Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Carefully trim all the C&Bs off and make them into an objective marker. The next game can be a battle for the pile of horse cocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

This is a lot of animal genitalia discussion.

And yet it’s leagues better than those lovely “mental patient, wow look how crazy they are!!!” models.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Sounds like the industry needs to take a page from videogames and start sculpting some horse vaginas.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

rantmo posted:

All of the horses in Warhorse and Hordes are male and are sculpted as to avoid any confusion about that for some loving reason.

Gee, do you think this reflects some aspect of our cultural relationship with war!

It's also partly a result of the same line of thinking that made male junk common in art during an era where female figures were carefully posed to avoid any visible details. There are lots of people who would go "lol dick and balls" at male critters but act like visibly female critters are innately sexualized.

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jan 20, 2022

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
I think the part that bothers me the most is that none of the dogs are neutered and thAt sends the wrong message

Leave any weirdly erect or mishapen weens but replace all balls with mould lines is my solution

Mortimer Knag fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jan 20, 2022

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Mortimer Knag posted:

I think the part that bothers me the most is that none of the dogs are neutered and thAt sends the wrong message

Maybe they all just have neuticles.

There are a surprising number of people out there that have a weird (but not in a perverted way) obsession with anatomical correctness. My mother used to hand-make dolls and people requested that they have genitals all the time.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

European cartoonists love to include buttholes on their animal characters

Also, the cat bus in Totoro has balls

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Scratch Monkey posted:

European cartoonists love to include buttholes on their animal characters

Also, the cat bus in Totoro has balls

Does it also have a butthole?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's not like horses' ears have any effect on gameplay, so why not leave the ears out? :colbert:

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.
I honestly wouldn't have a problem with normal anatomically correct dog dongers. It's that they're not is what makes them stand out a lot.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

DressCodeBlue posted:

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with normal anatomically correct dog dongers. It's that they're not is what makes them stand out a lot.

Some 3D artist doesn't want to pay for the "Animal Genitalia Value Pack" when they've got 50 different variations of human genitalia to use.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

You don't get to have snitties AND realistic dog dongs, pick one or the other.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

The campaign for real dog dicks

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

rantmo posted:

All of the horses in Warhorse and Hordes are male and are sculpted as to avoid any confusion about that for some loving reason.

I mean

their tagline was PLAY LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
...i guess i can let dog genitals pass as long as we dont have a red rocket situation

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

PIN YOUR TAINTS

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

...i guess i can let dog genitals pass as long as we dont have a red rocket situation

Why do post titles have to have character limits

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
My camera is rear end but I hope the way I truly honored the sculptors vision shows through

https://imgur.com/a/yu5za1t

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Hedningen posted:

Sculptors - especially miniature sculptors - are a deranged group of artisans torn between commercial work-for-hire sculpting restrictions and house styles for the bigger production companies.

Source: am sculptor

confirming - this goes beyond minis and into the broader world of sculpture

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Mortimer Knag posted:

My camera is rear end but I hope the way I truly honored the sculptors vision shows through

To be honest I haven't actually seen enough dog dicks to judge the veracity of that figure. I can confirm your camera sucks.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Mortimer Knag posted:

Is your camera from 2002?

Also that dog dick looks like a rocket pop

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Scratch Monkey posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Traditional Games > Miniatures Unspiration: now 56k compliant.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

hooman posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Traditional Games > Miniatures Unspiration: now 56k compliant.

:lmao:

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Hey, guys thats not nice. After Mortimer Knag went to the trouble of taking that daguerrotype and scanning it in for us? The cost of the silvered copper plates alone!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Edison would've been very impressed by that pic.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
I don't see the issue https://imgur.com/a/jJWVd6W

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Also that dog dick looks like a rocket pop

Miniatures Unspiration: that dog dick looks like a rocket pop

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

That dog has penises in its mouth.

Contrib:

For Turnip28. Not mine but I may copy it.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

Beerdeer posted:

Some sculptors are really weird about anatomical correctness

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Rainbow Dickmouth Pug

Original character do not steal

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
A Goon sent me this some years ago. It's a Reaper miniature but I can't remember the specific model name. I'm sure it's "original IP do not steal".

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Pretzel Nugget Tyrant

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Ah, the Behinder again. Just when I thought we'd seen the back of him.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

so - is the doom cacodemon the genesis of beholder anuses, or is it simply the oldest example of that butthole I know? because that's definitely the same design of butthole

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Beerdeer posted:

Contrib:

For Turnip28. Not mine but I may copy it.

I immediately assumed this was a group of Jawas trying to sneakily steal something.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Assessor of Maat posted:

so - is the doom cacodemon the genesis of beholder anuses, or is it simply the oldest example of that butthole I know? because that's definitely the same design of butthole

That Beholder splat (I'm not sure if it was 2nd or 3.5 edition) shows a dissection of the Beholder, including the digestive system.

And that Reaper miniature is probably a knock-off of the underwater version of the Beholder, which may be outside of the Product Identity for some reason.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Some time ago someone posted an old white dwarf scan of an orc genestealer cult that had stats and some cool pictures, especially a rad banner with an orc genestealer emblem. Can anyone repost that if they have the full thing please? Ty.

I remember seeing it first in this thread but maybe I should ask in a different one?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Mortimer Knag posted:

Some time ago someone posted an old white dwarf scan of an orc genestealer cult that had stats and some cool pictures, especially a rad banner with an orc genestealer emblem. Can anyone repost that if they have the full thing please? Ty.

I remember seeing it first in this thread but maybe I should ask in a different one?

This? I just googled Ork genestealer cult.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

Ugleb posted:

This? I just googled Ork genestealer cult.

That's the banner and a picture but there was like 2 (3?) Other pages in black and white with it that had fluff and stats and other stuff that I can't find. Not that the stats are important that's just something I remember it having

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rantmo posted:

(The horse dong defender has logged on) Yes, all warhorses are stallions. Horse dong is part of a stallions general shillouette.