Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?
Salute to whoever will listen to 8+ hrs worth of goty podcasts only for them to give it to guardians of the galaxy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wow. Grow up Bob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wow. Grow up Bob

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

When did they hire Tim Pool?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Who

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Is this some cspam poo poo i should be aware of or

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They hired Osama bin Laden.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Is this some cspam poo poo i should be aware of or

Oh you know it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Seems risky, but let's see where they're going with it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Seems early to do the 2022 goty stuff but i guess they want to get out in front of it this year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

nice to see some more diversity

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/unastrike/status/1501718499269480452

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bam lookin more and more like phil these days

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1507508976715448321

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When Brad flipped out on Dan during a Yoshi conversation because he didn't recognize the "I could eat a peach for hours" quote and thought Dan was talking about Yoshi eating Princess Peach's fat pussy.

Watched Face/Off again and thought about this lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I randomly clicked Dan's stream and the first thing he said was "I went 3 days without making GBS threads. After the meetup thing? But I poo poo today. It was 3 days worth."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I randomly clicked Dan's stream and the first thing he said was "I went 3 days without making GBS threads. After the meetup thing? But I poo poo today. It was 3 days worth."

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ll never forget a story from gameinformer where Dan ate an entire cookie that was for something like four people and went into hyperglycemia at work

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I got the tude now posted:

I’ll never forget a story from gameinformer where Dan ate an entire cookie that was for something like four people and went into hyperglycemia at work

Lol but he's right because a cookie is a single person foodstuff and I don't care how big it is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol but he's right because a cookie is a single person foodstuff and I don't care how big it is.

This.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

absolutely

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

This was literally his argument as someone else was like “you were laying down with your eyes half closed and we almost called an ambulance in front of a developer dude”

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

otherwise you're that person in the office who messily cuts a dessert "in half," getting a nice chunk of it for yourself and leaving a bunch of obliterated crumbs like somebody else is ever going to go back for it. "oh, I'll just get myself a quarter of this donut" gtfo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

otherwise you're that person in the office who messily cuts a dessert "in half," getting a nice chunk of it for yourself and leaving a bunch of obliterated crumbs like somebody else is ever going to go back for it. "oh, I'll just get myself a quarter of this donut" gtfo

i had some annoying briefing to go to in the air force once where someone had clearly not ordered enough donuts and chopped them all into quarters with a knife. one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

i had some annoying briefing to go to in the air force once where someone had clearly not ordered enough donuts and chopped them all into quarters with a knife. one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Air Force changing meals from "filling" to "meager" in order to ensure they can reach Oregon.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

lol, I've seen this kind of thing happen so often in academia, it's insane. my favorite was when there was one vegetarian in the office but the Dean was adamantly against plain cheese pizza and everyone else wanted sausage, so the admin ordered one small vegetarian pizza and someone ate the whole thing before the actual vegetarian showed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Air Force changing meals from "filling" to "meager" in order to ensure they can reach Oregon.

the name of the state is Moregon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch