Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
wait was I THE ONLY PERSON WHO RANKED KAMIYU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Shocked that Darby was that low

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Utami being so low is a surprise

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

karmicknight posted:

wait was I THE ONLY PERSON WHO RANKED KAMIYU

I was the only person who voted for Jaimie Hayter for a while, but 2 or 3 others embraced the Hayte.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yeah, but that's just Jamie Hayter who cares.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Meanwhile, I'm the only person who voted for the greatest failson, Hirooki Goto.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Here we are, the start of the Top 50. These entries will come every 5-10 minutes or so until we get to the end or we reach the point where I'm still frantically writing up entries and cursing that they take far longer than I ever think they will to write. Which of those things will come first? I guess we'll find out!

SB KENTo - 2020 Position: Did Not Rank | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
The 21-year-old Dragon Gate wrestler makes his first appearance in our rankings, landing in the 50th spot ahead of some absolutely incredible wrestlers. After only two years of wrestling, he's already been the Open the Brave Gate Champion (twice!), and had reigns as both Open the Twin Gate Champions with H.Y.O and Open the Triangle Gate Champions with Kazma Sakamoto & Takashi Yoshida.

Trent? - 2020 Position: 25 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 1
While he has dropped from 25 in 2020, Trent? managed to stay in the Top 50 in spite of two bad injuries that severely curtailed his ring-time in 2021, in fact he only had six matches in total. Despite that, he still ranks high, because... well, people love him! As part of the Best Friends which has grown from a tag team to a stable, and with the return of old friend Rocky Romero from their CHAOS days in New Japan, Trent?'s popularity has continued strong, even with that broken titty.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Trent "broken titty @ 50" Barretta

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Syuri - 2020 Position: Did Not Rank | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
Returning to Stardom at the start of 2020, Syuri signed properly to the promotion in October. For most of 2021 she was able to retain the Goddesses of Stardom Title with partner Guila, and hold tight to the SWA Undisputed Women's Title. But what she couldn't quite seem to do was better Stardom's top titleholder, Utami Hayashishita. The opposite was true as well, Hayashishita couldn't take the SWA title from Syuri, with the two going to a double-KO in June. That all ended at the very end of 2021 though, when the two went to war again and this time Syuri was finally triumphant. She may not have topped this year's rankings, but she ended it on the very top of the biggest women's promotion in the world.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Go Shiozaki - 2020 Position: 18 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
After obliterating his body through an insanely high quality title run in 2020, Go Shiozaki's 30-places-drop in the rankings is largely due to the absence that came as a cost of that run. After losing the GHC title to Keiji Mutoh he managed to make it through mostly tags and multi-mans for the next few weeks before FINALLY taking some long deserved time off to heal up his injuries. His surprise return in December in the aftermath of a magnificent Nakajima/Kenoh match promised exciting things with a hopefully fully revitalized former champ. He spent most of December in more multi-mans before he finally had his first singles match at the very start of 2022 (and thus, outside of the range of this thread), but presumably his presence was enough to remind people of just how good he and keep him inside the top 50.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

for trent beretta (his name) to be that low everyone hosed up way worse than i did

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry; i did not see the previous page results. he is not in last place. it's okay

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Josh Alexander - 2020 Position: 40 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 1
Josh Alexander had a strong 2021, and it was reflected in his points total even if ended up at a lower rank than last year. From 4 points to 17, including being listed as one goon's #1 favorite, Alexander was a workhorse through 2021 wrestling in a number of promotions but primarily making his home in Impact Wrestling. Having lost his tag team partner to AEW, Alexander focused on a singles title and started with the X-Division title, winning it in April and then defending it multiple times. Finally though he invoked "Option C", an Impact rule where he could relinquish that title for a shot at the World title. He did, and successfully, defeating Christian to reach the top of the promotion he had worked so hard for.... and was promptly obliterated by Moose and lost the title within seconds. It was an ignominous ending to such a long, hard-fought road to reach the top, but Alexander proved he could make it there and that he will make it back there again, and hopefully his ranking (or at least his points) will reflect that in the future.

