Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Is that MVP Matty Ice's music???

I can’t be the only one who read this post and suddenly remembered “Oh yeah, Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons exist and are in that division!”

They went 7-10 this year and finished 3rd in the division, they can go like 8-9 next year to win it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

if Brady retires too (and i hope he does) the NFC South is going to be the most glorious display of terrible football next year

As bad as the 2020-2021 NFC East shitshow we had last season?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

trilljester posted:

Wintston might be the best QB in the division, depending on if Ryan is still a broken man

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

trilljester posted:

No, I expect a more mundane class of losing football.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

trilljester posted:

worse but with less clownball

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

worse but with less clownball

Exactly. Overmatched coaches dealing with bare cupboards, not incompetent sycophants whose primary skill is appeasing megalomaniacs.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wintston might be the best QB in the division, depending on if Ryan is still a broken man

Winston is an FA so he may not be in the division next year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Winston is an FA so he may not be in the division next year.

He always sounded like he wanted to work with Payton anyway.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/DetroitOnLion/status/1486064979149213704

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Lions might be fun for Dan Campbell alone.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

trilljester posted:

Nah, we won't have the NFC South slapfests force fed to us every 4:30pm Eastern on Fox

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
NFC South minus Brady and Payton.
NFC North with two new coaches and minus Rodgers.
NFC East is the NFC East.

Some NFC West team is gonna miss the playoffs with 12 wins next year.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

MJeff posted:

Rip cardinals

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Bwah god thats Jim Tomsula's music.

Hey don't you dare besmirch Tomsula the Mic Rula

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets already produce an in house show just like Hard Knocks that is equally boring so I think the Jets probably pass if given then choice. Saleh could be interesting if they’re forced though.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

if Brady retires too (and i hope he does) the NFC South is going to be the most glorious display of terrible football next year
Arians isn't going to start Blaine Gabbert. They will be in the Aaron sweepstakes.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

MJeff posted:

This would vindicate the 7 team structure. A whole division can make the playoffs with three trash winners of other divisions. Although it’s tough to imagine Seattle finishing with a better record than Dallas, I would get a good laugh if the 5-7 teams had better records than 2-4.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Jets already produce an in house show just like Hard Knocks that is equally boring so I think the Jets probably pass if given then choice. Saleh could be interesting if they’re forced though.

Evey team does

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

LiquidFriend posted:

Arians isn't going to start Blaine Gabbert. They will be in the Aaron sweepstakes.

smh at this Kyle Trask erasure

Please god no

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brady retires, Falcons trade Matty Ice to Pittsburgh, Panthers sign Fitzpatrick and draft a first round Left Tackle and win the division going 8-7-2 then beat a 13-4 Arizona in the playoffs 52-7 because that's what the Panthers do to Arizona.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I don't want Brady to retire, I want a Farve-esque crash in his final season.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Brady retires, Falcons trade Matty Ice to Pittsburgh, Panthers sign Fitzpatrick and draft a first round Left Tackle and win the division going 8-7-2 then beat a 13-4 Arizona in the playoffs 52-7 because that's what the Panthers do to Arizona.

The only way Fitzmagic is magic is if he comes in as a backup and the starter gets hurt and loses his job. smh it's like you're not even paying attention

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

syzpid posted:

I don't want Brady to retire, I want a Farve-esque crash in his final season.

It's coming any year now, just you wait!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
At this rate the bengals should just play one of their home games in Louisiana. Saints fans you are not only welcomed, you are appreciated.

Edit: Bengals play an away game in New Orleans next year.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jan 25, 2022

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Eifert Posting posted:

At this rate the bangles should just play one of their home games in Louisiana. Saints fans you are not only welcomed, you are appreciated.

I think Joe Burrow winning a Super Bowl would be celebrated only slightly less here than in Cincinnati, but not by much.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

The only way Fitzmagic is magic is if he comes in as a backup and the starter gets hurt and loses his job. smh it's like you're not even paying attention

Darnold gets the start but tears his acl on the first pass play of the season, Fitz takes over.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Really work the Ftizmagic and sit him every three games for a new starter.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1486060520394403847

Trust me my guy, it wasn't solely the vaccination status, but that definitely buttered the popcorn

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kalli posted:

Trust me my guy, it wasn't solely the vaccination status, but that definitely buttered the popcorn

Yeah, he looks like a trucker

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
He said today on McAfee that he’s proud of his season because he played through so much adversity lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Couldn't have been that you lied about it then have been an insufferable prick since

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He said today on McAfee that he’s proud of his season because he played through so much adversity lol

I hope he shares this insight with Alex Smith.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Now I'm extra glad he lost

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Blind Pineapple posted:

If Brady retires and the Bucs can’t get lucky with a Rodgers/Wilson replacement, who wins the NFC south next year?

…Falcons? :barf:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

well, here comes the victimhood tour I predicted the second it became clear that the Packers lost

so misleading too. it's not your vaccination status, it's lying about your vaccination status and t's the stupid as gently caress poo poo you've been spouting nonstop. anyways you were at home so how exactly did people rooting against you who were watching on tv cause you to play like poo poo?

he really thinks of himself as some kind of courageous iconoclast genius, the only man in the world smart enough to see the truth and brave enough to stand by his convictions. laughable

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

It’s too bad he’s being silenced, how ever will he get his message across

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Play posted:

he really thinks of himself as some kind of courageous iconoclast genius, the only man in the world smart enough to see the truth and brave enough to stand by his convictions. laughable

Maybe, but honestly I just think it’s simpler and more likely that he’s just a raging narcissist and he thinks the path of least resistance to salvaging his precious media career is getting the anti-vax crowd on his side. Conservative media is a very lucrative market.

(Although, I guess my assumption doesn’t preclude that he also thinks of himself some hero who is raging against the “big-bad government suppressing ma freedoms.”)

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
He’s not wrong though

I root against all anti-vaxers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Who gives a poo poo if people were cheering against you. Maybe try throwing a touchdown next time you insufferable prick.