Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

I FINALLY got out to the mountain this week, and was pleasantly surprised that I basically picked up where I left off last season. There's still a lot of work I need to do (and ooof really need to focus my daily workouts on thigh strength), but my confidence level is way up and I think that helps. Eager to get at it again next week and just open it up - tacking on kneepads really makes the falls a non-concern for me now (on general runs, not doing park stuff), which lets me feel better about getting up speed before initiating turns (and it's so much easier to turn at speed, holy cow!).

I have some questions about boots though. I did a fitting, which I thought would be the right way to go, but I don't know if I just didn't communicate things right, or there's just no way to tell definitively without trying them on the slopes, but I get maybe an hour or two out of these before they make my feet feel like numb stumps. They feel generally fine when I put them on though. Any tips on how to find something that works better? Are there places that let you return them after actually using them (and is that the best way to test - or should I be able to tell in the shop)? I haven't put a ton of hours into these boots, so should I just give them more of a chance to break in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

marjorie posted:

I FINALLY got out to the mountain this week, and was pleasantly surprised that I basically picked up where I left off last season. There's still a lot of work I need to do (and ooof really need to focus my daily workouts on thigh strength), but my confidence level is way up and I think that helps. Eager to get at it again next week and just open it up - tacking on kneepads really makes the falls a non-concern for me now (on general runs, not doing park stuff), which lets me feel better about getting up speed before initiating turns (and it's so much easier to turn at speed, holy cow!).

I have some questions about boots though. I did a fitting, which I thought would be the right way to go, but I don't know if I just didn't communicate things right, or there's just no way to tell definitively without trying them on the slopes, but I get maybe an hour or two out of these before they make my feet feel like numb stumps. They feel generally fine when I put them on though. Any tips on how to find something that works better? Are there places that let you return them after actually using them (and is that the best way to test - or should I be able to tell in the shop)? I haven't put a ton of hours into these boots, so should I just give them more of a chance to break in?

Feel numb due to tightness and circulation or due to cold? The liner can take a little while to break in, but you can accelerate the process by getting the liner heated at a bootfitter. It cost about $15 for me to do that at the bootfitter "Surefoot" at the base of Park City, so I imagine it must be relatively cheap everywhere. Perhaps you can back off on the buckles on the top of the boot as well, or even open them fully on the lift. Sometimes a custom footbed is helpful. If you are close to the place where you got the initial fitting done you can go back and they will probably work with you.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

My local shop / boot fitter has a lifetime fit guarantee i.e. free re-fittings any time. Maybe yours has the same? The guy said they can do things like heat certain parts up and shift them outward, or entirely redo the funky vacuum process

marjorie
May 4, 2014

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Feel numb due to tightness and circulation or due to cold? The liner can take a little while to break in, but you can accelerate the process by getting the liner heated at a bootfitter. It cost about $15 for me to do that at the bootfitter "Surefoot" at the base of Park City, so I imagine it must be relatively cheap everywhere. Perhaps you can back off on the buckles on the top of the boot as well, or even open them fully on the lift. Sometimes a custom footbed is helpful. If you are close to the place where you got the initial fitting done you can go back and they will probably work with you.

Definitely tightness - it was pretty warm on the mountain (I was on Mt. Hood, was mid 30s and sunny). Last year I remembered most of the pain being around the tip of my right big toe, and it would stick around for a little while after removing the boots. This time it was all around - walking back to the car it felt like my feet had been bound for hours and turned into hooves, but they felt immediately 100% fine after taking off the boots. I could wiggle my toes inside the whole time, and I also don't think it's a swelling issue, since everything looked normal after removing the boots. Basically just wondering if this sounds normal and it'll get better as they get broken in, or if I should look into something different.

I can definitely go back to the place I bought them - Evo in Portland - and I'll ask them about the liner heating idea. If I can't get to them before I go out next, I'll play around with the tightness too - it's a boa system and I think I probably go a bit tight. Maybe trying something that has separate tighteners for toes and uppers would be good too. Unless you meant the straps on my bindings, though I'm not typically in those for too long with my right foot since I'm still doing short runs.

Anyway, thanks for all the tips!

E: ^ thanks for that reply too - definitely sounds like I should go back to Evo and have them check it out.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I hadn't been to whitewater since like 2009 and wow the glory lift really opened up the goods eh? Goddamn we had a good time there. Also that trashy stuff was cool, even the hike was rad.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

marjorie posted:

Definitely tightness - it was pretty warm on the mountain (I was on Mt. Hood, was mid 30s and sunny). Last year I remembered most of the pain being around the tip of my right big toe, and it would stick around for a little while after removing the boots. This time it was all around - walking back to the car it felt like my feet had been bound for hours and turned into hooves, but they felt immediately 100% fine after taking off the boots. I could wiggle my toes inside the whole time, and I also don't think it's a swelling issue, since everything looked normal after removing the boots. Basically just wondering if this sounds normal and it'll get better as they get broken in, or if I should look into something different.

I can definitely go back to the place I bought them - Evo in Portland - and I'll ask them about the liner heating idea. If I can't get to them before I go out next, I'll play around with the tightness too - it's a boa system and I think I probably go a bit tight. Maybe trying something that has separate tighteners for toes and uppers would be good too. Unless you meant the straps on my bindings, though I'm not typically in those for too long with my right foot since I'm still doing short runs.

Anyway, thanks for all the tips!

E: ^ thanks for that reply too - definitely sounds like I should go back to Evo and have them check it out.

I was thinking Ski boots, so the buckles portion of the advice is not applicable, my bad. When you talk about the big toe hurting I am reminded of "Skier's toe" which happens when you are too far in the backseat and your toes start to lift and the big toe has a lot of pressure against it. I don't know if there is something similar in regards to snowboarding.

I want to like Evo Portland so much but I have not had a lot of great experiences there. Part of the problem is I am driving all the way out from The Dalles, so it is not easy just to stop in, it is a whole thing, and the last two times I have brought in skis to have worked on I told them "Hey, I live hours away so I am only stopping here when I am driving up to Olympia about once a month, so I really need them ready by this date 3 weeks from now", and both times they told me "Sure will be ready by the end of the week if you happen to stop by earlier" and both times I have ended up spending 2+ hours at Evo because they "Put my stuff to the side because they were so slammed and could get to it later but then ran out of time".

Another poor experience I had with them is I found a brand of boot that I wanted, they carry it online. I look for it in the store because my sizing is right at the borderline so I really needed to try two boots on to see. I ask about it and they say the best I can do is order the boots and try them on and then I could return the other pair here, which is just a huge pain in the rear end.

They also try to upsell you, my son had problems with a boot we got from them online, and they had us pay 60 bucks to look at the boot and then sell us a custom insole that didn't do anything.

The people there are really friendly though, and the store has a cool vibe, and they have the best selection and most convenient online shopping available. They were supposed to have a satellite store in Hood River set up and that would have solved a ton of problems for me I imagine, but they are like 6 months behind on that.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Not much new snow lately but it has been fairly nice out. Tuesday did have a bit of fresh snow but it wasn't enough to keep you over the frozen junk underneath. Went up again today for a bit because I didn't have anything better to do. Also raced skimo last night

Kind of got boring today and the top chair was pretty crowded. Only skied for like 3 hours. Thought about bringing the touring stuff because i want to go up to that mountain in the background of the 1st pic one of these days. I bike up there all the time but haven't gone up on skis. Today would have been a good one for it- stable snow and nice weather and I saw a number of people skinning up.

Was shooting for a little better results last night at the vertical challenge. 2k foot climb straight to the top, I was 14th with a time of like 36min. But there were around 10 of us within a minute or 2. I also suppose that being pretty good at riding a bike uphill doesn't translate that well to skiing/running uphill if I never go and actually do it outside of the races. I think i've gone on like 4 runs this winter, and have been on this skis about 4 times, so maybe I should be doing those things a little more. Some winters I do run a lot but since getting a fancy zwift setup it's harder to get myself out there. Anyway, race was hard.

jamal fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 29, 2022

marjorie
May 4, 2014

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I was thinking Ski boots, so the buckles portion of the advice is not applicable, my bad. When you talk about the big toe hurting I am reminded of "Skier's toe" which happens when you are too far in the backseat and your toes start to lift and the big toe has a lot of pressure against it. I don't know if there is something similar in regards to snowboarding.

I want to like Evo Portland so much but I have not had a lot of great experiences there. Part of the problem is I am driving all the way out from The Dalles, so it is not easy just to stop in, it is a whole thing, and the last two times I have brought in skis to have worked on I told them "Hey, I live hours away so I am only stopping here when I am driving up to Olympia about once a month, so I really need them ready by this date 3 weeks from now", and both times they told me "Sure will be ready by the end of the week if you happen to stop by earlier" and both times I have ended up spending 2+ hours at Evo because they "Put my stuff to the side because they were so slammed and could get to it later but then ran out of time".

