Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I really, really thought that was him tattooing Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas choking on a dick on himself at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really, really thought that was him tattooing Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas choking on a dick on himself at first

I think this is too long to be a new thread title

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Unintentional Rorschach tests are the best ones.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Strong “I want a tattoo of a butt, with a butt on it, on my butt” energy.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

I got really worried for a second when I saw the new thread title, because a close relative of mine ALSO just got a deer tattoo with incredibly stupid-looking eyes.

I'm not gonna share the pic (just in case), but I will say it's a cover-up of a cover-up* of a tramp stamp, which makes it thread-worthy, imo.

*You read that right; it was her 1st husband's name right over her butt crack, then a cover-up of a lovely looking cross when she re-married, and now it's a }B^U deer for her 3rd husband. Who knows what wonders await next?!

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

I got really worried for a second when I saw the new thread title, because a close relative of mine ALSO just got a deer tattoo with incredibly stupid-looking eyes.

I'm not gonna share the pic (just in case), but I will say it's a cover-up of a cover-up* of a tramp stamp, which makes it thread-worthy, imo.

*You read that right; it was her 1st husband's name right over her butt crack, then a cover-up of a lovely looking cross when she re-married, and now it's a }B^U deer for her 3rd husband. Who knows what wonders await next?!

From your description probably a divorce.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"My love language is letting my husband choose what's tattooed over my rear end"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not a tim buckley-rear end deer, but a tim buckley rear end-deer.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

OwlFancier posted:

Not a tim buckley-rear end deer, but a tim buckley rear end-deer.

:golfclap:

Who knows what wonders await next?!

A fully blacked-out rear end?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Blackout rear end seems kind of messed up, even for this thread.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good..."

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

a gingerbread goon that just threw up on their arm and a couch?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Thirteen Orphans posted:

From your description probably a divorce.

I woke up my wife wheezing at this.

They do not have an rear end tattoo, for the record.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

madeintaipei posted:

Might have helped open the stores. A guy I worked with at a Bonefish seafood restaurant had just the store numbers tattooed on the inside of his arm.

Ah, to be a young cook again. Strong, fast, incredibly pround. Very, very stupid.

This is somehow worse than military pride tattoos.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

DicktheCat posted:

I woke up my wife wheezing at this.

Same (well, the :lol: part). I do have high hope's that 3rd time's the charm, but her track record for SO's is pretty abysmal.

Crab Dad posted:

This is somehow worse than military pride tattoos.

Also :same:. I worked kitchens for years, and while I saw some cool culinary-themed ink on kitchen lifers, I never saw anyone who took such pride in a place that they got the store branding done.

It's... well, topical enough, it's like getting your boyfriend's name tattooed, you never know when they're gonna turn out to be colossal assholes, and now you need a cover-up.

Anybody got some good/horrible Harry Potter covers? I imagine there must be some of that going on since JKR has come out as a TERF monster.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
The Harry Potter stuff seems to be either super simple symbols or grandiose backpieces (almost always the castle). The former would be pretty easy, the latter…back to blackouts I guess? I’m not sure anyone would be mad enough to try and cover a bigger piece, but what do I know?

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Anybody got some good/horrible Harry Potter covers? I imagine there must be some of that going on since JKR has come out as a TERF monster.

The only person I know with a Harry Potter tattoo figures that the books exist separate from the author, contain messages that actively undermine a lot of her bigotry, and it's not like Rowling is making money off of her tattoo anyway.

...that said it's a kind of smudgy snitch/deathly hallows combo that looks like crap anyway because she didn't want to spend over $120 on a tattoo. She's happy with it tho, so that's what matters.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m not sure you can really paint nerd rear end tattoos from a billion dollar media franchise beloved by millions of people around the world with the ‘bigot dogwhistle’ brush that would warrant shaming people into covering them up, at least not until all the TERFs officially adopt the deathly hallows as the official :biotruths: symbol or something.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

History Comes Inside! posted:

I’m not sure you can really paint nerd rear end tattoos from a billion dollar media franchise beloved by millions of people around the world with the ‘bigot dogwhistle’ brush that would warrant shaming people into covering them up, at least not until all the TERFs officially adopt the deathly hallows as the official :biotruths: symbol or something.

Welcome to the Somethingawful.com comedy forums, fellow goon.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

There is nothing wrong with Mr. Cool Ice. He is a goddamn German national treasure.

I didn't realize a Cat with 3 dicks could live for 48 years.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
A twofer

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
There was a woman who managed a whole foods near me that had a cool looking geometric pattern that looked sort of occult-ish which I thought was cool. Turned out it was the deathly hollows thing and I just didn’t know what that was. I was disappointed

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Somebody post the follow up where he got all buff, tia

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

Somebody post the follow up where he got all buff, tia

There's been.... additional developments

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

Stay cool COOL ICE MAN!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

The Bloop posted:

lol i never noticed he's got bandaging for another tattoo IN THAT PHOTO

fuckin legend.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Is he a tattoo artist himself? imagine getting inked by Mr. Cool Ice :allears:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well being a tattoo artist is one of the few jobs you can have with facial tattoos so maybe?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

If Mr Cool Ice is a tattoo artist I will fly to him as soon as possible to get iced

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I'd be seriously tempted to get a small Cool Ice skeleton tattoo to commemorate the weird old days of the internet if only it wouldn't be so easily interpreted as a hate tattoo out of context

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Chernobyl Princess posted:

The only person I know with a Harry Potter tattoo figures that the books exist separate from the author, contain messages that actively undermine a lot of her bigotry, and it's not like Rowling is making money off of her tattoo anyway.

...that said it's a kind of smudgy snitch/deathly hallows combo that looks like crap anyway because she didn't want to spend over $120 on a tattoo. She's happy with it tho, so that's what matters.

Bingo! I got a bingo!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Not my gumdrop buttons!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The Bloop posted:

I think he's a DJ, which is the least surprising thing in the world.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I did not know Mr. Cool Ice was an internet thing and I apologize for my ignorance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Cartoon Man posted:

I did not know Mr. Cool Ice was an internet thing and I apologize for my ignorance.

He’s been around forever. There was an interview with him years ago, apparently he’s a fairly decent sort of guy.

Content: