Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

This is the kind of banana bread you end up with now that Youtube has removed dislikes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's very clearly not a chair. You sit in a chair.

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Scratch Monkey posted:

The chair was for Edward VII when he was younger before he was king.

Yeah, you can tell it’s not the one made for Prince Andrew, that one’s shorter.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
:drat:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

A Cluckwork Orange

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

ChubbyChecker posted:

just lol if you use sex socks instead of a golden sex chair

Dare I guess what the lower level is for

:metis:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Flyinglemur posted:

A Cluckwork Orange

:vince:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nenonen posted:

goddamn, never noticed that lower level with more padding than the top...could also before like a second person on their knees down there...dunno.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Yeah, that isn't the one, but my understanding is that there is also another historical fuckchair that has gear lever on the side to raise the other woman on the lower bench to the receiver's position.

And that definitely is a cushion from which the ball fondling, rear end fingering and/or rim job happens.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

New username and avatar posted:

historical fuckchair

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Scratch Monkey posted:

The chair was for Edward VII when he was younger before he was king.

no wonder its called pedo island.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/HTTP_Lovecraft/status/1485685284721381384?t=tbs4mwd_2grtqzSLrk0_Ow&s=19

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Nenonen posted:

Probably just for someone who likes to watch

UnassignedCarbon
Sep 28, 2018

You can get these for free if you check yourself into the psych ward. Amateurs.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cyrano4747 posted:

Do you not have jokes in yours?

You're still around???

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

This happened six miles from my house…

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

Imperador do Brasil posted:

So how long you gonna keep the monkey

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

don't leave a digital footprint, Mr Bonkers, keep running north.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ChubbyChecker posted:

just lol if you use sex socks instead of a golden sex chair

Solar Tornado posted:

Gotta have a top-hat to know its a guy

but that's a frog

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Don't be insensitive, he's about to become a prince

edit:

I may have misunderstood that fairy tale

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

ante posted:

Don't be insensitive, he's about to become a prince

edit:

I may have misunderstood that fairy tale

More like he's about to be a cum prince.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Cum ON a prince. Did it come out of the Vatican?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I assume the royals need gently caress chairs because their terrible inbreeding has left them unable to function otherwise.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Flyball posted:

More like he's about to be a cum prince.

condolences to the girl who also misunderstood the fairytale

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

quote:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Cyrano4747 posted:

Note also that this is mostly only true if you are living in a western country with a fully modern standard of living, or are at the top of the pyramid in others. There are billions living across the world who, while they might have basic conveniences like store-bought clothes and maybe even indoor plumbing, are fundamentally living lives that their ancestors of 100 or 200 years ago would recognize. They're not casually browsing the food court at a mall for their selection of the delicacies of six continents, they're not browsing the internet all day talking with strangers and watching sex acts that Caligula couldn't have imagined, they're not deciding which combo of their 10 pairs of shoes, 20 pairs of pants, and 30 tops to wear.

In fact, chances are that they're living a very hosed life in either the factories that make those things or the farms that produce the inputs for the factories and being paid gently caress near nothing, all so the rest of us can buy a T-Shirt that says "bazinga" on it, wear it twice, then throw it away when the fast fashion meme is passe.

Lmao

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

kiimo posted:

but that's a frog

Someone please draw a man without a top hat just sitting politely in the sex chair.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

I assume the royals need gently caress chairs because their terrible inbreeding has left them unable to function otherwise.

Edward VII had gently caress-chairs of various designs all over the brothels of Paris because he was extremely fat and lazy and so commissioned furniture to reduce the amount of effort involved in loving. Literally too posh to push.

He also (allegedly!) had a swing installed in his carriage on the Royal Train that was removed and destroyed before the carriage was donated to the National Railway Museum - it is notable his carriage (originally commissioned by him when he was Prince of Wales in his 20s) has no communicating doors with the rest of the train - if he wanted a servant to come in to feed him another 6 breakfasts they just stopped the train to let them enter the carriage from the single door, the NRM exhibit merely noting that he "valued his privacy".

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Edward VII is the entire reason not buttoning the lowest button on suit jackets is a 'rule'.

He was too fat to do so but because he was the king immitating was fashionable and then it just sort of stuck.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

FreudianSlippers posted:

Edward VII is the entire reason not buttoning the lowest button on suit jackets is a 'rule'.

He was too fat to do so but because he was the king immitating was fashionable and then it just sort of stuck.

Wouldn't it also be more comfortable? Never wore a suit like that so don't know for sure.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you are concerned with comfort I don't think you would be wearing a suit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It also depends on how the suit is tailored, if made to leave the bottom button unbuttoned it will be hella uncomfortable to button that button. But if your tailor understands you're not one to copy royal fashion it's fine.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

OwlFancier posted:

If you are concerned with comfort I don't think you would be wearing a suit.

Depends on the kind of suit

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

FreudianSlippers posted:

George IV is the reason why those tall stiff collars came into fashion in the early 1800s because he wore one to hide his lard-wattle

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Poor monkey's gonna suffer a cold, scared, lonely death. :smith:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yes but he dies a free monkey

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Montior, bro

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yes but he dies a free monkey

"I am not a number, I am a free monkey!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Data Graham posted:

George IV is the reason why those tall stiff collars came into fashion in the early 1800s because he wore one to hide his lard-wattle

And Ed is the reason modern collars came into fashion! I'm not sure if his reason for wanting a collar that went all around and folded down was due to him being fat or horny, but that was his idea.