Another poor experience I had with them is I found a brand of boot that I wanted, they carry it online. I look for it in the store because my sizing is right at the borderline so I really needed to try two boots on to see. I ask about it and they say the best I can do is order the boots and try them on and then I could return the other pair here, which is just a huge pain in the rear end.

They also try to upsell you, my son had problems with a boot we got from them online, and they had us pay 60 bucks to look at the boot and then sell us a custom insole that didn't do anything.

The people there are really friendly though, and the store has a cool vibe, and they have the best selection and most convenient online shopping available. They were supposed to have a satellite store in Hood River set up and that would have solved a ton of problems for me I imagine, but they are like 6 months behind on that.

The "skiers toe" thing could certainly be part of it - since I'm still new, I'm sure my form is awful and I'm likely doing all sorts of weird things to try to keep control of the board. Actually that makes a lot of sense because in trying to keep things slow, I tend to do a lot of heelside stops, so there's a lot more time spent with my toes against the top at a decent pressure.

I totally get the frustration with Evo in your situation. The only time I actually went inside was for the boot fitting - I got all my other gear through the clearance section of their website (and went curbside to return some stuff that didn't work out, but obviously that's way easier in my position since they're like 15 minutes away). When I bought the boots, the guy seemed pretty uninterested, but not actively rude or anything, and did have me try on a couple to compare. The whole thing took maybe 5 minutes though, despite me having to book like a 30 minute session. Then I talked to someone else in the helmet section, and they actually recommended using the clearance site because i was looking for basically the cheapest helmet with MIPS, and there was one on there about half the price of anything in-store. So it was kind of a mixed bag.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Partial Octopus posted:

Still cool though. I just wouldnt wanna do it

I just saw this thing. I can't tell if this is stupid or not. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zoaeng/pl1-a-portable-rope-tow-for-the-backcountry

I want to build a rope tow on our property; the battery limitation of this thing is a dealbreaker.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Partial Octopus posted:

Still cool though. I just wouldnt wanna do it

I just saw this thing. I can't tell if this is stupid or not. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zoaeng/pl1-a-portable-rope-tow-for-the-backcountry
Best case scenario of 800m of vertical on a single charge is a deal breaker for me too. Think about battery power in the cold combined with pulling heavier loads than a best case scenario and using it for 2 people at least. You'd get so little use before it dies. Swappable batteries is good but how many heavy rear end batteries will you have to carry. That's before getting into the questions I have on mechanical issues and set up.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Yuns posted:

Best case scenario of 800m of vertical on a single charge is a deal breaker for me too. Think about battery power in the cold combined with pulling heavier loads than a best case scenario and using it for 2 people at least. You'd get so little use before it dies. Swappable batteries is good but how many heavy rear end batteries will you have to carry. That's before getting into the questions I have on mechanical issues and set up.

I mean you could hike a bunch of batteries to wherever you’re going to leave the bottom of the rope, so at least you’re not carrying them up the vertical you plan to ski, but that still seems like a severely limiting capacity.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

marjorie posted:

The "skiers toe" thing could certainly be part of it - since I'm still new, I'm sure my form is awful and I'm likely doing all sorts of weird things to try to keep control of the board. Actually that makes a lot of sense because in trying to keep things slow, I tend to do a lot of heelside stops, so there's a lot more time spent with my toes against the top at a decent pressure.

Sounds like you really need to just break your boots in. Getting them heat molded wouldn't be the worst idea, especially if Evo has the tools. If they don't Next Adventure 2 blocks up should.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Mammoth is a zoo today. Hasn’t snowed in a month but at least it’s sunny and there’s not a breath of wind.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Beautiful day in the back country today, full sun, temps in the 20s, and no wind. We really got after it too. 10 miles and 4000' of vert. Some excellent powder for the most part.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

ought ten posted:

sKi It iF yOu CaN

I don't have one of these on my car because I think all bumper stickers are stupid and also statistically increase your chances of police encounters, but these amuse me because seem to generate a hilarious amount of vitriolic and negative reactions. I've always taken it as a statement about the terrain; I suppose people who ride boards probably see it a little differently. I don't have a horse in that race, and I expect climate change will kill MRG before MRG rethinks that policy.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

The slogan predates snowboarding so yeah it’s about the terrain and… challenging ice coast conditions

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I don't have one of these on my car because I think all bumper stickers are stupid and also statistically increase your chances of police encounters, but these amuse me because seem to generate a hilarious amount of vitriolic and negative reactions. I've always taken it as a statement about the terrain; I suppose people who ride boards probably see it a little differently. I don't have a horse in that race, and I expect climate change will kill MRG before MRG rethinks that policy.

