Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
a favorite genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1486034182207946753

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The 13th Rule of Life is to think about which cartoon characters definitely wanna FUUUUUCK.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

jordan peterson excerpts are funny the first time you read them, then hilarious when you reread them in his kermit voice

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

so the kardashians must be the leaders of the armenian mob or some poo poo, right? lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Plank Walker posted:

jordan peterson excerpts are funny the first time you read them, then hilarious when you reread them in his kermit voice

https://vocaroo.com/1gsYUclycTxl

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/usarmy/status/1485025247199997956?s=21

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

this one would have fit better

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

These lazy teenagers should get a job, don't they know we're in a recession? And yet all they do is stand around and complain? Goddamn millennial-years-olds.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the oldest millennials are starting to turn 40 and we’re probably going to still be hearing about goddamn millennial kids ruining everything straight through 2030

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hot employment tip for Millennials: once you turn 40 your age is considered a protected class, so any comments from your employers about Millennials can be considered age-based harassment.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Wheeee posted:

the oldest adults under 40 are starting to turn 40 and we’re probably going to still be hearing about goddamn millennial kids ruining everything straight through 2030

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Hot employment tip for adults under 40: once you turn 40 your age is considered a protected class, so any comments from your employers about adults under 40 can be considered age-based harassment.

this page reminded me that I installed the "millenials > adults under 40" extension a while back

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/pugmane/status/1485866687048134659

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

Guy with genocide doer gangtag loves cops?

Sadly, Dorner was basically just an incel at heart. People forget his first kill wasnt a cop, it was a cops teen daughter and her BF. He did it cause he thought getting fired from the cops meant he'd never get a wife/kids so he revenge killed his bosses kid. Since I learned that its been harder to accept any lionizing of the dude.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Weka posted:

Guy with genocide doer gangtag loves cops?

can't believe boo did a genocide

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/redpghblog/status/1486022967414951942

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Sadly, Dorner was basically just an incel at heart. People forget his first kill wasnt a cop, it was a cops teen daughter and her BF. He did it cause he thought getting fired from the cops meant he'd never get a wife/kids so he revenge killed his bosses kid. Since I learned that its been harder to accept any lionizing of the dude.

They weren't teens, though, and he was previously married. The cops shot three unrelated people during the manhunt.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they lit up a truck that didn't even match the description

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol buttcheeks all the way around

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why censor the av but not the username

alternative farts
Jun 12, 2018

Carthag Tuek posted:

why censor the av but not the username

The av is an NFT, they didn't want any legal trouble

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Dorner was definitely a piece of poo poo, he was a soldier and a cop, but in death he has become a symbol for something. Something beautiful.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

SplitSoul posted:

They weren't teens, though, and he was previously married. The cops shot three unrelated people during the manhunt.

I thought the girl was in her teens but turns out she was 28. Doesn't really matter, she can't control who her dad is. Her boyfriend was a campus cop, I think, but its unclear Dorner knew that, as he wasn't the target. Dorners manifesto made it pretty clear to me he was operating on incel mass shooter logic.

American police being a barely organized death squad doesn't mean Dorner isn't a completely terrible person.

I guess we could see this as an attempt to create a modern Henry McCarty->"Billy The Kid" situation where a person who in all reality is just an rear end in a top hat murderer gets turned into an outlaw folk hero, but that took a while after he died and also wikipedia didn't exist.

If he hadn't started with the girl, things would be different.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Goddamn it he might be right, but it's stupid to anguish over those numbers when coal and oil are practically omnicidal at this point

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
the oceans of our planet are literally toxic with heavy metals from coal power plants but three mile island killed 0 whole people so we gotta keep dumping toxic sludge into our environment

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Muscle Wizard posted:

the oceans of our planet are literally toxic with heavy metals from coal power plants but three mile island killed 0 whole people so we gotta keep dumping toxic sludge into our environment

It would pretty funny if some organization finally got around to studying the long term effects of Church Rock, and the nuclear people had to switch from "Nobody died from Three Mile Island!" to "OK yes some people died from Church Rock but they were poor and rural and native american so nobody cared when it happened so please don't bring it up now"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

putting basic civil rights as a stand in for hardcore lib left is pretty lol

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Weka posted:

Dorner was definitely a piece of poo poo, he was a soldier and a cop, but in death he has become a symbol for something. Something beautiful.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
https://twitter.com/awaitingtrial/status/1440859776905191432?cxt=HHwWkICp2aiV-_4nAAAA

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

we’re currently in the early stages of a global mass extinction event that may annihilate humanity along with the majority of complex life on this planet because we didn’t collectively shift to nuclear power

when you post against nuclear you post alongside the oil industry regardless of your intent

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nuclear power fetishism is for autistics who should stick with factorio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ryan Gosling is OJ