Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I threw one out the window, did you get it yet

No send more burger pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Are you on smoko???

I've been on smoko since I stopped being a team lead

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Look at this cat

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

No send more burger pls

Uh apparently I can just throw some oats and thats a suitable replacement???

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

What cat profession requires a tie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

Cat has gun

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

What cat profession requires a tie

cat burglar :dadjoke:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

It is funny you say that though WW, as I gave up the modhood literally because I hadn't done reports in like 3 weeks and was like "maybe I....uh....should quit??"

Thank you my dad is a psychic cow that solves crimes for actual police so I get flashes of clairvoyance.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

fuckin classy AF cat right here folks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My cats professions are:
Waffle - Serial Entrepreneur and Part Time Thief
Norbert DuPont Revels III - Heat Vent Inspector and Chief Cutie Officer
Andrew "W" Kittens - Lady Bagmo Security Guard and Chief Biscuit Maker
Gus - Warlock

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

17/10 :neckbeard:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

:hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

It is funny you say that though WW, as I gave up the modhood literally because I hadn't done reports in like 3 weeks and was like "maybe I....uh....should quit??"

No offence to anyone, but find being a mod the very last thing I would ever want to do. Doing more work outside of my job that does not have anything directlyt to do with music, gardening, cooking, drinking beer? gently caress that.

*ring ring*
Hello?
~Would you like an ulcer?~
Uh, no..?
~But you get buttons that do things to internet strangers!~
*hangs up*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

My cats professions are:
Waffle - Serial Entrepreneur and Part Time Thief
Norbert DuPont Revels III - Heat Vent Inspector and Chief Cutie Officer
Andrew "W" Kittens - Lady Bagmo Security Guard and Chief Biscuit Maker
Gus - Warlock

ok, this gave me the unexpected lol I needed for today, you, sir win all the prizes

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look at this cat

MAJESTIC

A

F

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

No offence to anyone, but find being a mod the very last thing I would ever want to do. Doing more work outside of my job that does not have anything directlyt to do with music, gardening, cooking, drinking beer? gently caress that.

*ring ring*
Hello?
Uh, no..?
*hangs up*

I literally volunteered because I like you idiots. But yes, it is just more stuff to do. With a wife and nearly 4 year old it's much.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ok, this gave me the unexpected lol I needed for today, you, sir win all the prizes

:D

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

*ring ring*
Hello?
Uh, no..?
*hangs up*

They need help

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

look at it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I literally volunteered because I like you idiots. But yes, it is just more stuff to do. With a wife and nearly 4 year old it's much.

ok, now I feel like a dick

I appreciate you LAP and the work you have put forward on protecting the forums, especially the participants in the 1000 page thread, the hardest working, most educational, and least pretentious thread on the forums

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I've gotten ten million hours of value out of SA so I may as well DO MY PART plus it's fun to own ppl in the lepers colony. also to laugh at how sheltered some Other Forum mods are :ssh:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AND IIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIII
WILL ALWAYS
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Aardvark! posted:

I've gotten ten million hours of value out of SA so I may as well DO MY PART plus it's fun to own ppl in the lepers colony. also to laugh at how sheltered some Other Forum mods are :ssh:

I keep staring at a racist post from tviv in December, hoping it will get punished. Alas...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

Trolling with AVs is the poo poo. Totes best part of the gig.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

I've gotten ten million hours of value out of SA so I may as well DO MY PART plus it's fun to own ppl in the lepers colony.

I can appreciate this also
many many high fives

quote:

also to laugh at how sheltered some Other Forum mods are :ssh:

Are you suggesting we goon rush some fools or just that you don't understand how some mods have no idea with things are like in the forums / the real world?
:thunk:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

"YOU'RE NOT HITTING YOUR NUMBERS!!!!"

Jeffrey: You know Literally, GBS used to be a good place, a safe place, the kind of place you could take your kids to post. But now... I look out my window, and what do I see? Waistband tricks! Balls in Christmas ribbons! Posters splattering poo poo all over Chevy dealerships! What the hell is going on?

