Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the next person better pick a kickass game or else i will kill them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know what Im going to pick if I win the lottery and you won't have to kick my rear end. No worries there.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I know what Im going to pick if I win the lottery and you won't have to kick my rear end. No worries there.

thank you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I have NOT olayed this crap since the last time i tried (the fursttime i played it) and i believe it wont be the last time i will refuse to play it.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Axelay is good, but it kicks my rear end. Imp Zone Game Club currently two for two on games I struggle to get past the first level of on the default difficulty. if i somehow get to pick i'm probably gonna pick, like, quake or something

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm doing this now to give the person more time to pick + I'm really busy at work next week so the sooner we get a pick and challenges + badges made the better

Congrats b_d

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I've studied all the segments on stage 6 and meditated. Going to attempt the 1cc. Pray for me, gamers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Joan posted:

I've studied all the segments on stage 6 and meditated. Going to attempt the 1cc. Pray for me, gamers

gl

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1cc'd it. on easy lol. had 3 lives left. will give another few normal attempts before times up

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

congrats b_d

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

poo poo.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I'm thinking Kero Blaster, which i never actually finished. I'm vaguely aware that there's some kind of 100%/true ending type stuff beyond normally beating the game so that might be good for a challenge trophy but i don't know the details. there are other angles we could take too like get through a level with the jacket on that takes 1 hit or something. i assume someone here knows the game better.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

I'm thinking Kero Blaster, which i never actually finished. I'm vaguely aware that there's some kind of 100%/true ending type stuff beyond normally beating the game so that might be good for a challenge trophy but i don't know the details. there are other angles we could take too like get through a level with the jacket on that takes 1 hit or something. i assume someone here knows the game better.

can you pick a game no one has to buy if possible? Unless people think that is okay too

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it's like 4 bucks but i'll come up with an something emulatable if that's an issue.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
It's fine either way if people are okay with it, I just figured more people would play stuff that you can emulate easily, rather than a few people who may buy it so :shrug:

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Yeah something free or emulatable would be better

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

all right i'll come up with something else then.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

b_d posted:

it's like 4 bucks but i'll come up with an something emulatable if that's an issue.

Alexay extension so people cam perfect tgeir scores and 1ccs bro

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

if someone makes trophy challenges they don't meet they need to be punished severely.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

if someone makes trophy challenges they don't meet they need to be punished severely.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Joan is about to put some extra Axelay hours in this week

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

mbt posted:

I just did

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kero Blaster fucks. I still need to beat Zangyou mode. That being said, I agree we need to stick with emulatable stuff.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

for my second trophy i'm thinking beat mega man x5 buster only no damage unarmored x

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Joan posted:

I just did

hell yeah, you may be the only person this week to do that... [deletes DM for you to be permabanned]

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Joan posted:

I just did

where does this say you used no continues

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

for my second trophy i'm thinking beat mega man x5 buster only no damage unarmored x

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

mbt posted:

where does this say you used no continues

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bravo. gently caress you.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I can get to stage 6 with no continues but gently caress stage 6, there is no way I could 1 CC this in time, so that is a nice achievement. Enjoy your trophy

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

That Little Demon posted:

I can get to stage 6 with no continues but gently caress stage 6, there is no way I could 1 CC this in time, so that is a nice achievement. Enjoy your trophy

I practiced Stage 6 specifically for hours yesterday

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

gg

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

mbt posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mbt posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

buying games in 2022 is for suckers

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Wait you restart from where when you continue? Alright game you win.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got to the 2nd to last boss on easy and had a nice time. The stages are very long and the mode 7 is lame but the different weapon types are fun to mess around with and it has some cool enemy designs. I like shmups where you Dodge a lot of bullets and the hardest part of this game is just not bumping into poo poo which isn't too fun for me. Nice pick. No trophies for me again this week. Better luck next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
this kind of game sort of rewards memorization more than dodging. which i like a lot