Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

What about the jock? Did he drink himself to death before his 30th birthday?

Probably got over partying in his mid 20s, works out regularly, met a lady and got serious about university and now manages a medium sized fleet of delivery trucks and coaches softball on weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Poohs Packin posted:

Probably got over partying in his mid 20s, works out regularly, met a lady and got serious about university and now manages a medium sized fleet of delivery trucks and coaches softball on weekends.

drat! Living the dream!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I'm starting a GoFundMe. Please contribute if you can!

https://twitter.com/BloombergUK/status/1488189925069668359

https://twitter.com/BloombergUK/status/1488190546069884934

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This poor (not in how the average person would ever think) man.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Can't wait for him to sign up on Cameo

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He is gonna have to move into his mom's basement. Crash on his brother's couch. :qq:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So if settling will cost him the only $5 million in his private bank account that means he'll have to live off his secret illegal Caribbean accounts. And welfare.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

How the gently caress can that be a defence? "I totally didn't rape her, but assuming that she somehow did get raped by me but remember again that I totally DIDN'T rape her, but in case it somehow still happened (it didn't!), it's not actually rape because she did bad stuff too".

Stands up before the judge "I didn't do it, but if it happened, it is her fault for associating with known pedophiles." Sits back down, smiling and looking around the court room for approval. All the faces are of literal disgust and shock.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Do they still have council estates? He can move into one of those.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

His ski chalet was worth £20m so in what world does he only have 5m lol. God I hate the royals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bape Culture posted:

His ski chalet was worth £20m so in what world does he only have 5m lol. God I hate the royals

all his empire money is in offshore accounts

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Bape Culture posted:

A large chunk of that sale price had to go to the original owner, as he still owed them ~1/3rd of the purchase price that he'd refused to pay. The old owners had to get a court injunction to guarantee their money from the sale . I think there was also a mortgage on the property, as well as potentially joint ownership with his ex wife(??)

Robo Reagan posted:

Also this

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

:qq: won't... won't anyone think of the little people??

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
How much would the crown jewels fetch at an average London pawn shop?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Icochet posted:

Few quid I reckon.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Icochet posted:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lmao

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Icochet posted:

unless you have a guy that knows gems from crowns, not gonna trust any price beyond a euro.

(hope the people selling it are fine with euros...)

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Robo Reagan posted:

no no i'm sure that he never made a single quid improperly or undeclared, even during his time as a special representative of trade and investment where he worked with countries like Azerbaijan, and that even though he was criticized for being close friends with.... <squints> Saif.... Gaddafi... a son of ahem Muamar Gaddafi... Andrew's finances are all on the up-and-up. Stuff like the Kazakhstani president's billionaire son-in-law buying one of his houses and paying millions of dollars more than it was worth was just good business and all.

huh ya know, reading the "controversies" section of his wikipedia entry kind of makes him seem like a bit of a poo poo

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Amazing collection of bloatees on the upper row.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Only a bit of a poo poo? Well exonerations all around for our sweatless prince

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Ol' Prince Andy managed to scrape a few pence together and get out of this jam.

Prince Andrew Settles With Rape Accuser He Called a Liar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-settles-with-his-rape-accuser-virginia-giuffre?ref=home

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Behead all royals.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

CocoaNuts posted:

Ol' Prince Andy managed to scrape a few pence together and get out of this jam.

Prince Andrew Settles With Rape Accuser He Called a Liar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-settles-with-his-rape-accuser-virginia-giuffre?ref=home

Obviously this means he was COMPLETELY INNOCENT.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

He's giving £12,000,000 to every person who he's never met and definitely has never had sex with.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:sweatdrop:

Oh wait. I forgot he doesn't sweat.

Let's see what the AI narrative device has to say.

"Prince Andrew was known for his beautiful eyes and his gentle nature. But some people say that he was a bad man who had a lot to hide. Some say that he was a thief and a killer. But for many people, he was the symbol of a new, hopeful era in British history."

Blow fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Feb 16, 2022

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

wesleywillis posted:

Obviously this means he was COMPLETELY INNOCENT.

You know, the lawyers always say that it's much cheaper to settle than to go to court, especially when you're as guilty as loving sin!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yet another rich person buying their way out of the legal system, what a surprise

Either everyone lied about him being broke, or someone else paid big bucks to keep him out of court

Because he's fuckin guilty y'all

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Telegraph (very much conservative and establishment) reported on the front page that it was for £12m, and that The Queen is helping to pay for it.

Which I guess is the reason for this

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Picnic Princess posted:

Yet another rich person buying their way out of the legal system, what a surprise

Either everyone lied about him being broke, or someone else paid big bucks to keep him out of court

Because he's fuckin guilty y'all

If I was a victim of a crime and I got to decide between the criminal going to a prison for a few years (tops) or personally getting millions of dollars to improve my own circumstances, I'd probably take the money. It sucks that a criminal is going free with a petty fine, but that's life changing money for the victim.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's nice to know that even as the Queen of England she would do anything for her family

Such benevolence, such grace

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Private Cumshoe posted:

It's nice to know that even as the Queen of England she would do anything for her family

Such benevolence, such grace

Remember, Liz stripped Andrew of his royal titles. That's the royal equivalent of taking away his allowance. Seems like a fitting punishment for a prince, no?

EDIT: Sarcasm intended!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

So when do the bombs start dropping?

https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1476659789790789638

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He could have had her just piloting the plane, but no. Garrison's brain goes "yeah, Ghislaine Maxwell's titties"

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

CocoaNuts posted:

Remember, Liz stripped Andrew of his royal titles. That's the royal equivalent of taking away his allowance. Seems like a fitting punishment for a prince, no?

EDIT: Sarcasm intended!

My favorite thing about this is just how brazenly not giving a poo poo about what he did it all is. They couldn't even be assed to wait until no one was looking to bribe off his accuser, they just did it openly, with everyone's eyes on them, and without a single gently caress* given.

*Well, a consensual gently caress with a non minor anyway

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmfao

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Coldwar_Steve/status/1494004050081480704

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

That's horrific, and fantastic at the same time!

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1495004532631392259?t=Fg0x7yCOkXWbdMSDQXJY6w&s=19