Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
They're working on oil rigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Who What Now posted:

They're working on oil rigs
They on the state rig, or the federal rig?

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

No Hill has ever been a loser, you taught me that! We fought for Texas at the Alamo!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Are you sure you can handle this on your own or do I need more senior redneck?

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

X JAKK posted:

So Lucky and Luanne, do they get killed off, recast, or the Japanese tradition of the characters being completely silent?

The obvious answer is that they write them out of the show by saying they moved away and lived happily ever after.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's a cartoon. Drop 'em like they hot.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
They both end up with artificial voice boxes / tracheostomy holes as part of one of Lucky's wild schemes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

They now have the cigarette hole in the neck money. in addition to the pee pee money

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Whenever they open their mouths to speak, Peggy interrupts them.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

gently caress, the episode where Hank takes the old ladies to the island for glass miniatures is so good.

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

X JAKK posted:

Whenever they open their mouths to speak, Peggy interrupts them.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Peggy ruining a profitable bbq restaurant in like a week is one of the most realistic episodes of the show

I like how she replaced the sawdust with carpet and put in a model train that constantly derailed.

TheKingslayer posted:

gently caress, the episode where Hank takes the old ladies to the island for glass miniatures is so good.

If Hank drives on the rims they’ll never be true again!

Was that Adam Sandler in the helicopter at the end?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

TheKingslayer posted:

Are you sure you can handle this on your own or do I need more senior redneck?

Was this a Khan quote? I instinctively read it (in my mind) in his voice.

Also: in regards to Lucky's quest to take Bobby in to the chip factory and eat a chip that is fresh off the chip assembly line. Several years ago I did a job inside a bread factory. My helper and I were there fairly late one day trying to get some poo poo done, and some random dude comes over to us and hands us a paper towel with some English muffins wrapped in it that were fresh off the line. They were still hot. Well, warm I guess. They were just generic mass produced, baked by the thousands in a single batch English muffins.

I ate them bitches dry but by god and sonny jesus, they were the best fuckin English muffins I've ever had.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Jan 25, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lucky was such a standout great character, in a show full of great characters.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

wesleywillis posted:

Was this a Khan quote? I instinctively read it (in my mind) in his voice.

Also: in regards to Lucky's quest to take Bobby in to the chip factory and eat a chip that is fresh off the chip assembly line. Several years ago I did a job inside a bread factory. My helper and I were there fairly late one day trying to get some poo poo done, and some random dude comes over to us and hands us a paper towel with some English muffins wrapped in it that were fresh off the line. They were still hot. Well, warm I guess. They were just generic mass produced, baked by the thousands in a single batch English muffins.

I ate them bitches dry but by god and sonny jesus, they were the best fuckin English muffins I've ever had.

You're vague enough about the "job inside the bread factory" that I have to assume it was an oceans eleven style muffin heist. It's okay. You're safe here.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Was that Adam Sandler in the helicopter at the end?

It's Pauly Shore I think.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm watching the episode with the flashback to Hank and Peggy at the doctor when they were trying to conceive and while we all know about Hank's narrow urethra, but also the other factor was "30 years of chronic tension." Lmao.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Forgive me for double postin' here. Good Hank is gonna be interesting. A twenty something year old son of a long dead WW2 veteran.

So King of the Hill has three characters named Hank. Can anyone remember the third?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Detective No. 27 posted:

Forgive me for double postin' here. Good Hank is gonna be interesting. A twenty something year old son of a long dead WW2 veteran.

So King of the Hill has three characters named Hank. Can anyone remember the third?

Kahn.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Anyone ever call Hank: Henry?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Not even in the same ballpark.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I forgot about that! There is a fourth Hank, people.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Delicious

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Detective No. 27 posted:

Henry Winkler

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

That worker's comp investigator lady's teenage daughter?

X JAKK posted:

So Lucky and Luanne, do they get killed off, recast, or the Japanese tradition of the characters being completely silent?

Killed offscreen during a dolphin confrontation.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Detective No. 27 posted:

Leon's the name I use drugs with. From now on, I want to be called, umm.. Hank Hill!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

X JAKK posted:

Leon's the name I use drugs with. From now on, I want to be called, umm.. Hank Hill!

Bingo.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

and the time Bobby was listening to Hank Williams.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

And the boy's taste in music is getting better.

naem
May 29, 2011

X JAKK posted:

transparent blue force ghosts in jedi robes obviously the pure blue flames of clean burning propane

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

naem posted:

transparent blue force ghosts in jedi robes obviously the pure blue flames of clean burning propane

They can speak as a crackling fire that only Hank can understand. It is never explained if other people actually see the propane Lucky and Luane. No this is too much of a cartoon now, maybe a dream.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Detective No. 27 posted:

leon

e: beaten

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hank gets the art gallery to take down the x-ray of his constipated colon by using a Texas law about defaming beef. But clearly the doctor had violated HIPAA laws by sharing it without Hank's permission.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

got em

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

Hank gets the art gallery to take down the x-ray of his constipated colon by using a Texas law about defaming beef. But clearly the doctor had violated HIPAA laws by sharing it without Hank's permission.

Now Hank, these hippo laws, they can be tricky. -Peggy

Peggy going deep down the anti-vax rabbit hole and pronouncing stuff the way she fakes Spanish would be entertaining.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A life sized portrait of George Washington!

From here Washington, but from over here, he morphs into Adolph Hitler

Washington, Hitler!, Washington, Hitler!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Peggy would roll the R in ivermectin

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Iwo Heeema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Eye-gee-wanna