Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Volkoff Was Right :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lid posted:

i am fcuking mad they didnt do it after the show, the sheer passion of anger wouldve been out of this world

I so desperately wanted to hear them losing their poo poo. Bryan's largely factual recounting of what happened on WOR with Dave didn't have anywhere near the energy/catharsis I was looking for :sigh:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
and when i think things couldnt get any worse... SHAND MC MAHONS MUSIC STARTS loving PLAYING

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Smart Marx

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

This

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

This or Guerilla Position are my faves

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
There's already a leftist subreddit called Smart Marx. Great name, though!

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Internationale Wrestling Alliance

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Conrad_Birdie posted:

This or Guerilla Position are my faves
I feel Guerilla Position has to be taken already for some reason

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Proletarian Destroyer

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

Proletarian Destroyer

Wouldn't that be an ancap podcast?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gaz-L posted:

No, that would be something about paedophilia...sorry, ephebophilia.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Gaz-L posted:

No, you're thinking of Tony Atlas Shrugged.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Zombie Lemur posted:

:golfclap:

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Zombie Lemur posted:

Wouldn't that be a foot fetish podcast?

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Quid posted:

Wouldn't that be a foot fetish podcast?

Objectivist foot fetish. Podcast genre or noise rock band?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Any word on why the back issues of the newsletters have stopped? They're less than a year from catching up to the existing archive.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
The latest Deadlock is great. I know the boys don't do current WWE anymore but their review of the rumble had me cackling Shield-style

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

The latest Deadlock is great. I know the boys don't do current WWE anymore but their review of the rumble had me cackling Shield-style

Been looking forward to it ever I read the Rumble results. Excited!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1488560831793025026
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1488561431603671040

the smothers brothers never drew a dime, brother

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

king dave stays humble

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

quote:

sorted by their wiki pages popularity

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Amy Tan in the mud

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

James not getting the whole concept of rankings resetting in AEW and also them losing their mind over the AEW's Women's Division was funny

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 1, 2022

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Zelina Vega as Minecraft Steve

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Yo!
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1488014177239142401

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

sorted by their wiki pages popularity

Seriously, as soon as I read that I wanted to just bury my head into my hands and sob.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I hadn’t listened to WOR regularly the last couple years because I generally listened to it while commuting and lost my job during COVID. I got a new job and I really enjoyed Dave doing a brief (by his standards) overview of Giant Baba’s career. Those sorts of things were always my favorite part of the show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah it was a really good listen. Karl Stern actually went though Dave's obituary of Giant Baba on a show last week which I enjoyed too, it didn't really cover any new ground you wouldn't get from reading it yourself, but getting it run through while I was doing other stuff was just fine by me.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1489026891688206337

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Bix gets Brian Kendrick cancelled was not a story I expected to wake up to today.

Also Parker, the guy that writes the Dynamite recap, apologized for his anti-Danhausen commentary in last week's recap.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Feb 3, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well that's the sort of thing a Media Personality does. anyway wrist gauntlets? how bout... instead of a hat it's called a head gauntlet. Motherfuckre

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I can't get deadlocks awful stone cold impersonation out of my head, its pathetic! What? It makes me sick! What? Its gonna drive me crazy!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

I can't get deadlocks awful stone cold impersonation out of my head, its pathetic! What? It makes me sick! What? Its gonna drive me crazy!

Crisis on Infinite Stone Colds with DaParty is maybe the hardest I laughed all of last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEONAup0jns&t=3370s

"A little older, a little Steve-Wiser"

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Suplex Liberace posted:

Gonna drop you on that stack of spaghetti you call a brain.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i've started listening to deadlock thanks to the last couple pages and it is wonderful thank you all

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

Been watching all of New Legacy's (which is Deadlock adjacent) Rumbleathon and their impressions whenever certain wrestlers appear is always a treat (Stone Cold, Vince McMahon, Piper etc.)

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Was not expecting Dave to do a full 12 minute segment on Ospreay vs Oku. Really good to hear he enjoyed it

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kevino07 posted:

Been watching all of New Legacy's (which is Deadlock adjacent) Rumbleathon and their impressions whenever certain wrestlers appear is always a treat (Stone Cold, Vince McMahon, Piper etc.)

Paul Bearer is my favorite when that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Kevino07 posted:

Dino's great even if some of his impressions have aged VERY poorly (Lita especially)