Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Wisest Moron posted:

A kayak full of beer you say? Can I have your ticket?

It'll be way flat by the time you can drink it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

The young pregnant coworker who waffled on the vaxx because of disinformation and being pregnant that ended up getting covid from my rear end in a top hat antivaxx coworkers in her third trimester and ended up just being out from August to january is back out again. Because the mother in law was doing daycare for the baby, got covid and knowingly kept watching the baby without telling anyone about having covid and now the baby has covid because of her so that's a whole... thing for that family.

deranged

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Coldrice, feature request - Is it possible to have your VTube sampler export GIFs? Not really urgent but might make for lots of people generating shitpost memes and spreading the game around.

Also might as well make it a not-so-hidden feature.

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

gently caress this dumb poo poo im going to a movie without a mask and making GBS threads on the seats

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

Coldrice, feature request - Is it possible to have your VTube sampler export GIFs? Not really urgent but might make for lots of people generating shitpost memes and spreading the game around.

Also might as well make it a not-so-hidden feature.

I actually looked into this, and decided it was too complicated to add last minute, and not possibly make a ton of bugs. It’s definitely high on my “want” list

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

g-g-g-goin on the vent

quoting this from 34 pages back to say: lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
movies aren't even that good. i'd replay the witcher if i was you

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

had a date tomorrow (first in like a year) and was worried about covid stuff - a.) not catching it and b.) conveying just how much of a mask freaq I am in a way thats not overly rude or offputting

anyway they saved me a lot of trouble by hitting me up today to tell me they caught covid and had to cancel

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

the response to fears of gun violence or road deaths is increased sales of guns and big cars

the solution is clear: we need to sell people worse COVID variants they can give themselves

let me get uhhh a half gram cart of beta and a full gram of tau that stuff knocks me on my rear end

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

JamesKPolk posted:

had a date tomorrow (first in like a year) and was worried about covid stuff - a.) not catching it and b.) conveying just how much of a mask freaq I am in a way thats not overly rude or offputting

anyway they saved me a lot of trouble by hitting me up today to tell me they caught covid and had to cancel

at least they told you, sounds better than most

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

bedpan posted:

deranged

This is the world we live in now. You have to assume everyone you come in contact with is actively trying to give you covid because they are ignorant selfish fuckers who absolutely do not care about your well being.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

JamesKPolk posted:

Lol

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Oglethorpe posted:

at least they told you, sounds better than most

god drat is it that bad out there??? time to delete the apps again

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Platystemon posted:

That’s Barry Sotrovimab’s secret.

Barry Hussein Sotrovomab

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

JamesKPolk posted:

they told you, that's like 300% more responsible than the average covid era date. hit them up for a redo in a month if they aren't dead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

The thing is, if this were they very beginning of the pandemic I might be willing to excuse it was a way to ensure everyone at least has access to some tests. But they've had time to not need to take these sorts of measures at this point...

there quite clearly was a complete 180 from "pretend covid is over" to "pretend we're tackling the problem head on" about three weeks ago, and that they were so committed to covid being over that they had to start from scratch

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

JamesKPolk posted:

My coworkers keep saying their nasty coughs are just allergies/asthma, why would the people in the dating pool be any different?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/JHowardBrainMD/status/1486075249942839305?s=20

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JamesKPolk posted:

Gotta roll the dice or be forever alone. Cold weather sucks because all you can do is inside stuff pretty much.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lacrosse posted:

My coworkers keep saying their nasty coughs are just allergies/asthma, why would the people in the dating pool be any different?

he's getting let down, politely. the girl will never respond to future texts

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

JamesKPolk posted:

people that really wanna gently caress n suck are gonna do anything to gently caress n suck. they might even lie about somethnig!