Kota Ibushi - 2020 Position: 10 | 2019 Position: 5 | Times Voted #1: 0
If Josh Alexander had a rough end to his title reign, it was nothing compared to Kota Ibushi's year-from-hell that was 2021. After two Top 10 finishes in the prior iterations of this thread, Ibushi dropped to 47 this year, partly because he spent so much of it on the shelf but also due to a terrible run of bad luck. He started the year on top of the world, coming out of Wrestle Kingdom the IWGP and Intercontinental Champion. He was the face of the decision to unify the belts into a new (and often-derided) new belt design. But having introduced the new belt, he then promptly lost it on his first defense to Will Ospreay. Worse was to come, as he suffered a terrible bout of Aspiration Pneumonia that knocked him out of wrestling for a couple of months. Upon his return, he was clearly struggling to get back to his prior God-like form, but things finally seemed to be coming right as he made it all the way to the final of the G1 Climax.... and suffered an awful arm injury that forced an immediate ref stoppage. Yes, that Ibushi ranked at all let alone in the Top 50 is actually somewhat remarkable, and with any luck 2022 will be a much happier year for the man who would be God.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Andrade and Sammy in the minor league spots is a loving disgrace :colbert:

Sammy even got beat by Kidd Bandit :negative:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rarity posted:

Andrade and Sammy in the minor league spots is a loving disgrace :colbert:

Sammy even got beat by Kidd Bandit :negative:

This forum has a sickness of the heart.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Didn’t see you vote for either of them, scoopsgal :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

Didn’t see you vote for either of them, scoopsgal :colbert:

Not my fault you can't read

Rarity posted:

9. ANDRADE EL IDOLO

“Name your price for this little kid”

One of the best pieces of wrestling news in 2021 came the day that it was revealed WWE had granted Andrade his release. When I came back to wrestling in 2017 and discovered NXT it didn’t take long for Andrade to become one of my absolute faves, helped in large part by an unexpected NXT title win and an amazing title defence against Johnny Gargano. WWE’s failure to capitalise on a genuine Latinx megastar was one of the main reasons I stopped caring about the company and for the last couple of years I’ve been waiting for the day they’d let him walk free. When that day arrived I knew I’d follow Andrade wherever he went. Luckily he came where I already was. And sure, his debut in AEW was a little lacklustre but I never lost my faith and it didn’t take long for that faith to be rewarded. Now that he’s tweaked out the wrinkles in his gimmick and settled into a rhythm he’s become one of AEW’s most reliable performers, delivering bangers every single time he steps in the ring. In a promotion full of stars he still stands out as one of their best. Plus, that theme song is a loving beat.

Key Matches:

vs. Kenny Omega, 14/08

vs. PAC, 16/10

vs. Cody Rhodes, 01/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXfofCZ2jI

========

6. SAMMY GUEVARA

“So gimme the views”

In my list last year I talked about feeling a certain level of uncertainty in my love for Sammy, understandably so in light of his comments about Sasha Banks. Fortunately in 2021 Sammy focused on doing the work in the ring and was rewarded with a legitimate breakout year. While he still occasionally finds himself mired in Inner Circle bullshit he’s also been given a number of big highlights including his initial break from the faction, his star performance at Stadium Stampede and his year-closing TNT title run. While there are those in AEW with flippier flips or higher heights no one can match Sammy for the reckless abandon with which he hurls his body through the air which somehow has not yet bit him on the rear end. And hopefully it stays that way because as one of the Four Pillars of AEW he’s going to be a major feature in the company for years to come. Last year I has trepidation but this time round I’m very happy to say that Sammy is one of my top 10 favourite wrestlers for the year.

Key Matches:

vs. MJF, 30/06

vs. Miro, 29/09

vs. Jay Lethal, 17/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMVLWdEYKYU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I was sorely tempted to use this as the link for Kidd Bandit's profile.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nyla Rose - 2020 Position: 23 | 2019 Position: 62 | Times Voted #1: 0
As with many wrestlers who feature on this countdown, Nyla didn't actually do that badly points-wise compared to last year... but did drop significantly in the rankings thanks to the wider range of people participating and larger number of wrestlers ranked. The former champion (and still master of social media shitposting) spent most of the year frustrated by her failed efforts to regain her title... or at least A title. She won the US bracket of the Women's Title Eliminator Tournament but was defeated by Japanese bracket winner Ryo Mizunami. She got another shot at the AEW Women's title in a match against Dr. Britt Baker DMD, but was defeated. She defeated old rival Hikaru Shida thanks to Shida being injured by Serena Deeb, but still lost in the semi-final of the TBS Title Tournament against Ruby Soho. Outside of AEW, she was able to successfully defend her RWR Vixens Title against Raychell Rose, but other than she continually came up short. The thing is though... it doesn't matter. Nyla continues to feel legitimate, threatening and dangerous to her opponents. It really does seem likely it is only a matter of when, not if, she eventually regains gold in AEW.

