Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Link x Midna official otp thank you blessed Nintendo for doing this (when you're not just DMCA'ing youtube videos)

https://twitter.com/sleepyHyliian/status/1487820382207885313
https://twitter.com/sleepyHyliian/status/1487821264878252038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The United States

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sudden Javelin posted:

The United States

sucks

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That's not the version of midna the fans want to kiss

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

flavor.flv posted:

That's not the version of midna the fans want to kiss

i've been saying this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
link is asexual actually

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The United States posted:

Link x Midna official otp thank you blessed Nintendo for doing this (when you're not just DMCA'ing youtube videos)

Fandom is a disease.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vintersorg posted:

Fandom is a disease.

Fandom is life
Life is a disease
ergo

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

The Bloop posted:

Fandom is life
Life is a disease
ergo

Tits are life.

rear end is hometown.

Fandom is a disease.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Here's an interactive spawn map for PLA.

https://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hisui/

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Sudden Javelin posted:

The United States

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I thought midna was like a gremlin thing???

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

The United States posted:

die.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Boba Pearl posted:

she was cursed to be a gremlin but is actually a sexy blue demon lady... very confusing nintendo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Which way to the nearest Gerudo town, I have...needs.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

External Organs posted:

Which way to the nearest Gerudo town, I have...needs.

see thyself to a trash can

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
:goofy:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Boba Pearl posted:

that's the one people like

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
it's hosed up that all the other zelda manga adaptations are like one or two volumes but twilight princess of all things gets like ten

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it's probably the one most suited to it, for better or for worse

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Looper posted:

it's hosed up that all the other zelda manga adaptations are like one or two volumes but twilight princess of all things gets like ten

its the best 3d zelda, makes perfect sense.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Looper posted:

thats because its the greatest zelda... the true successor to ocarina of time

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

I’m planning on finally starting Baldur’s Gate for the first time. Would it be better to play on the switch with the new controller support they added or iPad? I also have it on PC but would rather not play on it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

link is gaysexual actually

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
How long until nintendo brings back f zero,

In manga form

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Don't know about any of the LoZ girls, but that Sheik fella is really something

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

TP is by far the worst 3d Zelda. It brings nothing new to the table, unlike every other version, even its motion features were redundant with the GC version and improved in SS. It's the AAA take on Zelda, remember how lttp turned you into a rabbit?? Now you're a wolf for drawn out sections with uninspired mechanics.Lol Ganon again. And it has the nerve to be the ugliest of the bunch.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Feb 1, 2022

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It has cool dungeons.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

American McGay posted:

It has cool dungeons.

Gotta love that single use spinner

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

loudog999 posted:

I’m planning on finally starting Baldur’s Gate for the first time. Would it be better to play on the switch with the new controller support they added or iPad? I also have it on PC but would rather not play on it.

I actually was pretty satisfied with the controller scheme and played both 1 and 2 with it. They made things about as convenient as you can without it having to be a complete overhaul of the Infinity engine

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Solar Tornado posted:

Don't know about any of the LoZ girls, but that Sheik fella is really something

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

bushisms.txt posted:

Nice deflection (sign of a losing argument btw) but I didn't say anything about items.

It has cool dungeons.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

American McGay posted:

Nice deflection (sign of a losing argument btw) but I didn't say anything about items.

It has cool dungeons.

No I'm implying the puzzles were trite by that point and obviously Nintendo agreed

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Take it to the GDQ discord you weirdo.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

bushisms.txt posted:

People say this but I replayed TP recently and you use the spinner a fair bit after the dungeon. Actually, Twilight Princess had a lot of dungeon items that were used outside their dungeon and the only one I remember that was pretty much useless outside it's intended use was the Dominion Rod. Twilight Princess rules.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
If it rules so hard why isn’t it on the Switch?

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

loudog999 posted:

Not sure how the console or iPad versions work, but I'd definitely recommend PC if it's available. Unless they radically overhauled the inventory system, it's gonna be a lot of work handling all that stuff without a mouse. If anyone who's played the console versions wants to contradict me, feel free, but I couldn't imagine playing those games with a controller.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
I literally can’t remember any of TP’s dungeons except the Yeti mansion, and even that one I only remember for the novelty of the premise and not the actual dungeon design, so I’m forced to conclude that TP’s dungeons are very forgettable.

Contrast with, say, the goron dungeon in Majora’s Mask, where the whole thing was built around a giant pillar that you gradually knocked pieces out of as you progressed, or the stone tower in Majora’s Mask, where you would flip the entire dungeon upside down. Far more memorable! Obviously Nintendo agrees, since they’re putting MM on the switch but not TP.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

bushisms.txt posted:

And it has the nerve to be the ugliest of the bunch.

How can you say that when Wind Waker is right there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Zeron posted:

People say this but I replayed TP recently and you use the spinner a fair bit after the dungeon. Actually, Twilight Princess had a lot of dungeon items that were used outside their dungeon and the only one I remember that was pretty much useless outside it's intended use was the Dominion Rod. Twilight Princess rules.

Single use means you had to go looking for the square hole to put the square peg. That's not a puzzle, that's just a task. ​That was most Zelda dungeons at that point, push block to shoot target that changes hallways to step on buttons. Use item on item symbol.

I say it all the time but the franchise reached a new peak with the Ruto Tundra Bird legend quest.