Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The thing about Aaron Rodgers is he's an idiot and I'm glad he's lost for a decade+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Maybe it's the constant State Farm ads with Rodgers in it, you never know.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Couldn't be dragging us into The Decision: Aaron Rodgers season 2

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Also he was playing at home everyone relevant to the game itself was cheering for him that night.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lmfao this would be the forecast for the NFCCG if the Bucs had beat the Rams

https://twitter.com/EricBurrisWESH/status/1486115701421133824?s=20

Remember, the Bucs would be HOSTING that game.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/thedickbutkus/status/1486150824669634563?t=c2WVwMR9tLsrDJhh-8GvOQ&s=19

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

DariusLikewise posted:

Who gives a poo poo if people were cheering against you. Maybe try throwing a touchdown next time you insufferable prick.

Yeah, this seems like big time loser mentality. As much as I hate Brady, this seems like something he would never say.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Indeed, people just count Brady out and say he doesn't have a chance.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/thedickbutkus/status/1486151231651332099?t=YV1LF1knT3EJviVM3b7xiw&s=19

Holy poo poo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

starting to believe dick butkus has some dudes managing his brand and taking advantage of an out of it old dude the way iron sheik does but i hope not

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Dick Butkus hired the Mike Gravel teens

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Blind Pineapple posted:

This would vindicate the 7 team structure. A whole division can make the playoffs with three trash winners of other divisions. Although it’s tough to imagine Seattle finishing with a better record than Dallas, I would get a good laugh if the 5-7 teams had better records than 2-4.

The problem with a 3 wild card NFC West is they tend to beat the tar of each other. Only takes a few losses outside of the division to maybe drop below a team from a trash heap division who drew the other trash heaps. That's head canon and I'm sticking to it.

Shame the niners won't play TB. Deep freezer to the freezer would have been funny and likely induce more clownball.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

DariusLikewise posted:

Perfect. This has to be it.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

DariusLikewise posted:

That can't be it, these tweets are good.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
There are two posters inside you.

Marklar posted:

Perfect. This has to be it.

Guze posted:

That can't be it, these tweets are good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

King Hong Kong posted:

Yeah, this seems like big time loser mentality. As much as I hate Brady, this seems like something he would never say.

Brady just seems like he takes that poo poo and turns it into motivation. Like I dont remember what it was, but theres that clip of him saying "You're gonna take THAT GUY at Quarterback? gently caress you!"

Meanwhile for all we hear about Aaron Rodgers and the chip on his shoulder and oooooh you better not make him mad or he's gonna get you good!!!, he sleepwalks through a playoff game and then does mopey loser poo poo like this.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
That's two years in a row he's just loving sucked poo poo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Its Rinaldo posted:

That's two years in a row he's just loving sucked poo poo

He's the mvp

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I was referring to the playoffs. Clearly he's been pretty good in the regular season.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe it's the constant State Farm ads with Rodgers in it, you never know.

:hmmyes:

Between them, his anti-vax nonsense, and his whole "woe-is-me" bullshit, I'm pretty over Rodgers. Dude is the sports world's JK Rowling, just doubling down on their bullshit and refusing to learn why people are pissed at them

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shinji2015 posted:

:hmmyes:

Between them, his anti-vax nonsense, and his whole "woe-is-me" bullshit, I'm pretty over Rodgers. Dude is the sports world's JK Rowling, just doubling down on their bullshit and refusing to learn why people are pissed at them

Quick, someone ask Rodgers about circumcision.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm over Rodgers because he refuses to not constantly talk about his covid stance then gets mad that people are talking about his covid stance. Bitch Kirk Cousins said he would boy in the bubble this poo poo when asked and then moved on with his life, so nobody talks about it.

Cole Beasley and Rodgers broke the "nice meltdown" barrier which is why people constantly get dunks in on them. It's not their beliefs, it's their garbage personalities

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
its also literally impossible to care about kirk cousins unless you're his mom or something

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I mean, that’s not wrong. Kirk Cousins tested positive for COVID, missing the Vikings last chance at keeping their playoff hopes alive against the Packers and no one gave a poo poo lol

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Too soon

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MJeff posted:

Brady just seems like he takes that poo poo and turns it into motivation. Like I dont remember what it was, but theres that clip of him saying "You're gonna take THAT GUY at Quarterback? gently caress you!"

Meanwhile for all we hear about Aaron Rodgers and the chip on his shoulder and oooooh you better not make him mad or he's gonna get you good!!!, he sleepwalks through a playoff game and then does mopey loser poo poo like this.

Brady has spent like 20 years with half the country hating him, how much can he really give a poo poo anymore? Maybe if Rodgers had done something besides dunk on the clowns in the NFCN and lose in the playoffs he'd have more haters before now.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
lol imagine a professional athlete thinking people hating on him is "adversity"

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Rodgers didn't even have the courage of his convictions until he got caught. He tried to pass himself off as vaccinated.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I don't think Brady specifically enjoys being hated like some guys do, I think it is just completely meaningless to him. He does not care what people think about him. Rodgers really cares about people liking him which ironically makes him even less likeable.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

lol imagine a professional athlete thinking people hating on him is "adversity"
https://twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/1486195541709135873

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Teams should draft QBs that don't post, imo

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Aaron Rodgers should absolutely log off, but there's just no way he can do that.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Chucktesla posted:

Teams should draft QBs that don't post, imo

Never!!!

Logging off is the sign of a quitter.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Still think if this guy would have just admitted he was too injured to play back in week 2 or whenever the shoulder happened it would have been better for everyone.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It 100% would have

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jason over at OverTheCap did a writeup on the Saints cap situation. He think they'll primarily restructure the long term players and explore trade options for Thomas and Davenport. Even then they're looking to probably lead the league in dead cap space for the next 2-3 years.
https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1486356223712763908

quote:

Of course this defers more to 2023 where the Saints currently have the 2nd worst cap situation in the NFL but the way the team has to work is to just go year to year until they flush more of the players out of the system who have been restructured over and over through the years. This is probably going to be reminiscent of the Saints 2014 to 2016 run where they were always top 5 in dead money and went 7-9 three years straight, except now they need to do that without Payton and Drew Brees on the team.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CharlestheHammer posted:

It 100% would have

*-Not better for Odell on reflection.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

Jason over at OverTheCap did a writeup on the Saints cap situation. He think they'll primarily restructure the long term players and explore trade options for Thomas and Davenport. Even then they're looking to probably lead the league in dead cap space for the next 2-3 years.
https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1486356223712763908

I love that the solution is to take the worst cap situation in 2022 and make it also the worst cap situations in 2023 and 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's literally the only way forward, no?