Powerhouse Hobbs - 2020 Position: Did Not Rank | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
From not ranking at all in the last two years to a spot in the Top 50, Powerhouse Hobbs' decision to join Team Taz was the best he ever made. A gargantuan man seemingly sculpted from rock, Hobbs has fit in wonderfully with the rest of the Team as not just their muscle, but their friend. Constantly backing up HOOK and Ricky Starks but also being supported and encouraged by them, all while Taz cackles with joy to see his group demolishing people, Hobbs has found a niche where he will be able to continually develop both character and ringwork, and maybe it won't be too long till people are stunned to look back and see a time when Hobbs was ranked so "low".

Ryo Mizunami - 2020 Position: 36 | 2019 Position: 55 | Times Voted #1: 0
Everybody's Aniki had a great 2021 both in Japan and America. She was a standout in the Japanese bracket of the AEW Women's World Title Eliminator Tournament, winning that bracket and defeating US winner Nyla Rose before falling just short against Women's Champion Hikaru Shida. She stuck around in AEW a little longer though, before returning to Japan where she soon cemented her place in SEAdLINNNG by winning the Number 1 Contendership to their top title before defeating ASUKA to win it at the Nanae Takahashi 25th Anniversary Show. She held the title for nearly five months, traveling between Japan and America as she did, a welcome presence on AEW shows before finally ending the year losing the title to Arisa Nakajima upon her return to Japan.

HOOK - 2020 Position: Did Not Rank | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
Fittingly ranked the same as fellow Team Taz member Hobbs, HOOK was seemingly largely just a meme for most of 2021 as the mysterious, extremely handsome young son of Taz who hung out with the group, ate chips, and looked really good in a hoodie. Then finally, in December, he wrestled.... and holy shiiiiit. HOOK doesn't just look great, he is great! His suplexes, his body language, the way he carries himself, his facial expressions, the almost professional levels of disdain his silently radiates for his opponents. HOOK was a revelation, and nobody was happier or prouder than his father Taz, watching and laughing with joy as his son destroyed first Fuego Del Sol and later the much, much, much larger Bear Bronson, both in a matter of minutes. He only had two matches in 2021, but wow those two matches were quite something, and easily enough - along with his constant presence in the background of Team Taz segments - to get him such a relatively high ranking in his first year of eligibility.

WARDLOW - 2020 Position: Did Not Rank | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
WARDLOW knows exactly what is needed of him and that is exactly what he proved, week in and week out. He's the incredibly huge, muscular dude who destroys fools. Usually fools that MJF points him towards, but increasingly throughout 2021 fools that he just decided he needed to powerbomb to death even as his "Accountabilibuddy" Shawn Spears tries to rein him in (or go ham on the opponent himself with a chair). From his status as the muscle for The Pinnacle to doing MJF's dirty work for him in the 4th Labor of Jericho to delivering a "Symphony of Destruction" with multiple powerbombs, WARDLOW is always a blast to watch. But what people are eagerly waiting for most is the moment when the pressure has gotten to much and he finally explodes and dismantles MJF his with bare hands. When that moment finally comes (and it MUST be coming this year, surely!), expect to see WARDLOW's stock rise even higher in this subforum.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's the goat stable

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

that's the goat stable

Cav nails it again

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

that's the goat stable

Yeah the goat stable alright

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rarity posted:

Not my fault you can't read

I only bothered to scroll to your tag list and didn’t see their names there lmao i’m clever

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

I only bothered to scroll to your tag list and didn’t see their names there lmao i’m clever

I spent a long time writing some really good words :smith:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rarity posted:

I spent a long time writing some really good words :smith:

I read and enjoyed them at the time :) but forgot because there were many lists.

Anyway thanks to J-Ru for the crazy amount of work you’re putting in this again, going to bed and already looking forward to reading the rest of the results when I wake up baby

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Not sure why J-Ru is even doing this after I FIRED him for not delivering the list quickly enough :mad:

Thanks so much for all your hard work, J-Ru! You're the best!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I'm the only one who voted for my boys

