Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

POSbury my neg hole is all i could think and i can't wait for the cum edit

It's already a cum edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Rudoku posted:

It's already a cum edit.

it was right in front of me and i didn't even see it.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Vib Rib posted:

It's really weird, because the designs are becoming more conservative yet conservatives hate them. If the green M&M was suddenly more sexy, they'd decry it as liberal perversion. But everyone gets toned down a little to be less provocative and suddenly that's liberal, too?

It changed from the way it was in the past, so it’s bad. The conservative position is that nothing may ever change.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pants Donkey posted:

Trans athletes will provide a good night’s sleep, even for your pets.

Kellies Nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBTQ+)

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

You could go back through the PC archives, find the last time they did this plot and repost it, and I can all but guarantee that nobody would know the difference.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

the_steve posted:

You could go back through the PC archives, find the last time they did this plot and repost it, and I can all but guarantee that nobody would know the difference.

Don't be absurd, we'd know the difference right away

There's a date right there on the middle panel

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There was a week or two last month where they were from 2018 (or just had the 2018 watermark??) and I don't think anyone noticed

it was the arc where the child is upset about millienials and avocados/mayonnaise

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jan 27, 2022

Forum accident
Jun 15, 2006

All hail Thor...the THUNDER GOD!
These count, I'm pretty sure.

https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1486738860663054351
https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1486742479734980612
https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1486755829923655694

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I have always wondered if judges are provided gavels or if you have to buy their own.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I have always wondered if judges are provided gavels or if you have to buy their own.

Then they would be boughtls. Or soldls?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Open the Blood Gaytes

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

drat. Such hostility.

A Kelly award nominee for sure.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Pants Donkey posted:

Open the Blood Gaytes

"Kids' mental health" is a fragile artifice of expectations we create that will inevitably crumble upon encountering the variety and wonder of the real world. AGC.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
E: ^^ :argh:

Pants Donkey posted:

Open the Blood Gaytes

LGBTQ rights are coming and there's dick all anyone can do about it, and it will return kids' mental health to its natural state of peaceful oneness with this inclusive world, rather than the artificial fantasy of seclusion built up by meddling idiots. AGC

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Open the Blood Gaytes

this is my favourite sort of homophobia because they are telling on themselves so much. like obviously it's homophobic to think that all homophobia is coming from closeted queer people, but the concept of "we can't teach people that they don't have to be cishet, they will be overwhelmed by temptation" is, y'know, more than a little revealing of their own insecurities

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kids' mental health is my primary concern, which is why I support conversion therapy and denying access to any sex and gender education (aka. 'critical gender theory').

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on claims the PM had a birthday party in lockdown – The Metropolitan police may add reports of Boris Johnson celebrating with cake at his 2020 birthday to its investigation into No 10 and Covid rules"

Telegraph:

Emmanuel Macron to hold talks with Vladimir Putin as he stresses need to de-escalate Ukraine crisis

Matt:

Boris Johnson accused of lying as emails suggest he approved Afghan dog rescue

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Prince Andrew demands trial by jury in civil sexual abuse case brought by Virginia Giuffre

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sorry doggo, it happened about 154 dog years ago.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pants Donkey posted:

Open the Blood Gaytes

It's so hard to make rainbows look evil, but by God do people with homophobia keep trying. Like, kids mental health is grey and sad while the gay ocean is bright and beautiful, I say we let the gay ocean come in and wash over kids mental health as is the natural cycle of the tides.

Anyway, gay kids and trans kids and basically all other kids on the LGBT spectrum only have worse mental health than cis and straight when they're constantly being told they're bad for existing and punished for trying to live their lives. Studies have shown that when they're allowed to be gay or transition or basically just exist how they want and have that existence respect they don't have mental illnesses at higher rates than any other group of children.

Proof (specifically related to trans kids): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771131/

And more proof (relating to parents of kids all over the LGBT spectrum): https://www.livescience.com/9075-accepting-parents-boost-mental-health-lgbt-teens.html

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's so hard to make rainbows look evil, but by God do people with homophobia keep trying. Like, kids mental health is grey and sad while the gay ocean is bright and beautiful, I say we let the gay ocean come in and wash over ki

Like you couldve done that thing when the water has oil in it so it has that iridescent look. BUT THAT REQUIRES WORK AND A MODICRUM OF INTELLIGENCE!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Broelman:

Brown:

Giant withdraws after declining pride jumper (Herald Sun). "Giants player Haneen Zreika will not play this weekend after deciding to wear the team’s pride jumper on religious grounds."

Leak, Son of Leak:

New Chinese ambassador to Australia signals willingness to repair tense relations (SBS).

Le Lievre:

Lethbridge:

Wilcox:

Based by the reaction of former Australian of the Year Grace Tame when meeting with Scott Morrison. Or possibly given the volley of opinion pieces the cartoon is a reaction to the reaction to the reaction to the reaction of Grace Tame meeting with Morrison.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

https://twitter.com/AhmedBaba_/status/1486694778888675333

Hihohe posted:

Like you couldve done that thing when the water has oil in it so it has that iridescent look. BUT THAT REQUIRES WORK AND A MODICRUM OF INTELLIGENCE!