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Coldrice posted:

I actually looked into this, and decided it was too complicated to add last minute, and not possibly make a ton of bugs. It’s definitely high on my “want” list

found another weird interface thing with buttons

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mastershakeman posted:

lol yep

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

lol nevermind it's probably this. rip

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Grey Fox posted:

Went back and looked at the letter, and it's for the Health Coverage Tax Credit

also upon re-reading, the letter gave me 20 days to respond, not 30 :v:

OK cool, this is almost certainly entirely your fault then. There's a tax credit that is only available to a small group of people and you have to be declared eligible by either your state or a very specific government agency. If you accidentally mistake the HCTC for the APTC then your return will be delayed for approximately forever, because the IRS is expecting you to send the letter confirming your eligibility for the HCTC to them. If you are eligible for the HCTC, you shouldn't have lost that letter!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Oglethorpe posted:

that's called buttons foreplay. you warm up your button, really make it anticipate that click. get it real excited like

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Thoguh posted:

Biden defenders are going to be completely insufferable about the 2 vs 4 thing because unlike the $2000 thing which was just an outright lie they are very much technically correct when they say he promised 4 tests and delivered 4 tests even though most people assumed he meant four test kits so this time it really was a problem of expectations instead of just Biden changing the deal after the fact.

i didn't even know the difference between tests vs test kits until you nerds went off about it

I've also never taken a covid test in my life

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

That’s for upvoting or 5’ing ;)

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

now that you mention it, it IS weird this happened w/ the last 5 matches I've had right after I sent over a selfie in full elastomeric...

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

This is the world we live in now. You have to assume everyone you come in contact with is actively trying to give you covid because they are ignorant selfish fuckers who absolutely do not care about your well being.

wife and I have been sitting at home since testing positive sunday and i can't get over how easy it would be for us to say 'eh, whatever' and just go act normal and have our masks off and not tell anyone and nobody would know and we'd never get punished for it. it's so easy. nobody will ever face consequences for it so why wouldn't they do it? just go out and get coffee, maybe a few people die as a result. not your problem! and with omicron i could probably walk past someone's front door and give them covid lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1485606046873829377?s=20
https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/status/1485616376651952137?s=20

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol NPR just had a clip from Zients telling us that actually we're getting closer to where covid won't be a problem. thanks

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The issue here isn't that there's a deadly disease going around, it's just that Adams needs to take the omicron off ramp.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

JamesKPolk posted:

I guess you have your answer about their mask preferences and risk tolerance?

I just assume most people not in this thread you meet have a long list of exceptions. I always mask except…

…when visiting my brother
…when sitting at my desk
…when having a beer after work

Saltpowered fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 25, 2022

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Is there a current infographic or anything on the Omi era of mask effectiveness w/r/t how long you can be in the plague mines and be likely protected?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Coldrice posted:

if I didn't think I could get in trouble for trolling users, I'd definitely be posting gifs

lmao

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

kreeningsons posted:

where do i get the raver accessories

acid nasa sticker was from redbubble, then you just need something like this
https://www.amazon.com/Lychee-Neon-Light-Wire-Battery/dp/B00EENNHMM/

I attached it using translucent gorilla tape and then black electrical tape over the extra lead, and I left enough lead to put the battery in a lower pocket because cheap light up wire like this often has power supplies that make an annoying high pitched whine you wouldn't want right next to your head.

you can cut this stuff to whatever length, just make sure you re-cap it or tape over the end, you can shock yourself otherwise

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The issue here isn't that there's a deadly disease going around, it's just that Adams needs to take the omicron off ramp.

it’s coronaphobia to be afraid of the virus that’s killed millions

open biden, doomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingoro
May 13, 2003
Yarrrrr...beware the chicken waters, matey...

not_superiority posted:

lol i have print-outs of how to make lye from wood ash and how to render animal fat for when the actual apocalypse comes

the blackout last year hosed me up worse than the slow covid apocalypse

Hi fellow hell state resident. Yeah, the realization that we were about 5 minutes away from a potential months-long power outage and Lord of the Chuds scenario has inspired me to be ready for pretty much anything I can be while still living in an apartment.

Tulip posted:

drat lot of Linux users among the cave people

Linux is a cave syndrome all by itself. It is our natural habitat.