Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

That image in the last panel here is a 4D Rubik's Cube. If you can solve a regular cube, and want to get hosed in the head, look it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ILL Machina posted:

I presented it to my wife as soon as I saw it, she saw it on tumblr and our sex life had never been more satisfying.

yeah, she's been real horny after she saw it

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I sleep in a big plinko with my horse [everything about it]

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-HQP52J1jY

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

ILL Machina posted:

I presented it to my wife as soon as I saw it, she saw it on tumblr and our sex life had never been more satisfying.
So are you the horse or the Plinko machine in the relationship?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Ask not for whom the horse plinkos; it plinkos for thee.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

plorse hinko. there is a star wars EU book detailing how if it weren't for that plorse, luke skywalker would never have spent that year in college

Nedthefish
Oct 21, 2011

This is amazing work. As a student of games I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a game I’ve never played, horses who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting this horse in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that everyone knows as the game "Plinko", and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

i don't particularly get the horse plinko meme and have scrolled past pretty much all of them. like the initial image was kinda funny but it doesn't strike me as very meme-worthy. there's limited combinatory value, if you know what i mean

You’re dumb as poo poo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Speaking about combinatory value

Nedthefish posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of games I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a game I’ve never played, horses who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting this horse in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that everyone knows as the game "Plinko", and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
combine the horse with the plinko

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Horse Plinko. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of equine physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.

There's also the Horse's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Horse Plinko truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Horse's trajectory which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Horse Plinko unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Horse Plinko tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My horse keeps threatening to plinko

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A HORSE INTO THE HOLE. ITS HORSE PLINKO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE HORSE. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN ON A PIN OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY BURNED BENEATH THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PLINKO. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE NOISES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY STABLES LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

"wall noise"

etc

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

90s Cringe Rock posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A HORSE INTO THE HOLE. ITS HORSE PLINKO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE HORSE. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN ON A PIN OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY BURNED BENEATH THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PLINKO. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE NOISES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY STABLES LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Always with the :lmao:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Determined or not, that horse must be long dead.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Horse Plinko sucks, but I'm glad you people are having a good time and I hope you continue to be well.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Finally horse plinko I can get behind

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Man, I love frogs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what, like, physically?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Get ribbit, boomer

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

horse jesus plinko'd for our sins and this how you worship Him. disgraceful

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm not satisfied until we get a real world horse plinko.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kennel posted:

I'm not satisfied until we get a real world horse plinko.

*PETA would like to know your location*

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Still searching for my own horse plinko dealer, until then here's some other plinko for your thinko

https://i.imgur.com/CdHU73B.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/OqF9pDM.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/5aUsH8x.mp4

I don't think these have been posted yet?

https://i.imgur.com/5wx542k.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/QFS8to1.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Beam.NG HORSE

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

is that gummi venus de milo

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
burn the horse

burn iot burn the loving horgse

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

plorse hinko. there is a star wars EU book detailing how if it weren't for that plorse, luke skywalker would never have spent that year in college

this is a good fun reference

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

What the hell Einstein was a psychopath!