Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

This looks tasty to me. Sort of like a sloppy joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I would eat whatever delicious pulled meat or butter chicken type thing is in that bun but only if there's not a hot dog underneath :o:

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Futanari Damacy posted:

I would eat whatever delicious pulled meat or butter chicken type thing is in that bun but only if there's not a hot dog underneath :o:

A very reasonable caveat.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jCbYkhHU-I

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That woman is a goddamn liar of she doesn't think her man is inhaling a plate of 89c skyline dogs every time he leaves her place

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Barudak posted:

That woman is a goddamn liar of she doesn't think her man is inhaling a plate of 89c skyline dogs every time he leaves her place

Plate? Coneys are sold by the brace.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They are certainly bracing

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

shadow puppet of a posted:

Plate? Coneys are sold by the brace.

They have 'taters on the menu?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The gently caress is that

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The gently caress is that

You've never gotten the ol' tonguedog/dickdog combo?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Holy gently caress clicked on the new post thread without checking what it was and I almost actually threw up

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
My fingers after a 5 hour bath

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Cheese Thief posted:

My breakfast today is Kimchi and Weiss Hot Franks. I hope it makes me strong

God drat it I immediately went to the Diet and Exercise Megathread, catching up, and without pause saw this foul poo poo (would, but the timing ain't right today)

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

I really hope there’s some explanation for how hotdogs end up in that state. Are they… boiled to death and then grilled? Microwaved until they exploded and parts of it charred?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This happened to them.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Why is that person splaying it out like a weird museum specimen? Or are they holding it (?) down (!)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man, the bun is even split all the way through

helldog

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

david_a posted:

I really hope there’s some explanation for how hotdogs end up in that state. Are they… boiled to death and then grilled? Microwaved until they exploded and parts of it charred?
explosive decompression, like in the Byford Dolphin incident (don't image search this if you don't want to see a man who looks like that hot dog :gonk: )

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Ooops I fell asleep in the tub with a pot full of hot dog.s

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Rocky Mountain Hotdogs, they call em

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Initially I would have guessed 'deep fried', since deep frying a dog can cause them to split open weird like that I think, but the 'skin' doesn't seem nearly crackly enough for that to be the case. I honestly have no idea.
...Instapot, maybe? Cooking them under pressure without enough liquid gave them the slight 'char' and the decompression blew 'em open? That might do it...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BRB starting the flow of that rich natural corn cream

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

What an amazing job it was back in the 50s to invent recipes for magazine ads. No oversight. No limits. Just get $product in there front and centre and the rest is hotdogs and or aspic.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

I had to look this one up since I was confused how the cheese was unmelted while the frankfurters were baked, and it turns out it’s actually cabbage

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Hot dogs surrounding coleslaw sounded harmless but pointless. Then I got to this bit:

quote:

Bake at 350° (moderate oven) 10 minutes, or until cabbage is tender but still crisp

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Hmmm I think the cabbage in the middle will still be pretty raw after 10 mins

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Five bros

Chilling in a hot tub

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is the worst thing posted in this thread so far.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

McDonalds is now putting those weird hacks people make on their menu.

(not a burger but part of the lineup.

I think the only one I'd even think about trying is the burger + nugget combo.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I wouldn't want to try any that mix up burgers/chicken/fish, that just sounds bad with fast food quality. The mcmuffin/hash brown combo would probably be great, but it's literally just ordering a regular breakfast combo, smh.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oddly, I don't see the McGangBang on there.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

They didn’t want a lawsuit from the actual M.C. Gangbang, a highly litigious tribute painter of convoluted Escherian orgy scenes.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That hash brown combo looks pretty good but everything else is cursed.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I remember reading a review for the McGangbang that basically said "eating this makes you wonder what made you so excited to combine these items in the first place"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
McGangbang just sounds like an incredibly racist description of some kindly Irish folks just having a good time.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Jose Oquendo posted:

McDonalds is now putting those weird hacks people make on their menu.

(not a burger but part of the lineup.
This is just an inferior version of our Big Brekkie Burger
https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/big-brekkie-burger

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

PancakeTransmission posted:

This is just an inferior version of our Big Brekkie Burger
https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/big-brekkie-burger

In the US, that would be a sausage patty or maybe chicken. Is it common in Australia to use a beef patty instead?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jose Oquendo posted:

In the US, that would be a sausage patty or maybe chicken. Is it common in Australia to use a beef patty instead?

I don't know but we'd be able to say the entire word breakfast while ordering it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Are breakfast burgers not a thing in the US (standard beef patty, bacon, cheese, fried egg, can include tomato and/or grilled onions, usually with cubed hashbrowns instead of fries)? Chains aside it's a fairly universal diner/mom & pop item.