He couldn't have done that because then people might have misunderstood the message and thought that pollution and environmental destruction are bad for kids' mental health, and that's just crazy leftist nonsense.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Goddammit, we just got through with everyone e giving m&ms free advertisement, do we got to do it with disney now?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

World Famous W posted:

Goddammit, we just got through with everyone e giving m&ms free advertisement, do we got to do it with disney now?

It was somewhat likely that m&ms was pursuing political attention, but I don't think disney is pursuing this at all, it's not their usual model. Fox/Owens appear to be reacting to an innocuous "we want to sell a tie-in designer pantsuit" gimmick, which is just the usual disney love of business advertising.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Probably tempting fate to say “Well, Disney probably doesn’t have a child slavery lawsuit against them.”

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pants Donkey posted:

Probably tempting fate to say “Well, Disney probably doesn’t have a child slavery lawsuit against them.”

I have no reason to believe the M&Ms announcement is counterprogramming for the lawsuit. The lawsuit's many years old and not, to my knowledge, the subject of any significant recent coverage; they have nothing specific to counterprogram. It's generic image washing.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 28, 2022

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pants Donkey posted:

Open the Blood Gaytes

Contrary to popular belief, it appears letting the gay wash over you won't erode a child's mental health. AGC.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait, is that Nordstream 2 or a tank barrel? the latter is obviously more likely but like, is that how they think tank barrels work?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Wait, is that Nordstream 2 or a tank barrel? the latter is obviously more likely but like, is that how they think tank barrels work?
I checked Glen Le Lievre's twitter and he's got this cartoon without the Russian flag with the title "Power Vacuum" so I think it's just a nozzle.

I guess the AFR editor thought it needed a label for their readers.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Lalo Alcaraz

Nick Anderson

Lisa Benson

The pin is still in, so...

Steve Breen

Tim Campbell

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

John Deering

Phil Hands

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

KAL

Marty Two Bulls

Jack Ohman

Henry Payne

I guess Payne's a Bills fan.

Michael Ramirez

Rob Rogers

Could someone please get Putin a shirt already?

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Stahler

Scott Stantis

Tom Stiglich

Dana Summers

Oh, good. Putin finally got a shirt.

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

Left of the Border
Pelosi is suddenly worried about border security, only it’s not along the U.S but Ukraine.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh my god I actually laughed at a Ramirez

This on the other hand

shut the gently caress up idiot you were fine with it when Kennedy retired

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Raised By Birds posted:

Henry Payne

I guess Payne's a Bills fan.

This isn't as hateful or stupid as most of Payne's other cartoons but it still bothers me. On one hand, yeah, I get it. It does kind of suck that you get into overtime and one team scores a touchdown (or a field goal in the regular season) and then that's it, the other team doesn't even get to touch the ball. It's a little frustrating for sure.

On the other hand football is a very exhausting and dangerous sport in a way that baseball isn't. If the NFL had overtime rules more similar to other sports, you could possibly have tie after tie after tie with no end in sight if the teams can keep up with each other, and that's something the players shouldn't have to deal with. In baseball, the batting team gets a good amount of down time when they're not at the plate, a quarterback wouldn't be able to do that (especially in a playoff game, who wants to risk losing because you put in your backup).

Football already has enough people destroying their bodies and minds for our entertainment, it doesn't need to be made worse, and the overtime rules the NFL has are pretty much the best they can be while keeping risks low, aside from some insane rule like "both teams must play with their second strings only in overtime."

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Why Business Is so Bummed out about Inflation

Ted Rall posted:

The stock market is booming. Job growth is high. It’s never been easier to find a job already get a raise. But inflation is bumming out the business community and their conservative allies.

also:
https://twitter.com/TedRall/status/1486745922306510855

First Dog on the Moon: During a pandemic the healthcare system needs some effort and money YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS YOUR JOB

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Choke on your own bile, Ted Rall.

Timg'd for huge.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Raised By Birds posted:

Lisa Benson

The pin is still in, so...

Economic interdependence is a guard against military conflict. A Good Comic or just a good comic? Who knows.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

axolotl farmer posted:

Choke on your own bile, Ted Rall.

Timg'd for huge.

I had forgotten about the legal action behind the Legal Action Comics mentioned here

quote:

Hellman has been described as a "veteran prankster".[5] Following an August 3, 1999 Village Voice cover story criticizing Maus author Art Spiegelman by editorial cartoonist Ted Rall, Hellman created an email list called "Rallsballs@onelist.com" and sent a satirically self-agrandizing letter entitled "Ted Rall's Balls", impersonating Rall, to at least 35 cartoonists and editors, including one former employer of Rall. Rall eventually retaliated by filing a lawsuit, claiming among other things, libel, lost employment opportunities and emotional distress, and asking damages of US$ 1.5 million.[6] Eventually four of Rall's five claims were dismissed, leaving only libel per se.[7] The case had still not gone to trial in 2005,[8][9] when Rall's attorney died.[10]

From a quick google i can sadly not find the text of the certain masterwork Ted Rall's Balls .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://twitter.com/Haschel47/status/1486981613879644161