I’m not closely familiar with MRG’s finances except to know the overall shape of their struggles, but I’m pretty surprised it’s survived as long as it has, even aside from climate change and deteriorating conditions. Sad to say you’re probably right though.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

MRG is a coop of the most dedicated skiers there, so it’ll run until the very bitter end.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
Ten miles goodness gracious…

I bought my mom a couple days of ski lessons for driving out to dog sit while we go visit family in Florida (🤮). Assuming they go well, has anyone had any experience with the Carv doohickey? Feel like that might be her next logical step if it works.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

bawfuls posted:

MRG is a coop of the most dedicated skiers there, so it’ll run until the very bitter end.

I just figured out yesterday that Killington is 750 acres and MRG is technically a bigger skiiable area because of full open mountain policy.

of course this isn't exactly true, because once you get far enough into the woods some places you get into just absolutely dense nonsense, but there's also stuff I know about opens up after you feel like you've made some terrible mistake, and I am sure I've only scratched the surface on some of it because I tend to poke around in the same handful of spots, mostly off Lynx, or Paradise if I'm feeling like exceeding my comfort level.

I had fun at sugarbush a couple weekends ago but I'd much rather be at mad river, generally. It's a worse spot to hang out, and much more interesting to poke around on skis.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Moot .1415926535 posted:

Ten miles goodness gracious…

I bought my mom a couple days of ski lessons for driving out to dog sit while we go visit family in Florida (🤮). Assuming they go well, has anyone had any experience with the Carv doohickey? Feel like that might be her next logical step if it works.

Using Carv this year. Anything you'd like to know?

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Is it helping?

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

spwrozek posted:

Beautiful day in the back country today, full sun, temps in the 20s, and no wind. We really got after it too. 10 miles and 4000' of vert. Some excellent powder for the most part.

Nice! I got about 4K vert in 8 miles today. Went up a 2000’ climb to a popular peak I’ve done a bunch but this time went off the backside across the valley to the terrain on the other side which gets very little traffic, off in Desolation wilderness with little access. Conditions were very mixed… turn to turn. But always great to get out somewhere new.

Very much excited for the next big dump of snow to sit on top of a layer of this

View from the top of the first peak (Rubicon) towards where we skied. The cliffy mountain on the right is Crag, we went up and back down between that and the unnamed peak to its left

Closer to the saddle, Crag to the right. This was right before ski crampons made their case for the day

And the final mildly sketchy bootpack to the top

Snow would be good but I’m still having a blast getting out after it and exploring new terrain, taking advantage of a still decent snowpack and minimal avy risk

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Oh man. Desolation Wilderness in its non snowy state is one of my all time favorite backpacking destinations, i can only imagine how amazing backcountry skiing there would be.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Moot .1415926535 posted:

Is it helping?

I think so. I'm doing a lot of solo skiing this year since my wife is pregnant. It's my first season skiing in Colorado full time, and it's given me something to focus on every single run. My metrics are steadily improving throughout the year, but obviously that's also because I'm skiing more in my life than I ever have before.

I'll put it this way: I had a lovely instructor last week when I was in an "expert" group lesson at Winter Park. I would have preferred to just be on my own.

Unclear how long they'll be around though: seems like they're doing a lot of discounts, and their support is extremely responsive to my questions. :v:

Moogs
Jan 25, 2004

Proceeds the Weedian... Nazareth
Not sure if I'm in the right place (I couldn't find the ski fashion thread) but a few weeks ago I saw a lifty wearing sunglasses that were basically just as big as his eyeballs and looked very fast. All black, seemed to have a strap around the back. I didn't see him again to ask, anybody know what kind of sunglasses those were?

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Thanks! I think she’ll probably only ski a couple more times this year but I’ll probably make it a Christmas present next year. If they’re still around.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Despite it being a T-Shirt tour today the snow was surprisingly good. I have 3 resort days next weekend with family in town...really looking forward to this whole lift line concept.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Moot .1415926535 posted:

Thanks! I think she’ll probably only ski a couple more times this year but I’ll probably make it a Christmas present next year. If they’re still around.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Ended up skiing at Copper today. Passed Golden just after 6am and grabbed coffee/a bagel just past the tunnel. Pulled in to the lot a little after 8am and had zero issues. Snow wasn't amazing, but I ended up hanging out around the Copper bowl for a while and it was amazing how empty it was. I could essentially ski right on the lifts. I think I'm done trying to ski at Winter Park on a weekend.

Moogs
Jan 25, 2004

Proceeds the Weedian... Nazareth

Residency Evil posted:

I think I'm done trying to ski at Winter Park on a weekend.

