Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/NYHammond/status/1486077516980924421

https://twitter.com/timesunion/status/1486089011680710656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

do these people not realize they can uhh get food to-go? I do it all the time and leave a 20% tip.

e: and by all the time I mean like, two times a week, if that.

can't get servants to go

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

:lolplant:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tired: mask mandates
Wired: go to out to eat mandates

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you have to be a sick gently caress to look at anything that's happening and declare "normal". the old world is dead and it's never coming back.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

All of these people are deeply angry that not everyone in the world is agreeing with them about COVID being over or more generally that it isn't 2019 again and even when (if) COVID recedes there are some things that are gonna be different forever now.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

empty whippet box posted:

can't get servants to go

thta's fair, I still need somebody to wipe my rear end for me after I take a poo poo

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
"pandemic atrophy" lmao

e: WHO IS STEALING MY POSTS
https://twitter.com/cspamforever/status/1486092917588463618

Bruce Hussein Daddy fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jan 25, 2022

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Thoguh posted:

All of these people are deeply angry that not everyone in the world is agreeing with them about COVID being over or more generally that it isn't 2019 again and even when (if) COVID recedes there are some things that are gonna be different forever now.

It's also because they pay a premium to live in the big city, but it sucks now so they're mad about it.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Thoguh posted:

"But how could things be different? I don't want them to be different!"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

you have to be a sick gently caress to look at anything that's happening and declare "normal". the old world is dead and it's never coming back.

thats normal

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

oh thank god its only twice as bad

with any luck the next wave will only be twice as bad as omicron

god willing. thank you joe the economy is great

cgeq
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

Tired: mask mandates
Wired: go to out to eat mandates

Hey, the UK made restaurant food like half off for a month last year and then had to lock down right after. Maybe try that in the US but without the lockdown part and then things will be normal?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Thoguh posted:

MY PILATES STUDIO

https://twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1486086343193157638?s=20

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

all these new york fucks should move out to the sticks, covid has always been over around here baby!!

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Its so obnoxious.

"Fine, you win, you can go back to restaurants."
"But I won't like it if you're not there :("

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
We've hit our peak of covid admissions, but it seems to be a sustained peak. Almost like a plateau..? :thunk: Also another email begging people to volunteer went out again, every single department needs help lol

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Doing Weekend at Bernies for the dying political, economic and social orders.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The IRS is so hosed right now that even my husband’s rich clients are getting these impossible dilemmas. Like they pay millions in taxes and the IRS receives the payment but the department that sends out notices somehow doesn’t know that and sends multiple notices with increasing penalties and threats about ignoring the notices that all show up in the mail on the same day while the money the IRS was demanding has been out of their banks since November. I mean, obviously the difference is they don’t have to actually worry about it and it’s my husband’s job to fix it, but point is IRS hosed and about to get more hosed by id.me

Just tell him to call in and have a 90 day hold placed on the account by the IRS. Get his junior to do it. He'll likely need to do it 5 times but they'll eventually process everything.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Ice Phisherman posted:

Doing Weekend at Bernies for the dying political, economic and social orders.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Louisgod posted:

do these people not realize they can uhh get food to-go? I do it all the time and leave a 20% tip.

e: and by all the time I mean like, two times a week, if that.

it's not about the food, they want everyone to adopt their personal risk preferences

they already won the Open Biden wars, but still feel bad because people like me with chronic conditions don't want to catch the virus that fucks up your internal organs like they have

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Not going to write this all out because its getting better or the system has collapsed.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol NPR just had a clip from Zients telling us that actually we're getting closer to where covid won't be a problem. thanks

NPR would be more interesting if the head was a cabinet position and flipped sides with every new President.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
me, the last person left on earth:

*writes article about not accepting the new normal of everyone being dead except me*

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Tag yourself.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

also my sister died in a car accident and ive caught covid twice and had a gun pulled on me three different times

holy poo poo dude

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Its so obnoxious.

"Fine, you win, you can go back to restaurants."
"But I won't like it if you're not there :("

Frankly I'm flattered that anyone wants to spend in person time with me.

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003

kgibson posted:

Hi thread, what is the latest consensus for fourth shots in a scenario such as the following: Moderna x3 (Jan, Feb, Aug '21) followed by resolved putative omicron infection in Jan '22? Say for an otherwise healthy person in late 30s/early 40s.

Quoting myself for the evening crowd

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Platystemon posted:

Tag yourself.

I'm the guy on the bottom left with the thousand yard stare and the tiniest mask possible on my face.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Greg Legg posted:

holy poo poo dude

what can I say, it was a wild day

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Tag yourself.

envomask mk1 made with 100% leather

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
COVID Hospitalizations on 1/1, 1/11, and 1/25 and the trends

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

this is a jockstrap.

lmao at wearing a ball protector on your face as ppe, stinky little thing is gonna fall off your face if you try talking

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

also my sister died in a car accident and ive caught covid twice and had a gun pulled on me three different times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

edit, sorry EWB.

That sucks.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

gregday posted:

Just so obviously cherry picking whatever number looks like its going down

"the second derivative of the 7-day rolling average is GOING DOWN"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Coldrice, temmie Undertale is making feature requests from you on your steam forum

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

jetz0r posted:

this is a jockstrap.

lmao at wearing a ball protector on your face as ppe, stinky little thing is gonna fall off your face if you try talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbM7nUlQKh0&t=84s

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

https://twitter.com/jodiecongirl/status/1486092519289114631

wow it's almost like common housepets can get covid and spread it to humans

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Coldrice posted:

With the launch discount, I’ll bet about $1.30 from each sale. When it’s back to full price it’ll be about $2.40 per sale :)

Thanks!

i'll keep buying the game for people until you can make profile borders or w/e for sale on the market b/c oen of those profile borders thats just roni flying everywhere would be so cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Jodi Beggs (for treats)