Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

great big cardboard tube posted:

Is that why the hulk is so big? He never poops and it just builds up over time?

The incredible bulk

Also great username/post combo.

edit: terrible snipe

Breaking Glass has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Jan 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sexy losers, there's a blast from the past

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You can see all your superheroes doing their various business:

The fact that the Joker is even on a toilet makes me feel like this is some bullshit.

Toilet pic is 2 out of 5 stars.

Joker shits where he pleases. It is known.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They missed their chance to have Joker cranking it

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Scratch Monkey posted:

That's dumb as hell. Who would laugh at the joker's boner?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

That looks like a quality TK Maxx find

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

sexy losers, there's a blast from the past

Didn't most of it get scrubbed from the internet?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

If we're lucky

https://twitter.com/notrevenant/status/1486373774463275013?s=20

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

JesustheDarkLord posted:

That's dumb as hell. Who would laugh at the joker's boner?

The joker

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He's twisted like that. All messed up.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Batman rushes into the warehouse where they tied Harvey Dent to a bomb only to find the joker howling his butt off laughing at his engorged hog while blasting unholy fecal rope into a broken toilet

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Every balloon animal I make out of this turns into a mammal

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You can see all your superheroes doing their various business:

My irrationally irritating moment with this picture is that Spiderman takes off his boots, and only his boots to have a bath. But then he proceeds to leave his feet out of the water whilst he washes the parts of himself that are already clothed.

This is madness!

I'm also annoyed at the laziness of the artist. Batman/Deadpool are just pallette swapped, as are Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Catwoman. Come on man, put some creativity/diversity into your toilet superheroes.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Maybe he doesn't want to summon the Wanky poo poo Demon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

Facebook Aunt posted:

What the hell is spider-man doing?

Whatever a spider-can.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

My irrationally irritating moment with this picture is that Spiderman takes off his boots, and only his boots to have a bath. But then he proceeds to leave his feet out of the water whilst he washes the parts of himself that are already clothed.

This is madness!

I'm also annoyed at the laziness of the artist. Batman/Deadpool are just pallette swapped, as are Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Catwoman. Come on man, put some creativity/diversity into your toilet superheroes.

Feet people are weird.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Pugnippletassel sounds like some upstate NY place name

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/Patricipacion/status/1486503602399154177?t=dQreyZlxpdt5icXWcl7_zg&s=19

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

No no no, the person who used to be alive is supposed to disappear in the LAST panel.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I feel that Tim Robinson somehow chose that photo for Google to show me when I searched for I Think You Should Leave but I don't know how that could be

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Gromit posted:

Maybe he doesn't want to summon the Wanky poo poo Demon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA

Cake?

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

goddamn that is accurate as gently caress

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It would also work with Lyle buying all the NFTs just to pollute the blockchain somehow while cackling, a la the Oregon Trail arc

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

muscles like this! posted:

yeah i vaguely remember the creator not being comfortable with it anymore

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Scratch Monkey posted:

I feel that Tim Robinson somehow chose that photo for Google to show me when I searched for I Think You Should Leave but I don't know how that could be

He didn’t rig poo poo. He didn’t rig loving poo poo. I just click a bunch of Google searches and wait for the goofy Tim Robinson pics to fly out.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Carthag Tuek posted:

And thinking back on it, yeah it went to some rough places.

It was one of the first places to have "fap" be the sound effect for male masterbation.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Carthag Tuek posted:

Oh, so they caught up with everyone else?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

freeedr posted:

Every balloon animal I make out of this turns into a mammal

You do private events?

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Could the Hulk poo poo a turd that Bruce Banner couldn't pass?

I'd imagine that hulk would need to consume an insane amount of calories to sustain his form, which would have to lead to a poo poo of commensurate size. If he transformed back into Banner with a round still in the chamber, it'd be like pushing a watermelon through a 300' long gym sock.

Of course Banner, being a genius and a man of class and taste, would naturally blast this gamma-dook apart with an enema and the resulting blast would require a vibranium toilet to contain

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Carthag Tuek posted:

He must have changed his mind, they're back up and he's creating new strips again.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

spatial trait posted:

I'd imagine that hulk would need to consume an insane amount of calories to sustain his form, which would have to lead to a poo poo of commensurate size. If he transformed back into Banner with a round still in the chamber, it'd be like pushing a watermelon through a 300' long gym sock.

Of course Banner, being a genius and a man of class and taste, would naturally blast this gamma-dook apart with an enema and the resulting blast would require a vibranium toilet to contain

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/9hqmuk/how_can_a_toad_even_survive_taking_a_dump_this_big/

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

spatial trait posted:

I vaguely remember gray Hulk eating a ton of food to give Banner indigestion when he'd transform back into him. That was back when Banner first became gray Hulk at nights, and gray Hulk did all sorts of petty poo poo explicitly to get Banner into trouble.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Grendels Dad posted:

I vaguely remember gray Hulk eating a ton of food to give Banner indigestion when he'd transform back into him. That was back when Banner first became gray Hulk at nights, and gray Hulk did all sorts of petty poo poo explicitly to get Banner into trouble.

Joe Fixit era Hulk was my favorite Hulk.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Carthag Tuek posted:

Back when it was the Thin H Line, I seem to recall he got in trouble because he was a school teacher or something?

Goodness, here we are twenty years later talking about the same poo poo.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Don't be making promises you can't keep panda express.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

a sexual elk posted:

You do private events?

I'm interested too

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
SOUND ON

https://i.imgur.com/qNFx7wC.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pustulio
Mar 21, 2012
I once read that the Hulk converts anything eaten 100% into energy and therefore doesn't poop at all. Wish I could remember where, maybe that was Ultimates Hulk.