Same. I was at Copper the last few weekends and went to Winter Park this weekend. Did not love weekend crowds at WP, loved Copper.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Steve French posted:

Snow would be good but I’m still having a blast getting out after it and exploring new terrain, taking advantage of a still decent snowpack and minimal avy risk
Killer view to top out to. Did you find any half decent snow on north facing aspects at higher elevation?

Today at Mammoth was my first day on the Wildcats and I was pleased with their performance given the firm conditions. Since I did put Shifts on them it'd be nice to go for a tour next weekend to feel out the new gear, but I doubt I'll be able to talk any friends into joining me so it'll probably have to wait.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Another icy fuckin day at Mad River, had a blast, 46.1 mph is a top speed for the season so far. Everything was open, Paradise was heaven/hell on earth as is usual if conditions are less than completely pristine, and they were selling beer and food outside so I made it a longer day (and took it pretty easy after slamming this beer with a sandwich). 18,500k vertical feet is the most I've stacked in a day so far this year. Had one scary slip where I ended up sliding down ice head first somehow, this should have terrified me but it was such an unusual sensation that I had reflexively found some way to stop before I realized how dumb and precarious a position I was in.

It's gonna get slushy on weds, so we'll see where we are on Thurs... might take the day off to go skiing, even if it's pretty poo poo. I'd like to take tomorrow, doubt I can. Err, definitely can't, just remembered we're looking at a single family home in Salisbury that's been on the market for 6 months for $99K in this economy, so, I am expecting it to be pretty hosed up but if it happens to work out as a place for my parents to stay up here, that would be great... it'll probably be full of black mold and uninspected mechanicals.

I need to find a bribable barman contact around here, I want kegs of Lawson's and they are fuckin hard to come by.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jan 31, 2022

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

bawfuls posted:

Killer view to top out to. Did you find any half decent snow on north facing aspects at higher elevation?

Today at Mammoth was my first day on the Wildcats and I was pleased with their performance given the firm conditions. Since I did put Shifts on them it'd be nice to go for a tour next weekend to feel out the new gear, but I doubt I'll be able to talk any friends into joining me so it'll probably have to wait.

We found some half decent snow, but it was highly variable. Every turn was different, I had many good turns but probably no more than 3 or 4 in a row, haha.

Starting that descent from that photo was... firm, but grippy.

When I took this photo two of us had already skied down... can you find our tracks? We came down looker's left.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That tree has been through some poo poo.

Eejit
Mar 6, 2007

Swiss Army Cockatoo
Cacatua multitoolii

Three days at Les Arcs down, two to go in Tignes. And then work, but in Paris, so also not bad at all

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Back from my trip to southern bc, which was perfectly timed between two storm cycles so the conditions were nice and snow free... :drat:

But for real, it was great to get back to that region and I definitely had a blast as did all my friends who came along (it was their first times in the area.)

Whitewater added a new lift since I was last there and the terrain it serves is pretty fuckin great! Did a lot of sidecountry too, which is basically the reason most people go to whitewater. My friends were all falling in love with the Nelson area too, funny to see.

Did a bunch of days at red as well, worse snow quality but still a great time and I got to explore grey mountain which was also new since I last skied there.

My one friend tried to send it off a mogul right at the bottom near the base facilities and succeeded in landing on an old cat track and compressing so hard he kneed himself in the eye and gave himself a concussion, so he took the next few days off to recover from that but otherwise it was as successful of a ski trip as one can have sans fresh snow!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Steve French posted:

We found some half decent snow, but it was highly variable. Every turn was different, I had many good turns but probably no more than 3 or 4 in a row, haha.

Starting that descent from that photo was... firm, but grippy.

When I took this photo two of us had already skied down... can you find our tracks? We came down looker's left.

I looked for tracks of someone hucking it off the rocks on the left but am disappointed to not see any

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Did a lesson at a midsize midwestern resort yesterday and skiied the instructor out of his bindings, lol.

We were in the glades and he crossed a path perpendicular to the snow and the dip flexed his ski enough that his binding popped.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Pretty sure I just left my wallet somewhere off Paradise at MRG :allears:

It is, literally, the one that says Bad Motherfucker on it, a thing which I clearly am not

Time to call 7 fintech companies.

edit: yay, it was in my car, in fact. Still should get a chain wallet, I think.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Pretty sure I just left my wallet somewhere off Paradise at MRG :allears:

It is, literally, the one that says Bad Motherfucker on it, a thing which I clearly am not

Time to call 7 fintech companies.

edit: yay, it was in my car, in fact. Still should get a chain wallet, I think.