You can all suck my rear end

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hyper Misao - 2020 Position: 26 | 2019 Position: 60 | Times Voted #1: 0
Did you know that a last second change to the rules of this thread means that whoever gets a 45th Ranking AND one point more than they did last year automatically becomes the winner of this thread? Well neither did I, until Hyper Misao grabbed a mic and happily informed everyone that's what we'd all agreed to now! Because Hyper Misao... appears to live by her own rules, and everybody loves her for it even if it sometimes drives her opponents mad with frustration (or because of it). The master of matches with utterly bizarre rules, this year Hyper Misao got to bring them to other promotions too, as she was such an integral part of the TJPW team who stole the show in the DDT Tokyo Dome Cup Eight Man Tag Team Empty Arena Gauntlet. So much so in fact that she ended up having an Intergender Hardcore Match against Shunma Katsumata at DDT's Dramatic Explosion event, in a bid for revenge on Shunma for his team defeating TJPW during the Gauntlet.... which was largely an excuse for the two of them to play with and hit each other with a lot of ridiculous items. Hyper Misao is... fun. As soon as she shows up and grabs a mic you know that she's up to some kind of bullshit, and it's always going to be great, if only for the reactions from her opponents, or even better when they find themselves wrapped up in and following along in the wake of her utter nonsense when they really should know better.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
OH NO WHAT BULLSHIT IS MISAO UP TO NOW?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I highly encourage everybody to tell Hyper Misao stories, post photos and videos, because she is an utter joy to experience and I want as many people as possible to have that in their lives.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My favourite Misao match that I've seen is the singles match with Kamiyu where as well pinfall/submission/KO they can also winning by correctly answering 3 trivia questions but oh no, all the questions seem to be about Kamiyu's life...

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Misao memory that sticks with me is when she tied her cape around Miyu's head to blind her by Miyu kicked the crap out of her anyway because Miyu is too strong even when blinded.

Her hardcore match with Shunma was also way gnarlier than I expected. Shunma's a goddamn pro, hosed up he ended up dead last since I was the only person to throw him a vote

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
46 and 45 really killing it so far

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jungle Boy - 2020 Position: 38 | 2019 Position: 48 | Times Voted #1: 0
All throughout 2021, we saw Jungle Boy growing (no, not into a Jungle Man), developing and becoming a more confident, better rounded professional wrestler. Already a star thanks to his good looks, physique and in-ring ability, he was able to add increasingly more confident promos, more focus on him at a higher level on the card... and a mildly suspiciously-motivated mentor in Christian Cage. Jungle Boy is one of those guys who just seems to have "it", that mysterious star factor that would make anybody who could bottle it up into a billionaire. Throughout 2021 he and tag partner Luchasaurus made their bids for the tag titles, but Jungle Boy also got to experience being a top contender for not only the TNT Title but the top title in the promotion: the AEW Title. His feud with Kenny Omega was massively entertaining, but more importantly Jungle Boy showed that - while he might not quite be on that level yet - he's increasingly more comfortable being around it. His feud with Adam Cole showcased that he was sticking around in the upper midcard even after losing his title match against Omega. With 2022 seeing him have tag team titles success, it's likely he'll continue to see improvements both in his career and - obviously more important! - future iterations of this thread. He may have dropped slightly in the rankings this year, but he more than tripled his points from 2020, Jungle Boy is on the way up!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Leyla Hirsch - 2020 Position: 43 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
She only got 1 point last year, so while the ranking is the same for this year, the points are wildly different, with Hirsch managing 21 points easily despite not ranking higher than 4th on anybody's list. What is it about Leyla that people like? Is it that she's a tiny little suplex machine who looks like she could bench-press a horse? Well... that probably doesn't hurt! At only 25-years-old, Leyla still has years to go and if she's already this good now it's scary to think how much better she could get. Though she worked multiple promotions, her primary home is AEW, and through most of 2021 she was the reliable wrestler to bring in and look like she had an authentic chance of winning before ultimately being defeated. She ended 2021 essentially in that same role, though showing signs of the changes to come in 2022, a more aggressive and selfish in-ring style that will hopefully bring her increased success and a more prominent position/status on the card.

Nick Gage - 2020 Position: 31 | 2019 Position: 18 | Times Voted #1: 0
It was a hell of a year for Nick Gage, who returned from a calf injury to defeat Rickey Shane Page and become the first person to be a 2-time GCW World Champion. He proceeded to defend the title multiple times over the next 3 months, before losing the belt to, of all people.... Matt Cardona! The former Zack Ryder adapted his character as a former WWE Superstar to drive the GCW fans insane. Before Gage could get another shot at Cardona, the title changed hands to Jon Moxley instead, and Gage came up short in his effort to defeat him, and he suffered another loss not long after in a match against Minoru Suzuki. But those losses belied Gage's increased profile and a growing appreciation from fans outside of the passionate but relatively small (but growing!) GCW fanbase. He made appearances on AEW, lead his team to victory in a War Games match at a GCW event after losing his World Title, and was the subject of an incredibly compelling episode of Vice's Dark Side of the Ring detailing his fascinating and extremely bloody life to date. He took a little more time off at the end of the year to heal up, but is already back and fighting in 2022, confident that his fans will continue to MDK All Day for Nick Fuckin' Gage.

