Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What chance y’all thinks bengals have for a win this weekend?

If the Chiefs defense can't get to Burrow through that sieve of an offensive line and stop him from chucking the ball to chase every drive then they don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl and should work on addressing their defensive players and coaches this off-season.

The Bengals beat them before they could do it again but also Reid has a really good track record of revenge games so who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chiefs Bengals will be the highest scoring game in playoff history.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oh hey here's your answer I should have checked

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1486741855505055744

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Chiefs Bengals will be the highest scoring game in playoff history.

Bet the under. Bengals are not gonna keep pace in any type of shoot out unless there’s some unprecedented schematic improvement to the Bengals o-line.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I know it's just Skip, but it's a silly take because Burrow will never have Mahomes' incredible arm talent

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chase looked like Randy Moss during the week 17 game, that’s the main issue. Hard to see anyone stopping him in 1-on-1, hopefully Spags learned his lesson and will stop zero blitzing Burrow

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

AndrewP posted:

I know it's just Skip, but it's a silly take because Burrow will never have Mahomes' incredible arm talent

Tom Brady never had ridiculous arm talent either, and yet he’s the GOAT.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here's a fun thing Mahomes needs two playoff touchdowns to pass Elway.

I always overrate Elway because he completely owned the Chiefs consistently

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone keeps saying the chiefs' notably poor pass rush is going to stop the bengals just like the titans' good one and the bengals can't keep up, unlike the 34-31 game 26 days ago. that weird nonsensical poo poo pulled from The rear end means they're going to end up being right about it, but they weren't right until i jinxed it. end of story

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Defense wins championships! That's your dad's NFL.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

38-26 with a garbage time td and missed 2pt conversion

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Cavauro posted:

that weird nonsensical poo poo pulled from The rear end means they're going to end up being right about it, but they weren't right until i jinxed it. end of story

Fake news fake news. Bengals already won the Superbowl a few weeks ago I saw it post ed on here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

end of story. andef story. andey ssdltory. andey daldton.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/BoTilly/status/1486917524348456960

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That mans is wasted in Philly.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BlindSite posted:

That mans is wasted in Philly.

For all definitions of wasted

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

YOLOsubmarine posted:

In a deterministic universe like the one we inhabit the very idea of “realizing” is itself a fiction as we are all bound by the interactions of elemental forces over which we have no control. The clockwork motions of the university set moving billions of years ago guaranteed that we would reach this moment where Amazon says that machine learning is real and understands football and we laugh at them. None of us had a choice.

As I was always going to respond since the birth of the universe:

lol. lmao

im so horny for this man

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

I always overrate Elway because he completely owned the Chargers consistently

Yup

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Oh hey I just watched this movie yesterday.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Minshew loving rules and I have nothing against Hurts but would not he upset if he were supplanted.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

There’s also a short video with audio.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1487125809198424064?s=21

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

I always overrate Elway because he completely owned the Broncos consistently

recent years count right

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/1487203276705525760

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Geez, I didn't think a broadcast network would get to figure out NFL contracts but they have been giving them more power for a while now...

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Mac from IATSP, who I would also love to be my qb

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeeRxsDcgQg

RIP Whitney.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

kiimo posted:

Defense wins championships! That's your dad's NFL.

Special teams wins playoffs.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
After laughably little research or contemplation I've come to an astounding discovery. God exists, and Justin Herbert is his pet golden retriever.

https://twitter.com/__laxned/status/1487234875837005824?t=cmHh8kB2oF3N1WHbQzMVkA&s=19

The ball is clearly thrown upfield yet follows an impossible trajectory down the sideline, perfectly over the defender. Herbert had a throw like this against Baltimore as well. The only reasonable explanation is that God applied miraculous magics to the ball to guide it where he knew his little buddy wanted it to go.

"But Puppybowl", you say "if Herbert is God's most favorite special guy, how come he didn't make the playoffs?" Well you clod, obviously that's because Herbert plays for the Chargers, whom God has hated ever since Don Coryell infringed upon the heavens with his offense, stealing into those places where only angels may tread.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jan 29, 2022

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

After laughably little research or contemplation I've come to an astounding discovery. God exists, and Justin Herbert is his pet golden retriever.

https://twitter.com/__laxned/status/1487234875837005824?t=cmHh8kB2oF3N1WHbQzMVkA&s=19

The ball is clearly thrown upfield yet follows an impossible trajectory down the sideline, perfectly over the defender. Herbert had a throw like this against Baltimore as well. The only reasonable explanation is that God applied miraculous magics to the ball to guide it where he knew his little buddy wanted it to go.

"But Puppybowl", you say "if Herbert is God's most favorite special guy, how come he didn't make the playoffs?" Well you clod, obviously that's because Herbert plays for the Chargers, whom God has hated ever since Don Coryell infringed upon the heavens with an his offense, stealing into those places where only angels may tread.

:allears:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Please don’t waste this guy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Please don’t waste this guy.

Depends what you mean by waste. Regular math or Tom Brady math.

I do not think we are going to Mike Trout him and never make the playoffs.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I hope Joe gets his ring in 2022 and Herbie in 2023.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Depends what you mean by waste. Regular math or Tom Brady math.

I do not think we are going to Mike Trout him and never make the playoffs.

I mean win a Super Bowl and maybe get to another or something.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I mean win a Super Bowl and maybe get to another or something.

If we ever get to the afc championship game I might cry

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Anxiety levels this postseason

Wildcard round: 9/10
Divisional round: 4/10
Championship: 9.8/10
Superbowl: It's going to be rough but I sho- wait, two weeks?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My dream scenario is that the Chargers are forced to move back to SD and win the Super Bowl immediately when they do.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/former-raider-booked-in-las-vegas-jail-on-gun-drug-charges-2520895/amp/

Reminder that the Chiefs quietly signed this guy to a futures contract and here's hoping that's the end of that nonsense

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

kiimo posted:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/former-raider-booked-in-las-vegas-jail-on-gun-drug-charges-2520895/amp/

Reminder that the Chiefs quietly signed this guy to a futures contract and here's hoping that's the end of that nonsense

They’d sign the Raiders guy who caused a woman to burn to death in her car if they could.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hell I hope my team would sign ruggs too if the opportunity presented itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Metapod posted:

Hell I hope my team would sign ruggs too if the opportunity presented itself

Yikesaroo