Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r4ps01jAKW1r0uzl6.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

“Beef” in Australia is purely a marketing term used by the powerful cane toad gatherers association.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Are breakfast burgers not a thing in the US (standard beef patty, bacon, cheese, fried egg, can include tomato and/or grilled onions, usually with cubed hashbrowns instead of fries)? Chains aside it's a fairly universal diner/mom & pop item.

You can get a burger with an egg on it a lot of places but no, its not what would considered breakfast food.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
egg on burger is super common but burger for breakfast is Not A Thing. Plenty of breakfast sandwiches that are basically a burger but with some other meat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Futanari Damacy posted:

Are breakfast burgers not a thing in the US (standard beef patty, bacon, cheese, fried egg, can include tomato and/or grilled onions, usually with cubed hashbrowns instead of fries)? Chains aside it's a fairly universal diner/mom & pop item.

Eggs on burgers are served but usually only at 'burger places' that'd be open lunch/dinner.

If you get take out you're getting sausage patty or bacon, either of which with egg and cheese in some combination on a biscuit or croissant.

Now, obviously there's exceptions all over the board for this. I'm saying 'in general'

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I've seen specifically breakfast burgers with other breakfasty toppings a couple times in the states, but it's always in the tiniest niche diners.
And always in Colorado :thunk:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Fair enough. IMO it's never not time for a burger, but clearly the big guys (McDonalds etc) think the opposite- that breakfast should be available at all hours, and that should only include pork sausage patties and not near-identical beef burger patties

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Fair enough. IMO it's never not time for a burger, but clearly the big guys (McDonalds etc) think the opposite- that breakfast should be available at all hours, and that should only include pork sausage patties and not near-identical beef burger patties

Actually you can't get fast food breakfast after like 11 either, at least from McD's.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Actually you can't get fast food breakfast after like 11 either, at least from McD's.

Every once in a while the bigger franchises make a push a for breakfast all day but it never seems to stick. I think McDonalds might have a couple of things you can get all day. The only big nationwide franchise I'm aware of that has breakfast all day is Hardee's/Carls Jr.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One time I went hog wild at a diner that served their full menu all day and I got a burger and fries for breakfast and let me tell you it hit the spot.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If you've never done yourself the favor of a burgie breakfast you are only living half a life.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

If you've never done yourself the favor of a burgie breakfast you are only living half a life.

Birgor for breakfast is awesome

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Edit: I don't know how to read previous posts

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jan 31, 2022

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Usually americans get derided for eating desert for breakfast so this is a whole new world of insulting american breakfast.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Also too cowardly to do the Noah's Ark

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

I've been doing a version of this for years/decades going back to when Hungry jacks (Burger King) still had the fish burger. Combining a Fillet-o-Fish and a normal Cheeseburger. Tastes good. I think a double cheeseburger would be far too much.

Greg of Doom fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 27, 2022

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I don't see the QUADR0-P0UNDER either.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Anyone ever tried a sausage Big Mac? I mean chicken Mac was pretty good.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

God its been too long since I worked for them that I can no longer recall the core 5 items that defined mcdonalds menu, i.e. was in every mcdonalds on the planet. Big Mac wasn't one of them due to india's Maharaja Mac which uses chicken instead.

Edit: Soda, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, were three. Was it icecream? Filet o fish? gently caress.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Ketchup and drive thru order mistakes were the other two

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just order off the menu with maybe a condiment substitution/removal because I don’t hate service workers.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Crossquoting myself because I've stumbled upon an unexpected new tier of bad burgs

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Captain Hygiene posted:

Crossquoting myself because I've stumbled upon an unexpected new tier of bad burgs

Nice! Take the ingredients to an acceptable meal and instead painstakingly nuke them into an inverted pustule.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CursedPizzas/status/1489397266699984905

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just realized this was a cross post. I think it's more of a hotdog abomination than a pizza tragedy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

what in the holy gently caress is going on here

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Is that cheese or turkey?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mds2 posted:

Is that cheese or turkey?

Yeah

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

At least the mustard looks decent.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Year but there's too dang much of it, that poor hotdog's gonna suffocate :ohdear:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

No such thing.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That sausage is wearing s&m latex gear

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
it looks like a little trash bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

yo mamma a Horus posted:

it looks like a little trash bag

Lol turn on your monitor

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. No no, I totally think it's big!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
thatsapenis.gif

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Crosspostin with abandon because its legally permitted via this concoction.

"Collaboration of burger and pizza! giant pizza hamburger - Korean street food"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFj1EOzu8VU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

shadow puppet of a posted:

Crosspostin with abandon because its legally permitted via this concoction.

"Collaboration of burger and pizza! giant pizza hamburger - Korean street food"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFj1EOzu8VU

I think the Mestre has a challenger.