Sami Zayn - 2020 Position: 35 | 2019 Position: 51 | Times Voted #1: 0
Though some of his fans perhaps regret it, Sami Zayn appears to be one of those wrestlers who is genuinely content/happy being (and remaining) in WWE. Sure, there are plenty of ways he could (and should) be used better, but the fact is Sami ALWAYS has something going on in WWE, is always part of some story or angle, gets plenty of screen-time, lots of matches, and by all accounts is paid well. After a long, long, long time scraping together everything he could in the indies or in ROH, Sami has a security in WWE that doesn't just let him perform but frees him up to be able to pursue matters that are close to his heart, like his work with the Sami For Syria Charity. He also seems to have the freedom to talk trash about some surprising subjects on social media, unlike the usual buttoned down and tightly controlled/micro-managed hell that others seem to have to put up with. Yes, Sami is a big success and doing well, and while he may continually end up the butt of the jokes in angles or made to look like an idiot, the crowds all still react energetically to him, his closest friend works there, and he's laughing all the way to the bank. Good for him, and obviously plenty of others feel that way too because he's ranked in the Top 50 for the second time in a row.... God I wish he was in a different promotion.

WALTER - 2020 Position: 43 | 2019 Position: 30 | Times Voted #1: 0
Before they changed his name to an easily Googled Nazi U-Boat Commander's, WALTER had the benefit of being one of the wrestlers that WWE seemingly COULDN'T gently caress up. After all, he's one of the easiest things to get right: a big scary Terminator looking dude who seems like he would take blank-faced pleasure from tearing you in two. WALTER shows up with his orchestral music blaring and a facial expression carved from stone, marches to the ring and destroys people. The fact that he's also a very, very, very good wrestler is a bonus, because normally that doesn't matter so much beyond just having the "right" look. But WALTER is a VERY good wrestler, as his incredible match against Ilja Dragunov in August reminded everybody. Having seemingly made the move from primarily NXT UK to now working in NXT in North America, it's possible that soon WALTER (now known as Gunther) will be on the main roster too. Will his match quality and his imposing facade survive that? That's a problem for a future thread, for 2021 WALTER was a Top 50 wrestler for sure.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Always knew Leyla was MDK

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
J-Ru thank you for this thread, I appreciate your love of wrestling a lot.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hiromu Takahashi - 2020 Position: 5 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
Two years ago his career was over. 1 year ago he was the 5th most popular wrestler in Punch Sport Pagoda. This year he only ranked 42nd, roughly 90 points less than last year. Why the drop? Well, there may be a number of other factors, but probably key is the fact that he was on the shelf for most of the year, suffering a pectoral tear that saw him out out for 7 months. Thankfully it was "only" a pectoral tear, there was no fear like in 2018/19 that his career was effectively over, but it did mean he was largely gone for the year. When he did return, he failed to defeat Robbie Eagles to win back the title, which was a surprise to many. He did manage to win the Best of the Super Junior tournament to close out the year, at least ending on a high note. But this absence, coupled with New Japan not having quite the same buzz after almost two years of either empty arenas or socially distanced crowds who are only allowed to clap or stomp their feet... well, it's hurt Hiromu, who is otherwise as weird and strange and charismatic as ever.

Kenoh - 2020 Position: 40 | 2019 Position: Did Not Rank | Times Voted #1: 0
It seems almost appropriate that the terminally serious(ly pissed off) Kenoh would end up on the same ranking as a guy who would drive him insane: Hiromu Takahashi. Kenoh, described to me once as the Frank Grimes of professional wrestling, is an incredible wrestler with a unique look(ing hairstyle) who kicks the poo poo out people in terrifying ways. But there are plenty of great wrestlers who can kick hard, and many of them don't lose anywhere near as much as Kenoh does, or get humiliated or made to look like fools as often as he does. So why was he popular enough for a 42nd place ranking (and 18 points more than last year)? Perhaps because he has this wonderful ability to look like an incredibly pissy, petulant little poo poo who is ALWAYS in a bad mood, even when things are going his way! Kenoh always looks like he is one last straw away from completely losing his poo poo, and whenever he does erupt it results in glorious violence. God bless this angry, angry man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NOAH has plenty of problems but Kenoh ain't one of them, I wish more people were aware of just how great a wrestler he is, and how entertaining it is watching him seethe his way through life :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
odd couple reboot 2023 book it