LAP: [shrugs] They call it 'shitposting for a reason'.

Jeffrey: Oh you think this is funny? I suppose you through that thread about tuggin was funny too, huh?

LAP: Maybe for the first few pages.

Jeffrey: Just keep laughing smart guy. I've got major investments lined up, I've got the DA all over my rear end, and meanwhile GBS is going to hell in a handbasket!

LAP: [throws toothpick] You've probably got a real good view of that from behind your desk!

Jeffrey: [slamming fist on desk] That's it Literally! You're off the force! Leave your star and buttons on my desk and get the hell out of the mod forum!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I keep staring at a racist post from tviv in December, hoping it will get punished. Alas...

Have you considered become part of the QCS crew which does not exist?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Have you considered become part of the QCS crew which does not exist?

it doesn't exist

really

we swear

qcs derangement syndrome

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

You are welcome

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I always forget QCS exists until there's a drama

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I can appreciate this also
many many high fives

Are you suggesting we goon rush some fools or just that you don't understand how some mods have no idea with things are like in the forums / the real world?
:thunk:

don't do that at all I'm just saying yeah there's like 100 mods and some of them absolutely never leave their fiefdom and seem to think it's still 2012 lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
drat it, I got busy at work and missed 70+ posts I couldn’t fully appreciate :negative:

Cute cats, to those who posted them recently.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bagmonkey posted:

I always forget QCS exists until there's a drama

:same:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

New scene drop

Aardvark slowly creeping up old fire escape outside police headquarters. Having removed his uniform, except cargo shorts on head, several days ago, he squats just below the office window, listening intently. Several beads of sweat swell on his forehead from the strain of actually sitting quietly.
The law he was able to work with has come under fire, Aardvark is unsure of how the past days' events will playout, certainly, they've taken thier toll on much of the city.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Jeffrey: You know Literally, GBS used to be a good place, a safe place, the kind of place you could take your kids to post. But now... I look out my window, and what do I see? Waistband tricks! Balls in Christmas ribbons! Posters splattering poo poo all over Chevy dealerships! What the hell is going on?

LAP: [shrugs] They call it 'shitposting for a reason'.

Jeffrey: Oh you think this is funny? I suppose you through that thread about tuggin was funny too, huh?

LAP: Maybe for the first few pages.

Jeffrey: Just keep laughing smart guy. I've got major investments lined up, I've got the DA all over my rear end, and meanwhile GBS is going to hell in a handbasket!

LAP: [throws toothpick] You've probably got a real good view of that from behind your desk!

Jeffrey: [slamming fist on desk] That's it Literally! You're off the force! Leave your star and buttons on my desk and get the hell out of the mod forum!

Dejected, Aardvark butt-slides down the fire escape to the street below. He was not a stranger to bad news.

Aard Varkman narrates: I've gotten ten million hours of value out of SA so I may as well DO MY PART plus it's fun to own ppl in the lepers colony. also to laugh at how sheltered some Other Forum mods are

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Waterbed Wendy posted:

You are welcome

It's
It's beautiful!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

:catstare:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

don't do that at all I'm just saying yeah there's like 100 mods and some of them absolutely never leave their fiefdom and seem to think it's still 2012 lol

do you have any suggestions of places I can visit? I'm not going to stir up any trouble, I am genuinely curious and would like to lurk a bit to get a flavor of what it's like not being burdened with current events.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

do you have any suggestions of places I can visit? I'm not going to stir up any trouble, I am genuinely curious and would like to lurk a bit to get a flavor of what it's like not being burdened with current events.

i definitely can not do that lol stop trying to get me fired from my fake job that doesn't pay

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess I'll contribute to the thread on this, the day of Tom Brady's second retirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Waterbed Wendy posted:

You are welcome

New a-ha video coming together real nice

Alternate bonus joke: can’t believe Alexa Meade got that cat to sit still long enough to put paint on it.