Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Aw the poor hentakella doesn't want to hurt anybody :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"Does that woman have a loving leopard?"

"Yup."

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

So much of Hitmen for Destiny is great, but this part is probably my favorite.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pinocchio
Chapter 23.2

...He meets a Pigeon, who carries him to the seashore. He throws himself into the sea to go to the aid of his father.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Thoughts and prayers.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I sense some new adds to the bodycount coming up

Count carefully.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I love how the guy who kicks the big mentor brawl off is the one with no talent other than holding his breath.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh my god I never put it together that the leopard was wearing human-print clothes

gently caress!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Whybird posted:

I love how the guy who kicks the big mentor brawl off is the one with no talent other than holding his breath.

Just you wait until they all fall into water.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Hatebag posted:

gently caress!

No, no, that's Vorte's accomplice. You need to pay more attention, or you'll keep getting characters mixed up like this.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

When hfd is over do you plan on doing Trixie slaughteraxe? I been meaning to read it but if someone is gonna post it I'd like to experience it with the thread cuz I heard it's good.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tree Bucket posted:

No, no, that's Vorte's accomplice. You need to pay more attention, or you'll keep getting characters mixed up like this.

gently caress!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

When hfd is over do you plan on doing Trixie slaughteraxe? I been meaning to read it but if someone is gonna post it I'd like to experience it with the thread cuz I heard it's good.

I haven't totally decided but I'm leaning towards taking a break from daily comic posting when hfd is done. But we'll see!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It's a pro-read

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Banned in six states.

what is jared fogle the anagram of

these are oven fries that WORK

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

I haven't totally decided but I'm leaning towards taking a break from daily comic posting when hfd is done. But we'll see!

Please post it. Please.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
Also I got the cookbook back in the day and those oven fries are a valiant effort but it's not a thing that can be done.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the one recipe from that cookbook that I use all the time is the red potato pan home fries

it's not complex, but the recipe unlocked two tips that have served me well:
-cut potato pieces the size of a keyboard key
-have confidence in your browning and let it sit there just a lil longer than you think

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Just you wait until they all fall into water.

In the plane we were explicitly told lacks water because it moves around too much.

...man, this HFD section is entertaining.

Fagtastic posted:

Also I got the cookbook back in the day and those oven fries are a valiant effort but it's not a thing that can be done.

I just read the recipe for the first time so maybe you've forgotten this part, but there's a line that specifically says "If you fail at it, it's because you didn't do it right."

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: I'm existing just for listing!!! > PYF Comic: No, You're Fat

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Getting all this Whomp in one go makes me realize how depressing Ronnie is.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

#31. Death Wish

Last comic was a third of the way through posting these

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The second panel should have said: "Hup!"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
On it

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

let me just cut to the logical conclusion

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

cock hero flux posted:

let me just cut to the logical conclusion

:five:

Excellent work

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: I'm existing just for listing!!! > PYF Comic: Hup, You're Fat

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

PYF Comic: Name Changes More Frequent Than Posts

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Hup you like name changes

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
I appreciate every huppertunity

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hup hup hurray!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

Count carefully.
Yeah I skipped ahead just now to confirm the count because I thought I remembered there being a panel of the aftermath for easy counting but it turns out there isn't, so it's going to have to be process of elimination based on later information lol. I'll update the bodycount tomorrow, but non-specifically

Hitmen for Destiny #425: Wise words

======================

Hitmen for Destiny #426: Hideous head

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Elfface posted:

Do you think it's a leopard-print and skin-print costume, or did woman and leopard trade skins?

I love it when people point out poo poo in comics, even if it seems obvious to them, bc I did not get this and also lmao

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

In Lostclock's defense that is a solid thing to fear.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
brief hup note: a few years ago, a friend of mine on the fb misremembered the macro on this picture, "recreated" it herself, started a tag group, and accidentally started a capybara meme microtrend

well, that's my story. god bless

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Here's another issue of The New Adventures of the Duck Avenger, issue #8, Silicon

Written by Alessandro Sisti (from issues #2, 3 and 5) and drawn by Claudio Sciarrone (from issues #1 and 3)

long time readers may recognize Russell as the bumpkin who unwittingly brought the spores to the Avenger's attention back in Spores, and the sub-plot that Donald's employment at Ducklair Tower is temporary, which has just reemerged

Grandma Duck is Donald's grandmother and variably either Scrooge's sister or aunt-in-law, depending on the author's whims. She is the Duck family matriarch and even Scrooge respects her authority.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I know I use "I love" a lot with thorsby comics, but I love that Anette stopped herself from saying ghosts to save herself from hearing from Lostclock

also, love lazy fearmancer

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

I hope somebody else will do it but if they don't then I might, because I've really been enjoying the parceled out reread of HfD and imo while other Thorsby comics are also good in their own way, Trixie is by far his best (so far?) and really improves on the Hitmen formula in a lot of noticeable ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If I posted Trixie Slaughteraxe it would be fun because I actually haven't read it yet! I've been meaning to for a while, but, would you believe me if I said that I avoided reading it the first time because I'd just finished HfD and the art in Trixie threw me off? lol

World Famous W posted:

I know I use "I love" a lot with thorsby comics, but I love that Anette stopped herself from saying ghosts to save herself from hearing from Lostclock

also, love lazy fearmancer

:same: on both counts. Stopping herself from saying ghost is a great little touch