:

Same.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Hey, it's Franklin.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nuclear War posted:

i think haley's reaction conveys that, knowing rich i'd say it was deliberate (i.e. oh, a desaturated elan looks like his dad - let's use that) but either way it's kind of neat.

also why spoil that lol

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Art error that one of Serini's speech bubbles isn't green?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SuperKlaus posted:

Art error that one of Serini's speech bubbles isn't green?

Looks like it!

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't be surprised if Serini just forgot to do the voice for a second.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ragnar34 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Serini just forgot to do the voice for a second.

While im 100% certain it is an error, in the context of what shes saying, it actually fits really well if the green voice is an affect

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I actually considered that but honestly I feel like it'd be a more obvious 'time to drop the act' kinda moment, if she was trying to use her voice to give off a false impression she doesn't seem to have anything to gain by slipping back into it after she lets Haley know she has a more natural manner of speaking. Plus in my opinion Haley would have called her out on it.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Paladins: "...Hello? Little help?"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's an error. Rich makes typos all the time (and doesn't go back to fix them on the web uploads), and while he does foreshadow stuff, he's not like Andrew Hussie, he doesn't do ultra subtle stuff like this just so the fanbase can dissect it 100 times over.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Sometimes he references it, like one of Durkula's first lines in his actual voice being "I keep messing up this stupid accent but these guys are too dumb to notice."

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

sebmojo posted:

also why spoil that lol

Eh. Better safe than sorry

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
Speculation isn’t a spoiler lol

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

SlothfulCobra posted:

Hey, it's Franklin.

Franklin the piercer.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's an error. Rich makes typos all the time (and doesn't go back to fix them on the web uploads), and while he does foreshadow stuff, he's not like Andrew Hussie, he doesn't do ultra subtle stuff like this just so the fanbase can dissect it 100 times over.

In that very same panel, he also forgot punctuation after Haley said "I wasn't" to Serini.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm embarrassed (but not too embarrassed) to admit my first thought was "ah, Sunny's antimagic cone turned off Serini's trollish side temporarily" and my second thought was "but wait trollish powers are extraordinary not supernatural or spell-like and should be unaffected by antimagic" before my third thought was "it's an art error, stupid.". 3.5 veteran brainworms.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Gonna be honest, I didn't even notice the error with the speech balloon color until people in this thread pointed it out.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

W.T. Fits posted:

Gonna be honest, I didn't even notice the error with the speech balloon color until people in this thread pointed it out.

I genuinely didn't either. And it took me like an entire minute of searching because my eyes just breezed right past it like it wasn't even a thing. I was half convinced to come back to the thread and be like "What all the speech bubbles look right to me!"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ultrafilter posted:

Everyone should read Abbeycourt Manor by the same author. It's a little slow to start but once it gets going it's absolutely amazing.

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1485724802497323009

I wonder if I did that....

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

We're not quite gay, not quite dead and not quite forum yet! We still matter!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Darth TNT posted:

We're not quite gay, not quite dead and not quite forum yet! We still matter!

Objection, I'm quite gay

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm more gay than I was when I registered.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

girl dick energy posted:

I'm more gay than I was when I registered.

That's also true but the two are probably not related.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Objection, I'm quite gay

I'm sorry. I'll try to be more inclusive.

Not all of us are not quite gay, not all of us are not quite dead and some of us are not quite forum yet! All of us matter!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cup Runneth Over posted:

That's also true but the two are probably not related.
You'd think so, but back when I thought I was a gay man, I decided to come out of the closet on SA as a 'trial run' for doing so in real life, and the unquestioning acceptance I got helped me unlock other doors I'd been denying existed. Now I'm a spectacularly bisexual trans woman who openly makes dick joke shitposts and feels more like her true self than I ever have.

Thanks, SA, live gay comedy forum. :unsmith:

Edit: This thread is old enough that if you look at my post history, you'll find people quoting me as 'Colon V'.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jan 25, 2022

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

girl dick energy posted:

You'd think so, but back when I thought I was a gay man, I decided to come out of the closet on SA as a 'trial run' for doing so in real life, and the unquestioning acceptance I got helped me unlock other doors I'd been denying existed. Now I'm a spectacularly bisexual trans woman who openly makes dick joke shitposts and feels more like her true self than I ever have.

Edit: This thread is old enough that if you look at my post history, you'll find people quoting me as 'Colon V'.

I love stories like this. :unsmith:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Reminds me of this wholesome comic by one of my favs.

https://twitter.com/paxiti/status/1385231956976148480

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

girl dick energy posted:

Proud of you. <3

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I forget who described Something Awful as a forum full of your typical edgy internet dudes who somehow managed to grow into quite lovely women, but its apt.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thanks, all. :kimchi:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I forget who described Something Awful as a forum full of your typical edgy internet dudes who somehow managed to grow into quite lovely women, but its apt.

2002 - there are no girls on the internet

2022 - there are no guys on the internet

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Also you have some fantastic username/avatar synergy going on.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Yeah there are a lot of us

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Present and accounted for.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

True story, I remember being very confused at how deeply jealous I felt of Roy during the whole Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity thing.

It only took me a couple of decades to figure it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

"that's not a curse that's not a curse" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into an egg